• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bruins Hosting Senators, 3:00 PM ET, February 8,2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHA... Man the Sens shit the bed just about every afternoon game. It's like clockwork.

Oh and this GDT has sucked almost as much as the Sens game today.

Do you guys really need to bicker about who likes fighting and who doesn't? Can't you just enjoy your team beating seven shades of shit out of my Sens today? :L:gaah:

Only one person bickering like he does in every Bruins thread. In case you had not noticed.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good bout..Well if you are a Bruins fan that is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't talking to you. Your constant whining about fights is taking the fun away from the game threads.

Pro-fighting posts were reducing my enjoyment of game threads long before I discovered this site.

Call it "turnabout is fair play" if you like.

BTW, someone who made a delivery to my apartment during the 1st period told me he didn't like hockey fights either.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to avoid coming in here because of it. Repetitive and annoying.

Yup pretty sad when I dont want to participate in my home town teams GDT cause I just get frustrated with one idiot and his fighting sucks crap.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro-fighting posts were reducing my enjoyment of game threads long before I discovered this site.

BTW, someone who made a delivery to my apartment during the 1st period told me he didn't like hockey fights either.

You have been asked to stop about 100 times now. I stopped arguing with you cause a mod asked me too but yet every fucking post from you is the same.

Fighting sucks. Bla bla bla

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to avoid coming in here because of it. Repetitive and annoying.

I won't be posting in any more game threads, and that's a shame considering I'm the senior, aka first, Bruins fan on these boards. We never posted that we wanted to see fights. When they happened they happened and we commented on them, but for 3 years we had great fun in these threads. Not so much now. dboy, sly, bf4l, I'll pop in and keep in touch with you guys, but this new member is ruining the threads for me. later

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put him on ignore, then you won't have to read what he posts. Don't let 1 poster ruin it for you.

Oh and before I forget, Bruins suck.

:hockeysmile:

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put him on ignore, then you won't have to read what he posts. Don't let 1 poster ruin it for you.

Ya I am doing that now. I thought he would lighten up if I stayed away but he has not.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they put me on "ignore" I can live with it.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look at what he posted above. Posters made him miserable on another forum so he comes here and it's "turn about is fair play" not even considering the fact we've been posting here for years and have had great game threads before his whining. It's just plain rude.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It could also be turnabout is fair play because the reason I stopped going into Hab GNTs is because of the Bruins fans posting repetitive garbage in most of them. And I don't mean Habs - Bruins GNTs.

However having posted that, fighting in hockey is a bigger topic than any one game so even though I pretty much agree with you; I don't think the topic should be constantly brought up in GNTs.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could also be turnabout is fair play because the reason I stopped going into Hab GNTs is because of the Bruins fans posting repetitive garbage in most of them. And I don't mean Habs - Bruins GNTs.

However having posted that, fighting in hockey is a bigger topic than any one game so even though I pretty much agree with you; I don't think the topic should be constantly brought up in GNTs.

That was me I admit. Not anymore though.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to enjoy the game threads when I joined ... not so much anymore ...

The constant wanking and whining about fights, that is part of the game, has totally turned me off. Such a shame ... they used to be fun!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this thread now as I was busy all day yesterday - Maybe this break for the Sochi Games will give some people time to think whether or not they want to continue posting on this board because I for one am getting tired of this crap. The last thing I want to see if posters leaving or not contributing to game threads due to other posters acting like 10 year olds.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this thread now as I was busy all day yesterday - Maybe this break for the Sochi Games will give some people time to think whether or not they want to continue posting on this board because I for one am getting tired of this crap. The last thing I want to see if posters leaving or not contributing to game threads due to other posters acting like 10 year olds.

The ushual douchemod post by dash. :lol:

Your just righting this becuz you dont like fighting...

...on the NHL board. :suds:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup pretty sad when I dont want to participate in my home town teams GDT cause I just get frustrated with one idiot and his fighting sucks crap.

Trust me, I know the feeling, guy on the Rangers board does the same and trolls me.

I won't be posting in any more game threads, and that's a shame considering I'm the senior, aka first, Bruins fan on these boards. We never posted that we wanted to see fights. When they happened they happened and we commented on them, but for 3 years we had great fun in these threads. Not so much now. dboy, sly, bf4l, I'll pop in and keep in touch with you guys, but this new member is ruining the threads for me. later

That's really sad. I hope you participate more, don't let one guy ruin it for ya.

It would not surprise me at all if ******** and ****** like on-ice fights more than most people do.

That thesis cannot be meaningfully tested of course, but is quite credible.

Sooooo, I enjoy fights, especially when it sparks my team. So you're telling me i'm those two things above? Wonderful logic :L

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.