• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cahill fighting for his spot in the rotation

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a meeting with the bigs following yesterday's loss, Kevin towers and gibby both mentioned that "changes need to be made." They were referring to Cahill. They mentioned that if he can't perform in his next start or two, collmenter is considered the most likely person to replace Cahill in the rotation. I am all for the move! Josh has proved himself over the last few years while Cahill has been a dunce.

Btw...Bauer is making a spot start for the Indians today. He has went 61/3 giving up 1ER while walking three and striking out 8. A scout for San Diego, the team they are playing, says he looks "more polished and more in control" than he ever has. That combined with Skaggs having a nice debut for the angels makes Kevin towers reign in Arizona a massive uphill battle. He has depleted this team whether you want to believe it or not.:bawling:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm done giving KT the benefit of the doubt. The team has gotten progressively worse with each year he's been here. Not the direction it should be going.

I guess the question is after Cahill is dumped, do they move on to McCarthy? He's been just as bad. How long is his leash? Do we have to wait like 7 more straight bad starts from him? But who replaces him? They are running out of options. Because they suck.