• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton is a pussy.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is...those guys all had anomalous seasons at one point, that stood out from their careers. 2015 was cams. Hes a mid 80s rating, sub 60% passer who can run.

Tom Brady didn't win the MVP and the Broncos won the Super Bowl. All that needs to be said. Have a great day. Peace.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is...those guys all had anomalous seasons at one point, that stood out from their careers. 2015 was cams. Hes a mid 80s rating, sub 60% passer who can run.

I understood the direction you took....I simply pointed out that Ken Anderson was a bad example to use.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady didn't win the MVP and the Broncos won the Super Bowl. All that needs to be said. Have a great day. Peace.
I know. Good luck with osweiler. Enjoy your parade. Ive been to 9 here (sox, pats, bruins and celtics) since i turned 25. Theyre fun. Last time denver won, cell phones were for the wealthy.
Lap it up.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understood the direction you took....I simply pointed out that Ken Anderson was a bad example to use.
Yeah, i meant derek. Ken was ok. Underappreciated if you ask me. Nice mustache too.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who don't know, Q is like a serial defender of black QBs. It's his thing. Past players include Steve McNair and Vince Young.

In the case of McNair, I think he had a point. In the case of VY, well, he was dead wrong.

Bottom line is this: race probably does play a role in how Cam is perceived.

However, Cam brings a lot of haters on himself with his bratty, immature behavior.

Last night, he had an opportunity to go out after this loss and show some class and humility after getting his ass beat by a better team.

Instead, he did this. End of story:

View attachment 86972

I think Cam grew up a little bit yesterday ... growing up is hard.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam started it off with his "I'm an African-American QB that scares a lot of people" stuff and some other comments he made.

It needless stoked racial issues, IMO, For me, it is more a matter of maturity for Cam so I'm not particularly bothered by it but other people are. And his defenders seem more than willing to run with those accusations.

Okay...I didn't think I had missed anything. I think people that are interpreting this as Newton calling people "racist" need to spend some time figuring out why they have that perception. I don't get that interpretation at all, but then again, I'm not near as defensive on the topic as many seem to be.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay...I didn't think I had missed anything. I think people that are interpreting this as Newton calling people "racist" need to spend some time figuring out why they have that perception. I don't get that interpretation at all, but then again, I'm not near as defensive on the topic as many seem to be.

IMO, his referencing his skin color was needlessly provocative and it suggests some immaturity. But not really a big deal. He was getting irritated with the questioning but there's a reason why they call it Media Week.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, his referencing his skin color was needlessly provocative and it suggests some immaturity. But not really a big deal. He was getting irritated with the questioning but there's a reason why they call it Media Week.

Let me put it this way. Black women intimidate the hell out of me (I'm generalizing of course). I don't understand them. It's why I never considered dating a black woman. I don't know what to make of them (again...generalizing). If a black woman told me "I'm an African-American woman that scares the hell out of you", I would simply nod my head in agreement. I wouldn't perceive that to mean she was calling me racist.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your going to strut around when you score, get a first down, or win a game you better have the ability to loose with class.

Remember that next season when your stretching in your superman T-Shirt, putting on your gold cleats, and dancing when you get that first down. People tolerate and give you the benefit of the doubt but when you can't be gracious in defeat you look like a self absorbed looser.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me put it this way. Black women intimidate the hell out of me (I'm generalizing of course). I don't understand them. It's why I never considered dating a black woman. I don't know what to make of them (again...generalizing). If a black woman told me "I'm an African-American woman that scares the hell out of you", I would simply nod my head in agreement. I wouldn't perceive that to mean she was calling me racist.

In that context, her skin color is relevant because her skin color tends to mean she is part of a cultural group that you find difficult to identify with.

In the context of the profession of NFL QB, highlighting skin color makes little sense except as a way to highlight perception bias. Newton's skin color isn't going to make him play the position differently, although there are arguments that skin color does filter skill types at younger ages. But at the pro level, winning is all that matters, no matter the skin color.

So when he says he is an African-American QB that scares people he is implicitly stating that his skin color scares people. While I'm sure there are people who don't like Newton because he is a black QB, they represent a pretty small percentage of the fans that don't like him. So for the others who are indifferent to his skin color, they are prone to take offense to that accusation.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your going to strut around when you score, get a first down, or win a game you better have the ability to loose with class.

Remember that next season when your stretching in your superman T-Shirt, putting on your gold cleats, and dancing when you get that first down. People tolerate and give you the benefit of the doubt but when you can't be gracious in defeat you look like a self absorbed looser.

It's a good thing he lost yesterday or his head wouldn't have fit in the stadium anymore. Honestly, Cam Newton is Cam Newton's biggest fan. If he won a SB his showboating would have taken on epic proportions. The loss yesterday (and the way he lost) ought to bring his feet back down to earth for a little while.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when he says he is an African-American QB that scares people he is implicitly stating that his skin color scares people. While I'm sure there are people who don't like Newton because he is a black QB, they represent a pretty small percentage of the fans that don't like him. So for the others who are indifferent to his skin color, they are prone to take offense to that accusation.

His skin color didn't seem to scare the Denver defense yesterday. lol.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Black women are fun in bed. You are missing out. I'm married and monogamous now days, but if you aren't in a monogamous relationship, you need to broaden your horizons. Black women, generally speaking, are good in bed. If I was to rate them, according to race:

Native American
Hispanic
African American
Asian
White

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black women are fun in bed. You are missing out. I'm married and monogamous now days, but if you aren't in a monogamous relationship, you need to broaden your horizons. Black women, generally speaking, are good in bed. If I was to rate them, according to race:

Native American
Hispanic
African American
Asian
White
You clearly didn't date any white women with daddy issues.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly didn't date any white women with daddy issues.
Being loose and easy does doesn't make her sensuous or erotic, it just make her convenient.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that context, her skin color is relevant because her skin color tends to mean she is part of a cultural group that you find difficult to identify with.

In the context of the profession of NFL QB, highlighting skin color makes little sense except as a way to highlight perception bias. Newton's skin color isn't going to make him play the position differently, although there are arguments that skin color does filter skill types at younger ages. But at the pro level, winning is all that matters, no matter the skin color.

People don't have an issue with Newton because of his playing style. They have an issue with his demeanor on and off of the field. I think this plays into his quote about people not understanding him (because of his color). That's how I took his comments anyway...

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Native American
Hispanic
African American
Asian
White

I'm married. I would also have asian women #1 on my list, but's just how I roll...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm married. I would also have asian women #1 on my list, but's just how I roll...

Ahh so your saying black woman are way too loose for you, and Asian is your size:suds: