• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can any of the Jordan-led Bulls team beat this Warriors?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could spend a HOURS combing through this forum searching for a post in which I have EVER said that Lebron is better than MJ. IMO, they are the two greatest players I have ever seen play.

What's funny is that I WASN'T the one who mentioned Lebron. Someone else did and said that Superman MJ would shut everyone down at all times whereas Lebron couldn't. I pointed out that there is almost no way that Jordan could have shut down a shot like that and somehow you turn that into a debate about Lebron. Hilarious.

You want to argue that MJ wouldn't have let Korver block his shot? Ok. Sure. Kinda unprovable but sure.

You want to argue that 6'6" Michael Jordan was going to prevent 7'0" Kevin Durant from hitting a 25' pull up 3? You are living in a fantasyland. This is about the worst case of MJ fan boyism I've seen yet.

I love how Lebron "coasted" back down on D despite being in the lane waiting for KD.

Largest retard post I've seen from you since.. 2 days ago. "Lebron was waiting in the lane for KD?" :L That's just it.. You don't wait, you go find the ball and stop the ball. You don't wait for KD to come to you and let him do what he wants. Defense 101 - that's how you dictate and control the game

and still nothing about where Lebron was at crunchtime.

Last edited:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Largest retard post I've seen from you since.. 2 days ago. "Lebron was waiting in the lane for KD?" :L That's just it.. You don't wait, you go find the ball and stop the ball. You don't wait for KD to come to you and let him do what he wants. Defense 101 - that's how you dictate and control the game

and still nothing about where Lebron was at crunchtime.

Funny how you once again talk about Lebron rather then point I made which was in reference to the silliness of claiming that MJ would have defended him.

KD is one of the best offensive players in the game. He hit a pull up 3 from 25'. That's great basketball. Saying that ANYONE would have defended that ignores how the game is actually played.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how you once again talk about Lebron rather then point I made which was in reference to the silliness of claiming that MJ would have defended him.

KD is one of the best offensive players in the game. He hit a pull up 3 from 25'. That's great basketball. Saying that ANYONE would have defended that ignores how the game is actually played.

All they have to do is TRY to stop the ball moron. Lebron really didn't. Am I the only who saw this? No

Annnnnd again.. Where was Lebron at Crunchtime? Looking for Ray Allen and then let KD hit a jumper in his face

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All they have to do is TRY to stop the ball moron. Lebron really didn't. Am I the only who saw this? No

He did try. He expected KD to drive to the hoop and he pulled up for the 3.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night was glaringly obvious to me it wouldn't be much of a series against the MJ bulls. Look at these COUNTLESS bonehead turnovers the Warriors commit. Now multiply that by 5 times? Shall we? Since The Bulls were 5x a better defensive team than the Cavs are.

Warriors got NO CHANCE against those Buils. Bulls would make the Warriors pay in spades with those gazillion errors the Warriors make.

And Rodman would be so far deep in Green's head it wouldn't be funny.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that despite the TOS, this is the most efficient offensive team the league has ever seen, right? Most of their turnovers come trying to thread the needle on a pass to a cutter. These TOs really don't hurt that much. If the pass is completed, it leads to a very high percentage shot. If not, the Warriors often have at least two guys back to challenge their opponents break attempt.

The Bulls never played anybody as good as this year's Cleveland team, and the Warriors are making light work of them. Your assumptions and logic are simply wrong.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that despite the TOS, this is the most efficient offensive team the league has ever seen, right? Most of their turnovers come trying to thread the needle on a pass to a cutter. These TOs really don't hurt that much. If the pass is completed, it leads to a very high percentage shot. If not, the Warriors often have at least two guys back to challenge their opponents break attempt.

The Bulls never played anybody as good as this year's Cleveland team, and the Warriors are making light work of them. Your assumptions and logic are simply wrong.

Get off Brons nuts for just 2 minutes. Cleveland has been pathetic on defense and a 2 man team on offense. The entire east has been pathetic.

This league is so watered down you now how have the best team in the league led by 2 skinny jump shooters. Reggie Miller would be the man in the NBA today

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This years Cavs team. :lol:

2nd in the east and look like complete shit in the finals on defense. Giving up how many points per game and they still keep trying to play at the same pace as the Warriots. This Cavs team is sorry. Most of the team looks lost

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get off Brons nuts for just 2 minutes. Cleveland has been pathetic on defense and a 2 man team on offense. The entire east has been pathetic.

This league is so watered down you now how have the best team in the league led by 2 skinny jump shooters. Reggie Miller would be the man in the NBA today

Yo do realize that Klay Thompson is a bigger, stronger, more athletic version of Reggie Miller, right? And he is the Warriors 4th best player. Reggie Miller would be exactly the same in today's league with maybe a couple more 3 point attempts a game.

The league isn't watered down. It is top heavy. The Warriors are so dominant nobody can touch them. Cleveland is a championship contending team in any era, yet people are still pretending that the Warriors are facing crappy competition because they are beating everybody.

Wake up! Being dominant is a sign of greatness.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are some numbers:

Reggie Miller:

Career 3 pt%: 39.5
Career scoring: 18.2
Career PER: 16.6
He averaged over 20 per game in 6 of his 18 seasons.

Klay Thompson:

Career 3 pt%: .419
Career scoring: 19.1
Career PER 16.4
He has averaged over 20 per game in his last 3 seasons and 3 of 6.

They are very comparable offensive players. The difference is that Klay is also an elite defender. I will take Klay over Reggie 11 times out of 10.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are some numbers:

Reggie Miller:

Career 3 pt%: 39.5
Career scoring: 18.2
Career PER: 16.6
He averaged over 20 per game in 6 of his 18 seasons.

Klay Thompson:

Career 3 pt%: .419
Career scoring: 19.1
Career PER 16.4
He has averaged over 20 per game in his last 3 seasons and 3 of 6.

They are very comparable offensive players. The difference is that Klay is also an elite defender. I will take Klay over Reggie 11 times out of 10.

100%

And Ill add Klay can create his own shot and get to the basket when he wants to, he is just stuck in an offense where his abilities arent maxed out

I think Klay could easily be the lead dog on most teams in the NBA

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo do realize that Klay Thompson is a bigger, stronger, more athletic version of Reggie Miller, right? And he is the Warriors 4th best player. Reggie Miller would be exactly the same in today's league with maybe a couple more 3 point attempts a game.

The league isn't watered down. It is top heavy. The Warriors are so dominant nobody can touch them. Cleveland is a championship contending team in any era, yet people are still pretending that the Warriors are facing crappy competition because they are beating everybody.

Wake up! Being dominant is a sign of greatness.

"Being dominant is a sign of greatness"

Yet you also say.

"The league is top heavy" :L

Makes no sense.

I'll let you get back to your dick riding "coach".

3tq5x.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie Miller averaged 18.2/game in a league much more physical with better defense so in today's game? Reggie goes off. 29 of 30 teams in the NBA averaged over 100 points/game this year. 5 did that in 1997.

The NBA is a snooze fest in the regular season and no team plays defense for 4 quarters. I've seen countless times Golden St going from basket to basket and no one on Cleveland even tries to stop the ball. It's sorry

Are the Warriors good? Hell yeah they are good. But when your 2 best players are skinny jump shooters.. I just don't think the game is better now by any means

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ITs a double edged sword playing in the East on a stacked team. You dont have to play defense ALL YEAR because you can just outscore teams. Well you can't just outscore the Warriors. Its the main reason why the Cavs are in an 0-3 hole.

Playing on the Cavs in the East is going to make you lazy as hell. And the Cavs are just a LAZY team. Bottom line

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ITs a double edged sword playing in the East on a stacked team. You dont have to play defense ALL YEAR because you can just outscore teams. Well you can't just outscore the Warriors. Its the main reason why the Cavs are in an 0-3 hole.

Playing on the Cavs in the East is going to make you lazy as hell. And the Cavs are just a LAZY team. Bottom line

And Cavs continue to play at the Warriors face pace. Doesn't sound like a typical team from the East to me.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine Jordan being able to play straight up with no hand checking. Lordy!!!

Given that there is no hand checking, you would think that the post up would be really dominant today and yet the exact opposite is true.