• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Camping World Bowl

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syracuse vs WVU

What kind of stupid fucking bullshit is this? There is literally no reason for us not to be in the Alamo bowl vs Wazzou. That’s so fucking bullshit.

That said we’ll probably get crushed by Syracuse. Still so much shit. Fuck You Alamo Bowl Assholes.

@jonvi week avy bet straight up

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syracuse vs WVU

What kind of stupid fucking bullshit is this? There is literally no reason for us not to be in the Alamo bowl vs Wazzou. That’s so fucking bullshit.

That said we’ll probably get crushed by Syracuse. Still so much shit. Fuck You Alamo Bowl Assholes.

Should be ISU and Cuse
WVU Wazzou
Agreed...
Fucked by the back door horns (Sugar Bowl)

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syracuse vs WVU

So you'd rather lose to WSU than the cuse. Neat.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syracuse vs WVU

latest

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syracuse vs WVU

I'm in dude. Very cool seeing a SU/WV game.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like Camping World and NASCAR should've worked out a deal where the Camping World Truck Champion gets to take part in the festivities for the Bowl game they're also sponsoring. Unless it's owned by ESPN, then never mind.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trophy up for grabs in this one or nah?

we'll have to work on this......

Syracuse-West Virginia had been a trophy game when both schools were in the Big East. The Schwartzwalder Trophy was created in 1993 and had been awarded to the winner of the game each season through 2011, when WVU left for the Big 12.

But the trophy will continue to be shelved in the postseason, according to Syracuse Athletic Director John Wildhack. The only trophy at stake later this month, he said, will be the Camping World Bowl trophy.

The trophy honoring the former Hall of Fame Syracuse football coach who led SU to the 1959 national championship has been with the Orange since 2010.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Syracuse-West Virginia had been a trophy game when both schools were in the Big East. The Schwartzwalder Trophy was created in 1993 and had been awarded to the winner of the game each season through 2011, when WVU left for the Big 12.

But the trophy will continue to be shelved in the postseason, according to Syracuse Athletic Director John Wildhack. The only trophy at stake later this month, he said, will be the Camping World Bowl trophy.

The trophy honoring the former Hall of Fame Syracuse football coach who led SU to the 1959 national championship has been with the Orange since 2010.
That would be unfortunate if not.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be ISU and Cuse
WVU Wazzou
Agreed...
Fucked by the back door horns (Sugar Bowl)

I agree with everything except that last part. The fucking Alamo Bowl jackasses pass up Holgs vs Leach for Matt freaking Campbell and Iowa State. That’s a just a complete jackass move.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in dude. Very cool seeing a SU/WV game.

It is cool to renew the series for one game. Cuse never bothered me but we owe ya’s one from the last 3 times we played. You kicked our butts each time.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it was up for grabs when you killed us in the Pinstripe. Let me check, not that it matters... we don't want to be there:pound:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was up for grabs when you killed us in the Pinstripe. Let me check, not that it matters... we don't want to be there:pound:

I can almost feel your guys pain. I would have been pissed if SU was skipped over by the Camping World bowl ... which there was a lot of talk NC State would be selected over SU. And then SU would have ended up at the Pinstripe bowl yet again. :L As is, the CW Bowl was SU's based on thier ending season ranking in the ACC. The Alamo Bowl did your boys wrong.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wondered why they would name the trophy after a Syracuse coach, but looked it up and he was from WV. He coached some studs at SU.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wondered why they would name the trophy after a Syracuse coach, but looked it up and he was from WV. He coached some studs at SU.

Yeah...the story is neat and it was cool the old time WV and SU fans started up this rival cause it's just fun bragging rights to talk shit for a while. WV was a school I wanted the ACC to pick up, but they didn't ask me.

WVs athletic programs .... D1 football and bball anyways has been very competitive for a long time. They've been getting the raw end of this realignment stuff. Any WV fans traveling to away B12 games must be doing ok financially. Good for those two guys. But the rest of the fan base is staying home and that's not how football should be.