• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bummer

patsfan187

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welker still doesn't have a superbowl ring lol

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo Hoo...

I sure am glad he is enjoying that laid back locker room where he can be himself.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And???? While he was playing in the Super Bowl, the Pats are home watching the game. LOL Sounds like sour grapes.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And???? While he was playing in the Super Bowl, the Pats are home watching the game. LOL Sounds like sour grapes.

Nah, he just (tongue in cheek) badmouthed Belichick and tried to hold the Patriots hostage for a huge payday. When that didn't work, he tried to ride Mannings coat tails to a ring.

I like Edelman better myself and hope we can resign him. No sour grapes here.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood why the Pats let him go. He is very hard to defend and it would piss me off to no end when my Chargers got burned by him and Brady every year. I wanted the Chargers ground crew to place remote controlled land mines on the field when the Pats came to town.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood why the Pats let him go. He is very hard to defend and it would piss me off to no end when my Chargers got burned by him and Brady every year. I wanted the Chargers ground crew to place remote controlled land mines on the field when the Pats came to town.

They made him a fair offer. "Fair" because his production was able to be reproduced by Edelman who was waiting in the wings. Denver offered him sliughtly more. When you factor in thge cost of relocating and the agents cut etc...Wes took the same money to play for Denver. He wanted out.

His lady is from there, the country is BEAUTIFUL, he could play for Elway and With Manning.
Whatever, the Pats did not "Let" him go, he wanted out.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Danny Woodhead was a bigger loss to us. With Woodhead I believe we win both the HFA and a birth to the SB. I won't insult the SeaChicks by claiming a SB win too.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They made him a fair offer. "Fair" because his production was able to be reproduced by Edelman who was waiting in the wings. Denver offered him sliughtly more. When you factor in thge cost of relocating and the agents cut etc...Wes took the same money to play for Denver. He wanted out.

His lady is from there, the country is BEAUTIFUL, he could play for Elway and With Manning.
Whatever, the Pats did not "Let" him go, he wanted out.

What's really clear is he could not make a case for the money he sought, then when he didn't get it he created issues. He proved the Pats were valuing him correctly by taking a similar offer from Denver. In short he created tensions which led to the separation.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really clear is he could not make a case for the money he sought, then when he didn't get it he created issues. He proved the Pats were valuing him correctly by taking a similar offer from Denver. In short he created tensions which led to the separation.

Yes.