• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caleb Williams

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this concern you guys at all? He's got the pink phone and pink fingernails with pink lipstick on, which nowadays isn't all that weird anymore, but still, do you worry that with his previous comments and now he's got this new fashion style he's rocking, that he might be a huge headache and distraction to the team? I don't care what people do on their free time but when players start bringing weird or political stuff to the stadium it can become a problem. I'm thinking Colin Kaepernick here, or maybe even Cam Newton with his bizarre style. Both of those guys flashed greatness but they became huge PR problems for their teams and there was always a question of what was most important to them, the team or their antics.

Thats college kids.....

Im pretty sure coming into a mans league,he will forget all about the the fun days in college....
I have no doubt he will show up all about being professional.....no college hijinx.

Could you imagine defenses lining up against him while he has pink nails......they would have a hey day with that......
Its not gonna happen.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No please....tell me again how drafting a receiver is stupid but not tanking to draft a receiver is also stupid.

I love your logic. It has a my parents were related before they got married quality to it.
you have to keep reading I addressed this pubey.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats college kids.....

Im pretty sure coming into a mans league,he will forget all about the the fun days in college....
I have no doubt he will show up all about being professional.....no college hijinx.

Could you imagine defenses lining up against him while he has pink nails......they would have a hey day with that......
Its not gonna happen.
I'm long over the nails thing. I'm long over the crying like a baby in his mother's arms thing. I'm long over the silly assumption that he wanted to have partial ownership included in his rookie contract thing (never took that one seriously anyway).

Here's all I know. If he throws that rock around anywhere close to how he's done it in his collegiate career, we Bears fans may finally have the true long term QB we've been missing for pretty much our entire lifetimes.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats college kids.....

Its not gonna happen.

Oh yeah....everyone on defense is definitely gonna focus on his nail color.

Insert bsgenius eyeroll here.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone could intelligently explain to me how the color of your nails dictates whether you're being "professional" or not on a football field.....I'd really love to hear it.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have to keep reading I addressed this pubey.

giphy.gif

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this concern you guys at all? He's got the pink phone and pink fingernails with pink lipstick on, which nowadays isn't all that weird anymore, but still, do you worry that with his previous comments and now he's got this new fashion style he's rocking, that he might be a huge headache and distraction to the team?

Nothing upsets a locker room more than the glare from a pink phone case.

I'd be surprised if any of the defensive players even want to get dressed in the same locker room as him.
I don't care what people do on their free time but when players start bringing weird or political stuff to the stadium it can become a problem.

What, specifically, is politcal about the color pink?
I'm thinking Colin Kaepernick here, or maybe even Cam Newton with his bizarre style. Both of those guys flashed greatness

CK never flashed "greatness". He had some good moments.

Cam Newton was really good for a period of time. His clothing had nothing to do with his decline. The physical toll his playing style took on his body, however, did.

File this entire post under THIS IS FUCKING STUPID.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah....everyone on defense is definitely gonna focus on his nail color.

Insert bsgenius eyeroll here.

We hear about it all the time now you dont think defenses will try to rattle him.....??

They are all the time talking shit out on the field, we just dont know what they are saying.....and yet you are not out there so you would have no clue as what is being said........

Your record skips more than BSs.same shit over and over and over.....

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We hear about it all the time now you dont think defenses will try to rattle him.....??

And if he removes the nail paint....they will just leave him alone?

Like oh he is a totally normal looking guy....let's go easy on him boys!
They are all the time talking shit out on the field, we just dont know what they are saying.....and yet you are not out there so you would have no clue as what is being said........

Who cares what they say?

I don't think a guy that paints his nails and carries a pink phone and wallet is really gonna care either. CW oozes swag. Watch his highlights. He seems like a guy that's gonna be okay with some trash talking.
Your record skips more than BSs.same shit over and over and over.....

And you might be second to justanidiot in saying the most meaningless, retarded shit.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if he removes the nail paint....they will just leave him alone?

Like oh he is a totally normal looking guy....let's go easy on him boys!

Who cares what they say?
Who cares.....??....CW just may care....now youre Caleb Williams and you know what he thinks.....??
He probably takes pride in that......not many men unless youre a fag,paint their nails......
I could see where it just maybe a distraction,its not your everday Im coming to tear your head off type of shit talking......

Im not sure who trolls this boatd more,you or BS.

But you both suck at it......

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares.....??....CW just may care....now youre Caleb Williams and you know what he thinks.....?

He’s an adult painting his nails. You think he’s never once received any sort of criticism for it. Think he doesn’t look at social media?

I think we can safely assume what people like you think or what trash talk defenders might use.
He probably takes pride in that......not many men unless youre a fag,paint their nails.....
So maybe he’s gay. Maybe he’s not. Again….who fucking cares?
I could see where it just maybe a distraction,its not your everday Im coming to tear your head off type of shit talking......

The only time a players personal preferences become “distractions” is when they aren’t good.

If he throws for a lot of yards and touchdowns….no one will care what color his nails are.

Well maybe you will. But you’re clearly a flake.
Im not sure who trolls this boatd more,you or BS.

But you both suck at it

At least I troll on purpose. You are ignorant of your own batshit crazy stupidity. Like a retard that soils himself but is too simple minded to care.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s an adult painting his nails. You think he’s never once received any sort of criticism for it. Think he doesn’t look at social media?

I think we can safely assume what people like you think or what trash talk defenders might use.

The only time a players personal preferences become “distractions” is when they aren’t good.

If he throws for a lot of yards and touchdowns….no one will care what color his nails are.

Well maybe you will. But you’re clearly a flake.

At least I troll on purpose. You are ignorant of your own batshit crazy stupidity. Like a retard that soils himself but is too simple minded to care.

K

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this concern you guys at all? He's got the pink phone and pink fingernails with pink lipstick on, which nowadays isn't all that weird anymore, but still, do you worry that with his previous comments and now he's got this new fashion style he's rocking, that he might be a huge headache and distraction to the team? I don't care what people do on their free time but when players start bringing weird or political stuff to the stadium it can become a problem. I'm thinking Colin Kaepernick here, or maybe even Cam Newton with his bizarre style. Both of those guys flashed greatness but they became huge PR problems for their teams and there was always a question of what was most important to them, the team or their antics.

There is a reason Cam Newton was out of football at 31, and this is alot of it. You want to invest in a quarterback, invest in a 20 year guy, not a 7 year flash in the pan. We have the special olympics of quarterback records that could be achieved in 7 years, but you want a real franchise quarterback, thats a guy that will make it over a decade, possibly 2.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least I troll on purpose. You are ignorant of your own batshit crazy stupidity. Like a retard that soils himself but is too simple minded.
Im in a little unfamiliar territory here,but I concede to the Caleb nail painting......It was on GMFB and the segment was defending Caleb....

They all gave their side of the stories that it wont affect Caleb......no player will care.....
They brought up the fashion show alot of these players wear arriving to the stadiums,players in college had been painting their nails before Caleb did it....
They brought up Dennis Rodman coloring his hair,wearing a wedding dress,painting his nails,and no one thought anything of it......

Caleb comes in and plays like he is hyped up to be,no one will ever think anything sbout it....

Ill chalk one up to you.......

But what I THINK.......I said it earlier in this thread,"dare to be different",thats what seperates us all.....I went thru that stage back in the early 90s with long hair and earrings in both ears.......Im sure I was the first to do it in my area,but maybe not....
The only one that I heard anything from was my Dad,born in the 40s and could not grasp the younger generation ways......
Life changes with time......

So you got me on this one......lol

And one last thing,trolling every thread just to ruin it for others is not gonna happen.....You say you do it onpurpose,then fine,ans are gonna be happening...
Js man.
I like everyones opinion,just cause you dont,does not mean to start ripping on everyones post.....
You got me,I chalk you up for the win.....I will leave it at that.

Last edited:

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im in a little unfamiliar territory here,but I concede to the Caleb nail painting......It was on GMFB and the segment was defending Caleb....

They all gave their side of the stories that it wont affect Caleb......no player will care.....
They brought up the fashion show alot of these players wear arriving to the stadiums,players in college had been painting their nails before Caleb did it....
They brought up Dennis Rodman coloring his hair,wearing a wedding dress,painting his nails,and no one thought anything of it......

Caleb comes in and plays like he is hyped up to be,no one will ever think anything sbout it....

Ill chalk one up to you.......

But what I THINK.......I said it earlier in this thread,"dare to be different",thats what seperates us all.....I went thru that stage back in the early 90s with long hair and earrings in both ears.......Im sure I was the first to do it in my area,but maybe not....
The only one that I heard anything from was my Dad,born in the 40s and could not grasp the younger generation ways......
Life changes with time......

So you got me on this one......lol

And one last thing,trolling every thread just to ruin it for others is not gonna happen.....You say you do it onpurpose,then fine,ans are gonna be happening...
Js man.
I like everyones opinion,just cause you dont,does not mean to start ripping on everyones post.....
You got me,I chalk you up for the win.....I will leave it at that.

I’ll make a deal with you. Don’t say stupid things and I won’t say you’re stupid.