• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bulls @ Cleveland: 8:30 PM ABC

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is what happens when you have 5 talented players out there, but no coach to coach them.

Cleveland will stay in many games simply because of their talent. But when things get tight or they need a big play, don't expect them to finish games.

This firing may have been one of the worst sports decisions in modern history.

I was respecting your opinion until the last sentence. You haven't been following the Cavs' season obviously. There was zero intensity, just players not caring and running whatever the hell they wanted. None of the players seemed to want to play for, or respect Blatt. The move had to be made. The record is deceiving because of an easy schedule. This team isn't even close to it's potential.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was respecting your opinion until the last sentence. You haven't been following the Cavs' season obviously. There was zero intensity, just players not caring and running whatever the hell they wanted. None of the players seemed to want to play for, or respect Blatt. The move had to be made. The record is deceiving because of an easy schedule. This team isn't even close to it's potential.
Well I don't watch all their games, but my hunch is you fire the guy who took you to the finals last year, currently #1 in the East and best shot at another finals appearance. Just doesn't seem like a good time.

You're absolutely right the Cavs are nowhere near their potential, but I don't think that is a coaching issue, I think it is a player issue. Too many ego's not enough basketballs.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's jumper is atrocious this year. He's shooting 29 % from 3 and no longer hits long 2s and mid ranges consistently. Defenders are giving him so much space literally daring him to take the shot.

He's also shooting career lows in free throws since returning to Cleveland too.

He must miss the Miami sun

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like Miami never really reached their potential, I know they got 2 rings, but c'mon with that roster they should have had more.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's jumper is atrocious this year. He's shooting 29 % from 3 and no longer hits long 2s and mid ranges consistently. Defenders are giving him so much space literally daring him to take the shot.

He clearly realizes this and is secretly trying out the head coaching career.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're absolutely right. I think his prime is over, and he's never going to be the same player. The window is pretty much closed I think. I hope I'm wrong, but the writing is on the wall. Having to carry teams over the years has just taken too much gas from him. Probably should've just stayed in Miami, but he's hungry to bring something to Cleveland. Don't blame him, but he needs help.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like Miami never really reached their potential, I know they got 2 rings, but c'mon with that roster they should have had more.

They were not going to win every year. That is called not being realistic. Probably should have had 3 titles at most but they were successful

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the Cavs fired their new coach yet?

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dallas series was a hot mess thanks to LBJ choking. Otherwise they would have gone Back to Back to Back

Something just dawned on me. All of my favorite players are losers. Marino, Peyton, Calvin Johnson, LeBron, etc. Damn...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something just dawned on me. All of my favorite players are losers. Marino, Peyton, Calvin Johnson, LeBron, etc. Damn...
Well Peyton and LeBron do have rings.

Johnson, well he got screwed, but the guy is loyal.

Marino was the greatest not winner.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is coming during the summer, the Decision 3.

Oh god no. :L It's already crossed my mind. I can see it coming, because this team just isn't going to win it. Really just not that good.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean Peyton and Lebron are your typical losers. They did win a total of 3 titles and that number may be increased to 4 2 weeks from tomorrow

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean Peyton and Lebron are your typical losers. They did win a total of 3 titles and that number may be increased to 4 2 weeks from tomorrow

Peyton and LeBron are the most underachieving athletes though. That's more what I meant. They could've won a lot more.