• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T-Rode's 2018-19 Bowl Predictions!!

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Why is UCF winning by just 7 points?

Because UCF doesn't have McKenzie Milton. With Milton, UCF wins by double digits. Plus, UCF's run defense is swiss cheese so I expect lots of rushing yards to set up some red zone scores for LSU.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because UCF doesn't have McKenzie Milton. With Milton, UCF wins by double digits. Plus, UCF's run defense is swiss cheese so I expect lots of rushing yards to set up some red zone scores for LSU.

I expect UCF to win by at least 10 points, much like Houston did with "favorite" Florida State.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU Mizzou will be interesting.
If I took the names off the teams and just looked at the metrics and record then Mizzou would be one of my top confidence picks. Mizzou lost to Bama, Georgia and 2 really close games against bowl teams.

Ok St is a .500 team and the only road victory they have is against Kansas.

Mizzou could definitely lose but I'm kinda disappointed with the matchup, tbh

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowl Game Update:

UAB beats Northern Illinois 37-13

Current Record: 7-0

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I took the names off the teams and just looked at the metrics and record then Mizzou would be one of my top confidence picks. Mizzou lost to Bama, Georgia and 2 really close games against bowl teams.

Ok St is a .500 team and the only road victory they have is against Kansas.

Mizzou could definitely lose but I'm kinda disappointed with the matchup, tbh

This is my thinking on it.
OSU is unpredictable.

Their best games were against the best competition and then they get beat like a drum by nobody's

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my thinking on it.
OSU is unpredictable.

Their best games were against the best competition and then they get beat like a drum by nobody's

That's what I'm hoping for. OSU plays better the better their competition is and Missouri isn't a bad team. They had a tough schedule but plays well against Kentucky and Georgia and beat Florida.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm hoping for. OSU plays better the better their competition is and Missouri isn't a bad team. They had a tough schedule but plays well against Kentucky and Georgia and beat Florida.
Predicting a let down bowl game is kinda tough, though. Mizzou was probably a play away from something like the Citrus Bowl so maybe there is a let down but I think with this group they'd be ecstatic with any bowl win.

In terms of Xs and Os, they're pretty similar except that Mizzou has a much better run defense. Mizzou's 'control the clock' strategy is better countered by defensive teams than offensive teams, imo, but I guess we'll find out.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don't see any way Oklahoma State stays in this game.
  1. Their season was a disaster.
  2. Gundy doesn't give a shit.
  3. I think they would rather stay home.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This just may be the 1 that I miss lol

But ya never know. Stranger things have happened in the world of College Football lol

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one way is sloppy turnovers. Usually when Mizzou loses, there is a pick 6 or something similar involved.

I don't think these teams are even but I think last year's bowl game with Texas was so bad that I can see why people are skeptical.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
excited-baby.gif

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gundy, yesterday, on signing day, said that it was an "anti-climactic" day.
He also said that basically it's hard to get players to come to OSU, that they don't want to come, that they start recruiting in Oklahoma and when they are done, they are at the east and west coast.

He only signed 3 in state players.

He's in full retard mode.
I'm going with Missouri on this one.

OSU alums that know things, are starting to hate Gundy, and think he's just trying to get fired.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowl Prediction Update:

Ohio annihilates San Diego State 27-0

Current Record: 6-1

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gundy, yesterday, on signing day, said that it was an "anti-climactic" day.
He also said that basically it's hard to get players to come to OSU, that they don't want to come, that they start recruiting in Oklahoma and when they are done, they are at the east and west coast.

He only signed 3 in state players.

He's in full retard mode.
I'm going with Missouri on this one.

OSU alums that know things, are starting to hate Gundy, and think he's just trying to get fired.

I would just fire him because this is the worst season for Okie State since Gundy's first year. Time to move on. 10 wins in three straight seasons and all of a sudden you struggle to win 6? Picked to finish 5th in the conference yet finishes 2nd to last? Yeah, time to move on.

However, 3 ranked wins this year, 2 over conference opponents. Tough call, but wouldn't be surprised if Gundy is gone after the bowl game.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just fire him because this is the worst season for Okie State since Gundy's first year. Time to move on. 10 wins in three straight seasons and all of a sudden you struggle to win 6? Picked to finish 5th in the conference yet finishes 2nd to last? Yeah, time to move on.

However, 3 ranked wins this year, 2 over conference opponents. Tough call, but wouldn't be surprised if Gundy is gone after the bowl game.

There is some tension is Stillwater for sure. But it's been brewing for years.
The AD, Mike Holder, has said that Gundy isn't doing enough for recruiting while only giving him the 3rd lowest recruiting budget in the Conference.

Something is going to have to give somewhere.
They built some nice facilities, but fail to grasp the concept of "keep spending money". But aggies are going to aggie.