• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bynum in Cleveland?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs met with him today and supposedly both sides are very interested.

They can offer him $12 mil next year and most likely for a one-year deal. Still meets with Mavs tomorrow.

What are odds that they could be a playoff team if healthy and if this entices Lebron to come back??

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs met with him today and supposedly both sides are very interested.

They can offer him $12 mil next year and most likely for a one-year deal. Still meets with Mavs tomorrow.

What are odds that they could be a playoff team if healthy and if this entices Lebron to come back??

that'd be kinda funny(and clearly a scenario you'd like to see happen). i'd say a lot of it though depends on the health of Bynum's knees...which could be a very iffy proposition...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that'd be kinda funny(and clearly a scenario you'd like to see happen). i'd say a lot of it though depends on the health of Bynum's knees...which could be a very iffy proposition...

Yah but if it is for one year, why not take the chance?

They could sign Oden too, and they could combine to play a full season :laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Bynum being given a 1 year deal, but for $12 million?!? I wouldn't go anywhere near that high!! When he is healthy and his head is right, he is arguably no worse than the 2nd best center in the league!!

Unfortunately, there hasn't been enough health or having his head right to justify $12 million dollars. Even on a 1 year deal!!

If I'm the Cavs I tell him he can have a 1 year $5 million dollar deal (and even that's a little high) and then sign him to a longer, more lucrative contract if he plays well and gives up bowling and parking in handicap spaces!!

If you're gonna give $12 million, give it to Oden. At least he's not a headcase!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Bynum being given a 1 year deal, but for $12 million?!? I wouldn't go anywhere near that high!! When he is healthy and his head is right, he is arguably no worse than the 2nd best center in the league!!

Unfortunately, there hasn't been enough health or having his head right to justify $12 million dollars. Even on a 1 year deal!!

If I'm the Cavs I tell him he can have a 1 year $5 million dollar deal (and even that's a little high) and then sign him to a longer, more lucrative contract if he plays well and gives up bowling and parking in handicap spaces!!

too bad the NBA can't do like the NFL and give him a small, but incentive laden contract...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you're gonna give $12 million, give it to Oden. At least he's not a headcase!!

My bad, they could offer him up to 12 mil. Yah he isn't worth near that much coming of the injury

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad, they could offer him up to 12 mil. Yah he isn't worth near that much coming of the injury

Okay, that's better!! For a guy like Bynum, a $12 million contract would come after he shows that he's grown up AND his knees are healthy!!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: A guy with degenerative knee issues for most of his career will be what entices Lebron to come back to Cleveland. You seriously can't make this shit up.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wheb healthy he is the 2nd best center in the league, that can go for 17 and 12.

So if he is healthy, you won't laughing anymore...

...bitch

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for signing Bynum if the price tag is 10 million or less. This gives the Cavs some major trade bait during the season in both Bynum and Varejao. I think there is some actual thinking going on in the Cavs front office unlike the usual nonsense. A rotation of the below isn't that bad.

Andrew Bynum/Anderson Varejao
Tristan Thompson/Anthony Bennett
Alonso Gee/Earl Clark/Sergey Karasev
Dion Waiters/
Kyrie Irving/ Jarrett Jack

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't the Cavs need to hit the salary floor? This may be how they're trying to go about it?

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bynum won't even work out for teams, he's so crippled. He can't even run up an down the court. His career is over, but is trying to steal money off teams.

Any team that pays him any amount of money is throwing it down the drain..

And Lebron isn't going to cleveland to pay with a gimp...Lebron knows he needs a team of superstars to win a ring. Not some broken down, washed up center like Bynum..

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a shame that Bynum's knees gave out after the LA titles. The big 3 they had was impressive at times.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing that Kobe has run off 2 of the best centers of our era, now that I think about it.

I'm totally not sold on bynum. Guys his size with knee issues never recover......too much weight to support.

Cleveland should offer a 1 year deal with a team option on year 2. If it's one thing that Bynum delivers, it's NOT confidence that he'll ever play.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wheb healthy he is the 2nd best center in the league, that can go for 17 and 12.

So if he is healthy, you won't laughing anymore...

...bitch

:laugh3: I'll let you look up the term degenerative knees as well as Andrew Bynum's season stats this past year before responding.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing that Kobe has run off 2 of the best centers of our era, now that I think about it.

:lame:

it's crap like THIS that makes me SMH...

If you think Kobe announcing that he planned on being around 3 more years wasn't a big factor in Howard leaving, you are naive.

And if Kobe really did want Howard to stay, then he is a complete idiot.
Why announce your intentions to play 3 more? No reason to at all, correct?
All the 'sources' reported that whatever Kobe said in the meeting completely rubbed Howard the wrong way.

I don't think Kobe was planning to be on a 7-8 seed or possible lottery team the last couple seasons.

The blowups coming. Watch and see.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I'm the Cavs I tell him he can have a 1 year $5 million dollar deal (and even that's a little high) and then sign him to a longer, more lucrative contract if he plays well and gives up bowling and parking in handicap spaces!

:agree: