• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caldwell's lack of risk and emotion.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to go on a bit a rant on this guy.

This guy was brought in to make the team more disciplined approach and to focus all the team's supposed talent.

If yesterday was any indicator, he failed in the one department he was supposed to thrive in.

Punting in the 2nd quarter was just one of the small examples about how the guy has balls the size of BB's.

It shows a clear lack of faith in your franchise QB, your offensive coordinator and the rest of the offense as a whole. Not only that, but it shows a lack of faith in your defense to hold (even though they had been playing great up until that point).

It's this kind of temperament that causes riff in the team, it might of been only one play or one decision but it's those little things that slowly eat the confidence of a team.

If it wasn't for his coordinator's being great. Dude would of been gone long ago. I think it's finally time to promote Teryl Austin to coach and let Jim Bob keep calling the plays.

To me, Caldwell is a snake oil salesman who just tells owners what they want to hear.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully BQ feels the roster has enough talent during next offseason that HIS coach won't automaticly fail because of it.

Cuz I'm real certain that's the only reason Caldwell is still HC now.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also missed a challenge in the second half on a 3rd down play where the refs decided to put the ball a yard ahead of where the Titan player went out of bounds giving them a 1st down and continuing their drive.

I am ready to move on. Especially with all the youth on this team. No sense stifling their talent with Caldwell any more. Not sure I would promote Austin though. His decision making this year has been questionable and the players just dont look ready to play on that side of the ball.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His whole calling card is discipline, yet his team sets records for penalties. He can't accomplish the one thing he is known for. He gots to go

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our own GM warned us that this was going to take awhile. Probably his way of saying "Not sure when I'll be allowed to fire Martha's boiyfriend and hire my own HC."

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to go on a bit a rant on this guy.

This guy was brought in to make the team more disciplined approach and to focus all the team's supposed talent.

If yesterday was any indicator, he failed in the one department he was supposed to thrive in.

Punting in the 2nd quarter was just one of the small examples about how the guy has balls the size of BB's.

It shows a clear lack of faith in your franchise QB, your offensive coordinator and the rest of the offense as a whole. Not only that, but it shows a lack of faith in your defense to hold (even though they had been playing great up until that point).

It's this kind of temperament that causes riff in the team, it might of been only one play or one decision but it's those little things that slowly eat the confidence of a team.

If it wasn't for his coordinator's being great. Dude would of been gone long ago. I think it's finally time to promote Teryl Austin to coach and let Jim Bob keep calling the plays.

To me, Caldwell is a snake oil salesman who just tells owners what they want to hear.
His press conferences are worse than Schwartz too. I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I would not be opposed to canning him either at this point.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our own GM warned us that this was going to take awhile. Probably his way of saying "Not sure when I'll be allowed to fire Martha's boiyfriend and hire my own HC."
I hear he gives her good head.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy out for the year again BTW.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just retire his ass already.

Levy will retire once he's collected every penny Mayhew threw at him. He's got another deal like Mayhew gave Tulloch. It will be almost impossible to cut him as he drains us of precious salary cap while relaxing on the sidelines.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like year to year.

Quad injury is more from not being in football shape. He could be back. TBH, the whole defense looks like they are not in shape. Always gassed in the second half.

Also, Ziggy out. I thought I saw his picture on the back of a milk carton too. I didnt even notice he was on the field for the first 2 weeks. Thankfully we did not throw a big contract at him yet.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ziggy wasn't on the field yesterday. Got injured on the Titans opening drive.

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was staring at the new cheerleaders more than the field during the game, as he stroke his silver cookie duster. I say promote Eric Ebron to be the head coach.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His press conferences are worse than Schwartz too. I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I would not be opposed to canning him either at this point.

His very first press conference I had the feeling that..... "This dude is completely full of shit".

A lot of people on this board were ecstatic so I didn't want to feel like a Debbie downer posting shit so I decided to give him a shot.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy out for the year again BTW.

Wish we could strap him to the top of another airplane and fly his ugly ass out of Detroit.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy will retire once he's collected every penny Mayhew threw at him. He's got another deal like Mayhew gave Tulloch. It will be almost impossible to cut him as he drains us of precious salary cap while relaxing on the sidelines.

When he gets off the sideline and into the game, the dude is busy getting 15 yard penalties by motioning for others on the sidelines to get in the game as well.