• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bubba...back on top @ Riviera!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.pgatour.com/daily-wrapup/2014/02/16/bubba-watson-wins-northern-trust.html

I tell you...when I turned on the tube...it was a serious log jam at the top...half dozen guys were within a shot of the lead. Then Bubba went off...making everything to get to -13 and it only took one more birdie to close the deal.

I thought the 3 and 4' par putts down the stretch on Sunday was the difference...he had to make about 4 or 5 it seemed.

Jimmy Walker was running on fumes probably and finally ran out of gas...really nice to see a Monday Qualifer (Jason Allred ) make a big check...$388.6k!

A Strong week for GA boys...Of course Bubba (UGA) won it...Bryce Molder...(GA Tech boy)...top 10...been a while for him...Brian Harman (UGA - T3) could've won it. Harris English (UGA) top 10 as well. I guess they like the poa anna greens.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.pgatour.com/daily-wrapup/2014/02/16/bubba-watson-wins-northern-trust.html

I tell you...when I turned on the tube...it was a serious log jam at the top...half dozen guys were within a shot of the lead. Then Bubba went off...making everything to get to -13 and it only took one more birdie to close the deal.

I thought the 3 and 4' par putts down the stretch on Sunday was the difference...he had to make about 4 or 5 it seemed.

Jimmy Walker was running on fumes probably and finally ran out of gas...really nice to see a Monday Qualifer (Jason Allred ) make a big check...$388.6k!

A Strong week for GA boys...Of course Bubba (UGA) won it...Bryce Molder...(GA Tech boy)...top 10...been a while for him...Brian Harman (UGA - T3) could've won it. Harris English (UGA) top 10 as well. I guess they like the poa anna greens.

I was pleased for Jason Allred. I heard his wife told him to get back out there an earn some money since a new baby was on the way. Well he brought home some good scratch and qualified for the Honda in two weeks with his top 10 finish. Well done!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like those stories...it just shows that players are all over the place...some guys just need a break...Allred made his break to get into the field then cashed in big time. I hope he can keep it together @ the Honda.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like those stories...it just shows that players are all over the place...some guys just need a break...Allred made his break to get into the field then cashed in big time. I hope he can keep it together @ the Honda.

Me too. These days, with so much money out there, a guy can make a season out of a three or four-week hot streak.