• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CALLING ALL EXPERTs, Hyde or Ebron?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde easily. Ebron is going to be a star in this league, but not this year.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde. Is seventh a good round to get him? Gore in fourth?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just take ebron ur obsession is disturbing foot

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, I like Hyde, but funny thing is I swore Gore ran out of gas at the end last year (owned him on 2-3 teams can't remember) but then I looked at his stats for the second half.,,,,,,,,,,not too shabby actually.........................so I wouldn't expect a whole hell of a lot from Hyde unless the unfortunate happens and Gore gets hurt. Being a Ram fan it's hard to say but Gore gets a shit load of respect from me!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta give him credit man...........he puts crazy shit on here and gets like 30 replies.

Between he and Spiller with this Ebron obsession.. I'm about to lose it. Not sure how many different forms of evidence they need to see this guy isn't going to be a stud this year (if it all)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or to just accept everyones opinion, because its been stated 23049 times and move on

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between he and Spiller with this Ebron obsession.. I'm about to lose it. Not sure how many different forms of evidence they need to see this guy isn't going to be a stud this year (if it all)

I have no obsession with him at all... In fact i have said that i think Jace amaro will have a better season...

I just not high on hyde this season at all since he will likely be the backup and i think he would be lucky to get more than 25% of the carries.... And without any major injuries(gore), I see Ebron much more likely to be fantasy relevant...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least Amaro has a clearer path to playing time in that argument.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, like Joey Lawrence would say, Whoa! I don't want anyone to loose it because of Ebron questions, but the reason I (and I can't speak for anyone else) am so high on Ebron is because I believe he will be a hybrid wide out and not a TE and be very active in the passing attack like I have stated in other threads many times. Just to clarify, I am not asking for an evaluation of Ebron anymore, just asking who likes Hyde better than Ebron. That is it.

I am asking because I am actually thinking of trading Ebron for Hyde in a deal with a few other moving parts now that I have Gronk and just wanted to get a few opinions and maybe a little push to do what i was thinking of doing anyway even though I am totally buying into Ebron as a new wave, new age, offensive play making machine.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, like Joey Lawrence would say, Whoa! I don't want anyone to loose it because of Ebron questions, but the reason I (and I can't speak for anyone else) am so high on Ebron is because I believe he will be a hybrid wide out and not a TE and be very active in the passing attack like I have stated in other threads many times. Just to clarify, I am not asking for an evaluation of Ebron anymore, just asking who likes Hyde better than Ebron. That is it.

I am asking because I am actually thinking of trading Ebron for Hyde in a deal with a few other moving parts now that I have Gronk and just wanted to get a few opinions and maybe a little push to do what i was thinking of doing anyway even though I am totally buying into Ebron as a new wave, new age, offensive play making machine.

Ha, we'll every time Ebron is in a thread title, seems like the same debate happens, whether that was the intention or not.
As to your now clarified, specific question, just the two of them, in a Dynasty, Hyde is a much safer choice. While it's true that Ebron MIGHT end up being an elite TE.. He could very well be Johnny Mitchell (if you remember Joey Lawerence, you should remember Johnny Mitchell). But a solid RB on a built to run the ball team is a better bet, short term and long term.

But as to the trade, guess it might depend on the other moving parts.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, we'll every time Ebron is in a thread title, seems like the same debate happens, whether that was the intention or not.
As to your now clarified, specific question, just the two of them, in a Dynasty, Hyde is a much safer choice. While it's true that Ebron MIGHT end up being an elite TE.. He could very well be Johnny Mitchell (if you remember Joey Lawerence, you should remember Johnny Mitchell). But a solid RB on a built to run the ball team is a better bet, short term and long term.

But as to the trade, guess it might depend on the other moving parts.

And if Johnny Mitchell doesn't do it for you, see Rickey Dudley

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ebron sucks moose balls and he's a pussy and he can't catch the ball.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he didn't have a good day. 4 targets. 1 reception for 2 yards.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde. Way better team and he'll get the ball a lot more.