• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Butker

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CDS... didn't know you were a cult guy. Good to know who people are. Not that smart after all. sad.
I find it interesting that rather than have a dialogue, you'd rather talk down to someone...says a lot more about you than it does about him...

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you're a maga you better fucking believe I will talk down to you. And so will 80 million others. I don't have DIALOG about this. However if you are not maga, I love you like a brother. simple. maga----hate, everyone else----love. figure it out. I'll be dead. You will live with it

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you're a maga you better fucking believe I will talk down to you. And so will 80 million others. I don't have DIALOG about this. However if you are not maga, I love you like a brother. simple. maga----hate, everyone else----love. figure it out. I'll be dead. You will live with it
Well, we have love then, because I am not MAGA. But I am also not BBB. I am a part of the what seems like few Americans that fall in the middle. I love somethings from the democratic side, I love some things from the Republican side. I am in the party that believes the two party system should be abolished because it is ruining this country. Neither candidate is right for this country and both should be terminated from running. Biden should be labeled medically incapable of holding the highest office in the land.

At any rate, this is my very last response to this thread, as my initial post was not meant to create a political debate, I should have known better, but I guess I am a bit naive. I have nothing but love for all you because we are brothers through orange and black blood, not red and blue.