• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton is a pussy.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Transcript:

Quarterback Cam Newton kept his postgame comments very short, with the disappointment from the Panthers' 24-10 loss to the Broncos still fresh.

[Inaudible question]
"We'll be back."

Ron [Rivera] said Denver two years ago had a tough time and they bounced back, do you take that to heart?
"No."

Can you put a finger on why Carolina didn't play the way it normally plays?
"Got outplayed."

Is there a reason why?
"Got outplayed, bro."

Was it pretty much what you had seen on film from Denver? Anything different they put in for this game?
"Nothing different."

Do we sometimes forget that defenses can still take apart the offenses in this game?
"No."

[Inaudible question about Rivera's post-game comments]
"He told us a lot of things."

Anything in particular that was memorable?
"Nope."

Obviously you're disappointed ... on the biggest stage it's difficult, I know...
[nods head]

Did you see anything that you didn't expect tonight?
"They just played better than us. I don't know what you want me to say. They made more plays than us, and that's what it comes down to. We had our opportunities. It wasn't nothing special that they did. We dropped balls, we turned the ball over, gave up sacks, threw errant passes. That's it. They scored more points than us."

Can you put into words the disappointment you feel right now?
"We lost."

Did Denver change anything defensively to take away your running lanes?
"No."

I know you're disappointed not just for yourself, but for your teammates. It's got to be real tough...
[shakes head] "I'm done man."

Panthers' Cam Newton mum in post-game interview

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said one of the best. I put Seattle's performance against the #1 Denver offense right there too. Total fucking ass whoopin.

I enjoyed this more.

I like Denver and I'm a Manning fan, so SB 48 was nuts. At half time I was pretty shell shocked. Was just one of those games where everything went Seattle's way (kind of like the Carolina/Seattle 1st half).

That said, this Super Bowl was AWESOME for me. Again, a Denver/Manning fan and seeing the arrogant douche Cam lose was poetic justice. I would like to see Keuchley win one though at some point. Hopefully with a different QB.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why everyone hates Cam Newton. There's showing emotion and then there's rolling around on the ground like a baby.

Watch Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos [02/07/2016] - NFL.com

That's the thing about Cam ... He get's too high and too low ... When he wins he's jumping on cloud 9 , when he loses it's like someone died... I mean losing sucks, but if you can win good, you should be able to lose good... When Seattle beat Denver Manning was congratulating Seattle players and even went out of his way to check how Sherman was doing after his injury... That's class win or lose... The mentally strong players just don't do the type of stuff Cam does... The stay level headed despite the situation... That doesn't mean they don't feel disappointment, they just handle adversity better...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing about Cam ... He get's too high and too low ... When he wins he's jumping on cloud 9 , when he loses it's like someone died... I mean losing sucks, but if you can win good, you should be able to lose good... When Seattle beat Denver Manning was congratulating Seattle players and even went out of his way to check how Sherman was doing after his injury... That's class win or lose... The mentally strong players just don't do the type of stuff Cam does... The stay level headed despite the situation... That doesn't mean they don't feel disappointment, they just handle adversity better...

Guy is just a douche nozzle plain and simple. His giant grin and stupid smile while Seattle was actually threatening the biggest come back of all time was absurd. Not to mention Cam did pretty much nothing to beat Seattle. He can thank Keuchley and the D for doing anything relevant.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, Wilson threw a damned pick to end last year's SB and he manned up at the presser afterward and not only answered every question, but gave all the credit to Brady and the Patriots. It's what mature people do. You lost. It sucks. Buck up and deal with it like a man.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, Wilson threw a damned pick to end last year's SB and he manned up at the presser afterward and not only answered every question, but gave all the credit to Brady and the Patriots. It's what mature people do. You lost. It sucks. Buck up and deal with it like a man.

Exactly....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened tonight was simple to understand. He spent the last few weeks telling everyone he is who he is and if you don't like it stop him. Tonight the Broncos beat the ever-loving piss out of him and he acted like a baby about it. He's still just being who he is.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't Cam dive for that fumble ? They were down only 6 points!!! That was a critical moment... He should a given his SOUL to get that football back ... I didn't understand that... He gave up on the play...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't Cam dive for that fumble ? They were down only 6 points!!! That was a critical moment... He should a given his SOUL to get that football back ... I didn't understand that... He gave up on the play...
He went from league MVP, on dozens of commercials, everyone talking about him, buzz of football, to super bowl dud and a total embarrassment to his team both on and off the field in 24 hours.

This is going to be a looooooong off season for the Newtons.

I mean this guy is so delusional he named his fucking kid Chosen. :L

This was a hell of a way to come back down to earth.

So Cam, will you take this opportunity to grow and mature, or will you hide and be more like Kaepernick in the face of this adversity?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went from league MVP, on dozens of commercials, everyone talking about him, buzz of football, to super bowl dud and a total embarrassment to his team both on and off the field in 24 hours.

This is going to be a looooooong off season for the Newtons.

I mean this guy is so delusional he named his fucking kid Chosen. :L

This was a hell of a way to come back down to earth.

So Cam, will you take this opportunity to grow and mature, or will you hide and be more like Kaepernick in the face of this adversity?

I don't know if he's mentally ready ... I mean he thought he was the Jordan of football going into this game... I GUARANTEE he thought his Panthers were gonna steam over Denver.... He was ridiculously confident...

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me one last "superman" Cammie!

GuardDuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a bit difficult to see a quarterback as a team leader when instead of stepping up after the toughest loss of his life he hides away. Very immature and disappointing

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Manning riding off in the sunset and Brock taking over the reigns!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he's mentally ready ... I mean he thought he was the Jordan of football going into this game... I GUARANTEE he thought his Panthers were gonna steam over Denver.... He was ridiculously confident...
He named his kid Chosen and thinks he's superman for walking as early as he supposedly is.

He's entirely delusional. Everyone in the NFL is confident. Many are cocky. Most can be decent sports in the face of defeat.