• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bush signs with 49ers

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious to see that you don't have the 9ers as one of your teams. Moving on?

Didn't like having three there. It looked too full. The Utah Jazz are still playing and March Madness is coming up. It'll be back up there come draft time. I'll have the Utes up there until the end of the tournament regardless of how far they go. Then, the Niners will replace them. Once the Jazz season's over officially, I'll make a choice as to keeping the Jazz or putting back the Utes.

I know that's a long explanation and a bit contrived, but I didn't expect to explain it.
Fair enough.:suds:

NCAA Tournament is over and the NBA Season is still going on... So, fixed! :)

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for the NBA playoffs to start. Go Warriors!

My Suns are going to fall short of making the playoffs for a 2nd straight year. If only they were in the east lol. But being an NBA fan im rooting to see Cavs vs Warriors in the NBA finals.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't return kicks or he shouldn't anyway. Too fragile and his elusiveness and ability to make guys miss has always been overrated.... in the pros anyway. How is Kap at screens and dumping it off ? With his running ability that could make Bush more effective on those if he can stay on the field.
I guess he didn't care for the scenery in Detroit.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he didn't care for the scenery in Detroit.

Ummm, actually Detroit had seen enough of Bush. The Lions cut him to grab some cap space. He seems like a great guy. He was a regular interviewee on sports talk radio here. But replacing what Bush brings to the table with his current skill set shouldn't be a problem. He turned 30 last month, too.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets Go Bulls

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Suns are going to fall short of making the playoffs for a 2nd straight year. If only they were in the east lol. But being an NBA fan im rooting to see Cavs vs Warriors in the NBA finals.

Haven't followed the Suns much the past couple of years. They seemed to have fallen. They had so many great years. I remember them best being a thorn in the side of the Warriors during the RunTMC years. They played the same way only better. The Warriors could never beat them.