• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

cabrera beats trout, "free richie"

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does Trout get to start making big money?

Trout is not a free agent until after 2017. I am not sure if he qualified as a Super-2 player or not, but if he did, he would be eligible for arbitration this off-season, otherwise he has to wait until after 2014. He will start seeing some bumps into the millions when that happens.

In the meantime, the Yankees and their fans will salivate over the prospect of adding Trout as a free agent after 2017, hoping the Angels are not able to extend him.

If they are smart, they would do it now and try to save some money down the road. It will be tough with Pujols and Hamilton making big bucks, but they will have to bite the bullet. Nobody is taking those contracts off their hands. The Dodgers already bent over once.

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both happen in every locker room in the league

the first one is mostly "boys being boys" so I really dont see a problem with it

second one is the bad one, but I know it happens in probably every locker room and team in the NFL, at least to a point

The first for sure, but there are different degrees of hazing, mostly done to rookies.

I don't know if the second is that prevalent, but I am not naive enough to think the Saints were the only team doing it. Maybe they just went too far with it as opposed to what some other teams may do.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin was supposedly joking about this racist email earlier in the season with teammates, and was also with Incognito on and off the field. They were friends.

My take is that Martin no longer wanted to play football because he was not cut out for the NFL, and he needed a way out that could still get him paid. This was it. Of course he has to say that he still wants to play to make his case seem stronger, but I doubt he ever intends to play in the NFL again because no team would have him after this. You can't play alongside a guy you can't trust.

Incognito is no angel and his past doesn't help his case, so I don't know what happens with him. He has filed a grievance with the NFLPA against the Dolphins for suspending him.

Of the two, Incognito would be welcomed into an NFL locker room more readily than Martin. Roger Goodell may not give him that chance if he suspends him.

Here is a question for you all:

Which is worse: "hazing" or "bullying" a player on your team or paying players to hurt other players as the Saints did?

I go with #2.

I think the "bounties" are worse. The first is an attempt, however misguided at fostering camaraderie and a sense of belonging/brotherhood within the locker room. At the same time, I think there is a difference between hazing and bullying. Again- I don't know where the line is. And is it naive of me to ask how a grown up gets bullied? I don't really get that.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the "bounties" are worse. The first is an attempt, however misguided at fostering camaraderie and a sense of belonging/brotherhood within the locker room. At the same time, I think there is a difference between hazing and bullying. Again- I don't know where the line is. And is it naive of me to ask how a grown up gets bullied? I don't really get that.

only one way a grown ass big man like that gets bullied

he's gay

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only one way a grown ass big man like that gets bullied

he's gay

Do the other players know he's gay or are they just assuming? Or do they think he's soft because he's a Stanford guy?
Either way, if he's gay or not, I still don't understand how a grown ass person can sit there and take being bullied. When a kid is in elementary, or even high school, they are not nearly as mentally (and often physically) prepared to deal with bullying, but when you're older, you fucking do something about it, right? I just don't understand it.

And where is everybody? I planned on doing nothing all day but sitting around in my pjs, bullshitting here. Is anti-activity what I have to look forward to for the next 80+ days?? :bawling:

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the other players know he's gay or are they just assuming? Or do they think he's soft because he's a Stanford guy?
Either way, if he's gay or not, I still don't understand how a grown ass person can sit there and take being bullied. When a kid is in elementary, or even high school, they are not nearly as mentally (and often physically) prepared to deal with bullying, but when you're older, you fucking do something about it, right? I just don't understand it.

And where is everybody? I planned on doing nothing all day but sitting around in my pjs, bullshitting here. Is anti-activity what I have to look forward to for the next 80+ days?? :bawling:

why do you have pj's on?

oh the humanity!

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He doesn't want to play anymore but he still wants his money

which is why he is pulling this shit after being Icognito's buddy all year before this

incognito is an ass, obviously, but it wasn't an issue before all this happened

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't want to play anymore but he still wants his money

which is why he is pulling this shit after being Icognito's buddy all year before this

incognito is an ass, obviously, but it wasn't an issue before all this happened

Sounds about right. The worst kind of bitch. A crybaby, snitch, liarpants.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry... my pjs don't have bottoms. I'm following the rules.

that's doesn't make sense but i'm giving you an A for effort :suds:

I think everyone abandoned us.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's doesn't make sense but i'm giving you an A for effort :suds:

I think everyone abandoned us.

they are all mad you abandoned this place for Zig's site

cheatin bitch

Brock Tannen

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cheatin bitch

Brock Tannen

cuz nobody was here!

i'll be back here next week to talk with bigD, captO, rocket and moxie.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it not make sense?
No bottoms:
Jockey-Nightshirt-q.jpg

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

can you give me a girl visual instead next time?

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cheatin bitch

Brock Tannen

So you're both a bunch a who-ers, huh? Giving your goods to every board out there? I thought I was special :pout:

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're both a bunch a who-ers, huh? Giving your goods to every board out there? I thought I was special :pout:

you've been special to me ever since you said you have squishy parts

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cuz nobody was here!

i'll be back here next week to talk with bigD, captO, rocket and moxie.

Apologize for my absence. Have had work up the ass the cpl days. Hopefully itll settle down next wk