• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

cachokes vs. blackhawks

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the nucks went with schnider and he just gave up the tying goal. if the hawks win this game they win this series.

which has to make you wonder if robert louongo is a buyout candidate

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
amazing game! of course the hawks have all the character in the world... man I wish I lived in chicago :-(

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
amazing game! of course the hawks have all the character in the world... man I wish I lived in chicago :-(

amazing game or amazing choke job by Bobby Poo? That game winning goal was horrendous, he looked like an beer leaguer facing a pro shot for the first time in his life.

I dont think ive ever seen a goal that bad since this one

Last edited by a moderator:

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty shocked that VAN has blown a 3-0 series lead... if they drop a deuce on game 7 and lose the series there will be riots in vancouver for sure.

Also surprising was NSH putting ANA away.. I thought ANA would sweep that series or at least win it in 5. Congrats to them for making it to the second round and knocking out that crew of cheapshot artists..

enjoy tv Perry - you bag of shit!

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
amazing game or amazing choke job by Bobby Poo? That game winning goal was horrendous, he looked like an beer leaguer facing a pro shot for the first time in his life.

I dont think ive ever seen a goal that bad since this one

LOL.. its the next day and I still can't stop laughing at Luango.. That was SOOO bad. Way to play it like a drunken retarded fish there big guy.

What does Vigneault do tomorrow? Gotta go with Luango to start right? If he goes Shnieder and they lose everyone will put it on the coach. Pretty much screwed either way. Nucks are all screwed in the head, hawks will take this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL.. its the next day and I still can't stop laughing at Luango.. That was SOOO bad. Way to play it like a drunken retarded fish there big guy.

What does Vigneault do tomorrow? Gotta go with Luango to start right? If he goes Shnieder and they lose everyone will put it on the coach. Pretty much screwed either way. Nucks are all screwed in the head, hawks will take this one.

schnieder is done vigneault has no choice but to go with borat the choke artist

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you feel more comfortable going into a game with Luongo or Niemi? Tough choice at this point. Although Niemi still has the game tonight to get his game back, he has looked downright terrible at times.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
nemo hands down no questions asked. ife Bobby lou has been nothing but bobby loser when ite comes to the playoffs. neimi atleast won a cup

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh yea.. Nemo for sure.

Luongo is the Joe Thornton of goalies. Perennial dominant players in the regular season - perennial disappearing acts in the playoffs.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh yea.. Nemo for sure.

Luongo is the Joe Thornton of goalies. Perennial dominant players in the regular season - perennial disappearing acts in the playoffs.

No i actually think Luongo is worse then thornton when it comes to the playoffs. Thornton might suck in the playoffs but he doesnt singlehandedly lose a series like Bobby Loser

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty shocked that VAN has blown a 3-0 series lead... if they drop a deuce on game 7 and lose the series there will be riots in vancouver for sure.

Also surprising was NSH putting ANA away.. I thought ANA would sweep that series or at least win it in 5. Congrats to them for making it to the second round and knocking out that crew of cheapshot artists..

enjoy tv Perry - you bag of shit!

I'm not shocked, Vancouver's weakness is leadership. They lack energy players as well (Malhotra) They are missing him big time right now.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow a shorty with less than 2 minutes to go. What the fuck was that? The Cachokes are in full bloom. I am just waiting for the curtain to crash here. It is going to happen to the Cachokes. It is inevitable. It is going to be an ugly offseason up there. They are holding their sticks. Look at Sedin play earlier where he refused to shoot. You just know what is coming here before it even happens. We'll see, but what drama!

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow a shorty with less than 2 minutes to go. What the fuck was that? The Cachokes are in full bloom. I am just waiting for the curtain to crash here. It is going to happen to the Cachokes. It is inevitable. It is going to be an ugly offseason up there. They are holding their sticks. Look at Sedin play earlier where he refused to shoot. You just know what is coming here before it even happens. We'll see, but what drama!

I could not believe that Sedin didn't pull the trigger. Clearly the pressure is mounting on VAN bigtime. Crawford is making some great saves and that shorty was money...

I'm hoping it goes to like 8 OT... wear these two down for the next round.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crazy indeed. If VAN loses this in OT, wow. I feel for the Nucks fans. But, it ain't over till it's over, right?

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I could not believe that Sedin didn't pull the trigger. Clearly the pressure is mounting on VAN bigtime. Crawford is making some great saves and that shorty was money...

I'm hoping it goes to like 8 OT... wear these two down for the next round.

8 OT then Chi for the winner. Then we get a tired Hawks team Thursday. :hat:

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy indeed. If VAN loses this in OT, wow. I feel for the Nucks fans. But, it ain't over till it's over, right?

Correct. But with the Nucks I don't know. They sure are not built for the playoffs.

Power play for the Hawks. Here it comes guys! This is the end!

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah me too - I actually went from a passive fan to a hardcore fanatic during the Rangers/Canucks Stanley cup.. nucks still dont seem to have that forgotten..

Wow. Penalty right off the back!

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll go with hawks to win too. I think I can see Luango's head about to explode from the pressure...