• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bryon Allen

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you say that SD. Is Allen a local/born in the area?
He failed to get the broncos and I think a bezos or musk might treat it as a “toy “

not one fact to back any assertion I made though just a feeling based on no evidence

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He failed to get the broncos and I think a bezos or musk might treat it as a “toy “

not one fact to back any assertion I made though just a feeling based on no evidence
Let me ask this, who do we WANT to buy the team?

I can only think of the group that bought the Dodgers (Magic Johnson, Bille Jean King, etc) I don't recall the investor names, but they have built a dynasty out there and they hire smart people to run them team and simply sign the checks.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who do we want.. the right answer should be anybody but Snyder.. in my opinion Bezos would be great ...point 1. any top executives would love to work with him..Point 2 who the fuck would out bid Bezos on hiring a coach ? Only fear I have is the new owner packing it up and moving far from the area .... Bezos or Allen would be great .... I am rooting for Allen but Bezos has like 10x more money your not going out bid bezos

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who do we want.. the right answer should be anybody but Snyder.. in my opinion Bezos would be great ...point 1. any top executives would love to work with him..Point 2 who the fuck would out bid Bezos on hiring a coach ? Only fear I have is the new owner packing it up and moving far from the area .... Bezos or Allen would be great .... I am rooting for Allen but Bezos has like 10x more money your not going out bid bezos
Bezos owns the Washington Post and put an Amazon HQ is Crystal City. He wants the Skins and he wants them in this market.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask this, who do we WANT to buy the team?

I can only think of the group that bought the Dodgers (Magic Johnson, Bille Jean King, etc) I don't recall the investor names, but they have built a dynasty out there and they hire smart people to run them team and simply sign the checks.
i lean toward a group led by allen

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely think we are getting a new name. Just not sure what it will be. Snyder is connected to sexual misconduct which means the Commanders are connected to that.
Interesting viewpoint. I hadn't considered that. From your lips to God's ear.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kewl

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting viewpoint. I hadn't considered that. From your lips to God's ear.
Junkies made it seem like a name change is a no brainer.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen bid on the Broncos and Bezos didn't. Kinda makes me feel like Allen just wants to be an owner, but Bezos wants to own THIS team. Not sure if that means anything.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mad at that suggestion. I can't imagine it being worse than Commanders.
If you are gonna pay 7B for a team, you are not gonna roll with the name that the last owner picked, that's less than a year old, and all the fans hate. Could be wrong.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen bid on the Broncos and Bezos didn't. Kinda makes me feel like Allen just wants to be an owner, but Bezos wants to own THIS team. Not sure if that means anything.
My thoughts as well. He could have bought the Broncos if he wished.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Net worth:

Byron Allen - $450 million
Jay Z - $1.3 billion
Ted Leonis - $1.6 billion
Jeff Bezos - $138 billion
Elon Musk - $265 billion

Money talks ... it is probably going to take $10 billion to buy the team and build a stadium. Dan is worth more money than the first three I would see Allen, Jay Z or Leonsis as minority owners but if Bezos wants in he might be a sole owner.

As to who do we want? How would we know that? None have owned sports teams so it is impossible to know how they would be as a team owner. I can't help but think of the Lerner's, owners of the Nats. They did win a world series and then they let some of the best baseball players in the league walk. They are not hurting for money.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Net worth:

Byron Allen - $450 million
Jay Z - $1.3 billion
Ted Leonis - $1.6 billion
Jeff Bezos - $138 billion
Elon Musk - $265 billion

Money talks ... it is probably going to take $10 billion to buy the team and build a stadium. Dan is worth more money than the first three I would see Allen, Jay Z or Leonsis as minority owners but if Bezos wants in he might be a sole owner.

As to who do we want? How would we know that? None have owned sports teams so it is impossible to know how they would be as a team owner. I can't help but think of the Lerner's, owners of the Nats. They did win a world series and then they let some of the best baseball players in the league walk. They are not hurting for money.
Jay Z might run the Skins the way LeBron has ruined the Lakers. Stacking the roster with his clients.

Ted, for what it's worth pays to keep his stars, but the Wizards have been a joke and the Caps have a top 5 all-time player with one SC to show for it.

Bezos was one of the first to stop selling Redskins gear, but opens the door for a Sean Payton and would immediately be approved seeing that the NFL is in bed with Amazon.

Allen sloves the NFL minority problem but doesn't have deep pockets.

Musk..........seems like he might run it as a toy and not a focus as skinsdad eluded to.

Bezos is intriguing for obvious reasons, but so is the LA Dodger group. They bid on the Broncos and seem to be first class when it comes to that baseball team.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the brace bothers me

Jay Z might run the Skins the way LeBron has ruined the Lakers. Stacking the roster with his clients.

Ted, for what it's worth pays to keep his stars, but the Wizards have been a joke and the Caps have a top 5 all-time player with one SC to show for it.

Bezos was one of the first to stop selling Redskins gear, but opens the door for a Sean Payton and would immediately be approved seeing that the NFL is in bed with Amazon.

Allen sloves the NFL minority problem but doesn't have deep pockets.

Musk..........seems like he might run it as a toy and not a focus as skinsdad eluded to.

Bezos is intriguing for obvious reasons, but so is the LA Dodger group. They bid on the Broncos and seem to be first class when it comes to that baseball team.
Pretty much agree. Is the Dodgers owners group interested? That could be interesting. They have done a good job with the baseball team.

I would love the idea of Sean Payton but who picks the players. I am not a crazy FA guy. At least half don't work out.

I can't help but think over and over how the team had Kyle, Sean and Matt here and they fucked it up.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much agree. Is the Dodgers owners group interested? That could be interesting. They have done a good job with the baseball team.

I would love the idea of Sean Payton but who picks the players. I am not a crazy FA guy. At least half don't work out.

I can't help but think over and over how the team had Kyle, Sean and Matt here and they fucked it up.
The Dodger group is interested and one of the two from that group grew up in McLean.