• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buy or sell the undefeated

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Buffalo Bills- Buy or Sell

2. Dallas Cowboys- Buy or Sell

3. Detroit Lions- Buy or Sell

4. Green Bay Packers- Buy or Sell

5. Kansas City Chiefs- Buy or Sell

6. Los Angeles Rams- Buy or Sell

7. New England Patriots- Buy or Sell

Playoffs?

I'm buying all but DET. Based on past history, I don't see them sustaining it all season. A win this week can quickly change my mind though. :nod:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs?

I'm buying all but DET. Based on past history, I don't see them sustaining it all season. A win this week can quickly change my mind though. :nod:

This week the Lions could be my 4th favourite team. Or at least tied for 4th with GB.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The ones listed I'll buy them all except the Lions.

The Patriots and Chiefs are obvious.

Packers already have 2 division wins and the offense hasn't even gotten going yet.

Cowboys were a playoff team last year and don't seem any worse this year. This week will be critical because if the Eagles lose and Cowboys win it's tough to imagine the Eagles closing that gap.

I'll buy the Bills because the AFC is so weak among the teams that will be competing for a Wild Card. They also get the AFC East which will give them another 3 wins most likely as well.

Rams don't look as good as last season and they'll get a harder fight from their division but I don't see them diminished enough to miss the playoffs.

Lions I think are at least a year away but their biggest problem is the playing in the NFC North which is the toughest division in football this season so I think it'll be harder to eke out a playoff spot since everybody is going to beat each other up.

As far as the 9ers go I'll put on my homer hat and rose colored glasses and buy them. They've played subpar competition but I think the defense is legit and the offense has been inconsistent but has shown flashes and I think it'll get more consistent as the season goes on.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones listed I'll buy them all except the Lions.

The Patriots and Chiefs are obvious.

Packers already have 2 division wins and the offense hasn't even gotten going yet.

Cowboys were a playoff team last year and don't seem any worse this year. This week will be critical because if the Eagles lose and Cowboys win it's tough to imagine the Eagles closing that gap.

I'll buy the Bills because the AFC is so weak among the teams that will be competing for a Wild Card. They also get the AFC East which will give them another 3 wins most likely as well.

Rams don't look as good as last season and they'll get a harder fight from their division but I don't see them diminished enough to miss the playoffs.

Lions I think are at least a year away but their biggest problem is the playing in the NFC North which is the toughest division in football this season so I think it'll be harder to eke out a playoff spot since everybody is going to beat each other up.

As far as the 9ers go I'll put on my homer hat and rose colored glasses and buy them. They've played subpar competition but I think the defense is legit and the offense has been inconsistent but has shown flashes and I think it'll get more consistent as the season goes on.

IDT SF will win the DIV, but even though inadvertently left off the list (we think), I can see them hanging in there long enough to make a WC slot.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Buffalo Bills- Buy or Sell

2. Dallas Cowboys- Buy or Sell

3. Detroit Lions- Buy or Sell

4. Green Bay Packers- Buy or Sell - until the injuries pile up.

5. Kansas City Chiefs- Buy or Sell

6. Los Angeles Rams- Buy or Sell

7. New England Patriots- Buy or Sell

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruh you’re going to feel the wrath of @Montalban

Khaaaan.jpg

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
IDT SF will win the DIV, but even though inadvertently left off the list (we think), I can see them hanging in there long enough to make a WC slot.

With the direction the NFC is shaping up I think we'll see one or two playoff caliber teams get edged out of a spot. Taking out the division leaders you're looking at the Bears, Vikings, Lions, 49ers, Seahawks, and Eagles that you could make a case that will be in the hunt for the Wild Card towards the end.

With the AFC it's looking like the Bills, Colts, and maybe the Chargers or Browns if they can get it together.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the direction the NFC is shaping up I think we'll see one or two playoff caliber teams get edged out of a spot. Taking out the division leaders you're looking at the Bears, Vikings, Lions, 49ers, Seahawks, and Eagles that you could make a case that will be in the hunt for the Wild Card towards the end.

With the AFC it's looking like the Bills, Colts, and maybe the Chargers or Browns if they can get it together.

pulling for the Bills actually...

i mean SOMEBODY give the Patsies some competition in that division, fer-cryin'-out-loud...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So 2 WC from NFC West? I don't think so.

NFC North looks to like have at least 1.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 less undefeated whose next?:suds:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00