• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buy, sell

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure we will likely do nothing. What would u like to see? Before yesterday, I have to be honest I really wanted to make a push for Steve Smith since the Ravens are going no where. Now he is hurt so that's out. It wouldn't have happened anyway, but we all have our Madden thoughts, right? I do think we have some tradeable pieces for draft picks next year if we want to go that route. Regardless I would like to see what we could get for Leary. What was it we traded for Roy Williams. I read today that Calvin Johnson could likely be had for a 2nd and a 4rth. Of course that was someone's opinion. After watching GB last night, there is no doubt we can compete for a title if healthy but we may be too late to the party.
I still feel we can get back in the race because of our weak division.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel that way too. With that being said, if someone blows you away with an offer I think you have to listen. There are a number of guys on our team that can help a contender that will be done as a Cowboy as soon as this season is over- like Leary. The Front office pretty much knows right now whether they are gonna try to resign Hardy or not. If they knew they weren't then yes I would have traded him for a 1st.

The lack of activity at the trade deadline just shows how valuable draft picks supposedly are in the NFL. I found it cool how the big boys acted - Denver went out and got a TE for 2 6th rounders. NE was supposedly trying to lure Jason McCourtey from the Titans all day.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Leary is our most tradable player asset. If the money worked Leary and TWill for Weedle and the little bowling ball RB Oliver. Both teams would be feeling huge needs. S.D just loss their Best WR for the season, We just cut Randle. JJ make it happen.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Leary is our most tradable player asset. If the money worked Leary and TWill for Weedle and the little bowling ball RB Oliver. Both teams would be feeling huge needs. S.D just loss their Best WR for the season, We just cut Randle. JJ make it happen.
Trade deadline has passed. NFL isn't like MLB and player adds will come from the FA market.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oliver not going to help this year...we have enough injured players already...