• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Calling @dirt all 12s and Eli lovers

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I'm not alone in saying the Giants were lucky.
On Friday’s episode of Undisputed live from Discovery Green in Houston, site of Super Bowl LI this Sunday (2:00 PM ET, FOX and FOX Sports GO), Skip Bayless told Manning he considers “The Helmet Catch” by David Tyree the single luckiest pass in Super Bowl history — and Manning agreed.

SKIP: I have termed the pass you completed to David Tyree as the luckiest pass in the history of the Super Bowl. And now that you’re here on our set, could you please give us your breakdown on how that play unfolded — that third-and-forever, where you escaped four pass rushers and got loose?

MANNING: I think you kind of summed it up. It’s probably the luckiest play in NFL history. No one really blocked anybody, I’m almost sacked, just kind of rolled out, throw it up for grabs, and David Tyree catches it off his helmet. That’s how we drew it up in practice. I never thought it would work, but sure enough, it did.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip Bayless

Lmao

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Peyton went to Denver, which owns Brady no matter who the QB is. Before that his record was like 11-4 and 2-1 in AFCG Brady's record is only 14-9 vs the Mannings now. Fucking Coughlin and the Denver Curse

Go easy on the NYer's who have to root for New Jersey teams, Bill's fans are real

haha Dirt BS rating now, you have hit a low. I see all the the abuse you have taken, so 1/2 understandable

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read Eli's comment?

LMAO Homer.

Stop being so angry

Eli is a humble guy, id expect nothing different from him...

If we asked Tom Brady if he feels lucky that he didnt throw a game ending pick in January on that amazing Edelman catch, Im sure he would say he feels lucky

Its part of the almost every SB

Problem with the Tyree thing, is the Pats still had 25 yards to prevent Eli from finding the end zone, so there was still work to do, and he did this:

i52ik6.gif~c200

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha Dirt BS rating now, you have hit a low. I see all the the abuse you have taken, so 1/2 understandable

Yes, being in a room filled with Tom Brady ballwashers and bitter Cowboy fans, its just shocking that I stand alone......

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop being so angry

If we asked Tom Brady if he feels lucky that he didnt throw a game ending pick in January on that amazing Edelman catch, Im sure he would say he feels lucky

Problem with the Tyree thing, is the Pats still had 25 yards to prevent Eli from finding the end zone, so there was still work to do, and he did this:

i52ik6.gif~c200
Magazine whatever Homer

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying the SB is just one game out of 100s.
Marino has ZERO SB wins, and he's a much better than most who have every played tbe game.
Marino is and has been my pick for the best QB to ever play the game. SBs are by far the most important games, but they are NOT the be all end all IMO

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, being in a room filled with Tom Brady ballwashers and bitter Cowboy fans, its just shocking that I stand alone......

Maybe it's not that but people saying things that you don't agree with or don't want to to hear. I don't wash anybody's balls but am grateful what Brady has done here . I saw Belichick falling on his ass with Bledsoe behind center, so can't give him as much credit, but I know he is very instrumental in putting in the Defenses. I also have never knocked Eli because he is one tough SOB and has played in every game. Him and Brady are in top 10 of guys with consecutive games started( Brady twice). Too many pansies get injured too many times and take off games in different seasons. Also I give Eli credit for the 2 game winning drives. Sure the D was instrumental, putting Brady on his ass 6 x in the first game but Tom still gave the Pats 4 and 3 point leads late in the SB's and Eli had to drive and score. He didn't make the t/o's his big brother is famous for. I believe PM has 6 t/os and only 8 pts in his last 2 SB's

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Haterism is strong in you, but youre a Cowboys fans, so expected

The Manning family owns Tom Brady
, New England should be happy Cooper isnt an NFL QB

We're you born in 2006 or something? Because I, a Patriots fan, have a clear memory of starting to feel genuinely bad for Peyton Manning, who was on the bench with his head down in that 2006 AFC Championship game as Brady was starting that last drive……I thought, here we go again, Brady's going to win and man, that poor guy. I'm not kidding. Because that was the state of the world. Brady owned Peyton and it was borderline embarrassing watching him walk off the field a loser over and over. Yes, Peyton was an amazing QB, but if it wasn't for Reche Caldwell, it would have been The Pats stomping the Bears in the rain that year. Let keep things in focus, Dirt.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's not that but people saying things that you don't agree with or don't want to to hear. I don't wash anybody's balls but am grateful what Brady has done here . I saw Belichick falling on his ass with Bledsoe behind center, so can't give him as much credit, but I know he is very instrumental in putting in the Defenses. I also have never knocked Eli because he is one tough SOB and has played in every game. Him and Brady are in top 10 of guys with consecutive games started( Brady twice). Too many pansies get injured too many times and take off games in different seasons. Also I give Eli credit for the 2 game winning drives. Sure the D was instrumental, putting Brady on his ass 6 x in the first game but Tom still gave the Pats 4 and 3 point leads late in the SB's and Eli had to drive and score. He didn't make the t/o's his big brother is famous for. I believe PM has 6 t/os and only 8 pts in his last 2 SB's

You know I love ya

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're you born in 2006 or something? Because I, a Patriots fan, have a clear memory of starting to feel genuinely bad for Peyton Manning, who was on the bench with his head down in that 2006 AFC Championship game as Brady was starting that last drive……I thought, here we go again, Brady's going to win and man, that poor guy. I'm not kidding. Because that was the state of the world. Brady owned Peyton and it was borderline embarrassing watching him walk off the field a loser over and over. Yes, Peyton was an amazing QB, but if it wasn't for Reche Caldwell, it would have been The Pats stomping the Bears in the rain that year. Let keep things in focus, Dirt.

Before PM went to Denver he was Brady's lil bitch but even OZ beat TB as Denver's QB, Denver is Brady's daddy

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for being honest my man, cause you just said what Patriot nation always used to say about Brady/Peyton

"Brady owned Peyton"

Thats why when I say "Eli owns Brady" and everyone responds with "Eli doesnt play against Brady", i remember, as you do, when everyone would say Brady owned Peyton

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop being so angry

i52ik6.gif~c200
HA! That was February! God you're so stupid.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for being honest my man, cause you just said what Patriot nation always used to say about Brady/Peyton

"Brady owned Peyton"

Thats why when I say "Eli owns Brady" and everyone responds with "Eli doesnt play against Brady", i remember, as you do, when everyone would say Brady owned Peyton

As long as you understand it's just an easy/lazy way of putting it and not reflective of the true nature of football, then fine. But I will say, if we're keepin' it real, Eli is less instrumental to his team's success than Brady is, so…you know.