• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins win game of the season, take 3-1 lead: Allen Webster aint ready

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, count all the MVP's Cy Youngs, HR Titles, Batting Titles from those guys and then count Ortiz'

He is not a hall of famer
He is as linked to steriods as anyone in the game.

Yep. And combine the facts that he's a known juicer AND a DH? No chance.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 185,000.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof of my New Yorkivity: me in my Metrocard suit at Coney island

images

And me and my robot spouse at some event:

images

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickles is the only thing saving this thread

MVP! (Most Valuable Pickle)

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"During NHL and NBA Playoffs, Sox are an after thought - but Andy Pettitte vs the Astros is top of the list in Boston - and makes the thread title the next morning" -Rock Burgandy

Again, none of you guys want to answer why Sox are an afterthought but Andy Pettitte getting beat down by the Astros was "the most important story to a Sox fan".

I posted this before (#570) but here it is again:

Pettitte's blow out was on April 29, so that thread was April 30. The Bruins didn't have their first playoff game until May 1st. The Celtics had beaten the Knicks on April 28 and didn't play on the 29th. Red Sox were off on the 29th. So yeah, basically Pettitte's surprising loss to the Astros was the news on April 30.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason this gif reminds of me what happens when Dirt tries to discuss basketball..

Accountable guy. Knicks will be lucky to win one game, and you still talk about other people's knowledge of the sport. My 2 year old and you would have a nice NBA debate

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and just so we're clear, that r/g and OPS would be just slightly below league average...what was their r/g and OPS for may 1-8?

3.9 R/G? slightly below league average? They'd rank 21st in baseball in R/G (based on total season)....average is 4.25 for MLB...4.39 for AL....

Nearly a half run less than the rest of the AL = "slightly below league average" now...awesome...

Just becasuse they've been worse since...doesn't mean they didn't suck for most of april too...

"A guy that hit's .200 for a month and follows it up with an 0-fer week is only slumping for a week!!"

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he turns out to be that bread and butter shit you'd be a damn lie!

yea man ... them things are awful ... if you're ever at a party or bbq, you just know it was the wife who bought them.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn to read!

Fuckin idiot-
it says "what a pile of shit you NY Fans are"

no

"what a pile of shit the Fans of NY teams are"

The subject of the sentence was NY'ers. Which you clearly aren't one of.
remember... i live in jersey now

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he turns out to be that bread and butter shit you'd be a damn lie!

he's clearly a half-sour, King of all Pickles

all :hail: the Pickle Man

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accountable guy. Knicks will be lucky to win one game, and you still talk about other people's knowledge of the sport. My 2 year old and you would have a nice NBA debate

he didnt know the refs and david stern played for the knicks.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGAIN LEARN TO FUCKING READ DICKHEAD.. HE SAID NY FANS.. AM I A FAN OF A NY TEAM (OTHER THAN THE GIANTS WHO IS'T BEING REFERENCED HERE) JACKASS

As is often the case, it is the stupid B_Lack who needs to "learn to fucking read"

He didn't say NY fans. He said "what piece of shit fans you NY'ers are". He made zero qualifications of what teams the NY'ers are fans of

Of course you have no issue with him saying you're a piece of shit Blue Jays fan NY'er..... because you're not a real NY'er

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it wasn't your point. You said he never failed a public test. And Ortiz has been in court...the court of public opinion, and there, he's guilty. He's not getting in, and certainly not ahead of Bonds, Sosa, Clemens.

lol

the court of public opinion

fans vote for the HOF now?

PS i made the point, so i kinda would be the one who knew what it was

:2cents:

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3.9 R/G? slightly below league average? They'd rank 21st in baseball in R/G (based on total season)....average is 4.25 for MLB...4.39 for AL....

Nearly a half run less than the rest of the AL = "slightly below league average" now...awesome...

Just becasuse they've been worse since...doesn't mean they didn't suck for most of april too...

"A guy that hit's .200 for a month and follows it up with an 0-fer week is only slumping for a week!!"

And only 1 game behind the Sox and gaining - just how good has their pitching been !? Wow...their offence (for you Heat) is sure to get worse when Granderson and Texeira return to the line up.