• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos stock report:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys generating buz:

Trinity Benson
Josh Watson
Elijah Wilkerson
Khalfani Mohammad
Austin Fort
Juwaan Winfree
Demarcus Walker
Malik Reed
Justin Simmons
Noah Fant
De'vante Bausby
Justin Hollins
Lock and Rypien
Desean Hamilton
Phillip Lindsay
Bradley Chubb
Dalton Risner
Josey Jewell

The bad buz

kevin Hogan
Courtland Sutton (drops)
Devontae Booker
Jake Butt (knee)
Ju'Waun James (up against Von Miller)

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much the same thing I'm hearing on the local talk shows out here. I'd probably add Royce Freeman to the "good" list and maybe put Ronald Leary on the "bad". Haven't heard much either way about Garrett Bolles. Nice to see that DeMarcus Walker is making progress. Make it or break it year for that guy.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stories I've seen say that Courtland Sutton only had the yips on that first day, that he has been fine ever since.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard Issac Yiadom has been very good as well.

Von Miller has been fantastic too, but that is expected at this point.

I also heard that Flacco is the clear cut starter and Lock is better then Hogan. Rypien has been steadily adding reps in practice. I don't know if that is part of the plan or if he is earning them. Hard to tell with Fangio as he rotates guys through the different teams. I like that a lot. I should create better depth.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard Issac Yiadom has been very good as well.

Von Miller has been fantastic too, but that is expected at this point.

I also heard that Flacco is the clear cut starter and Lock is better then Hogan. Rypien has been steadily adding reps in practice. I don't know if that is part of the plan or if he is earning them. Hard to tell with Fangio as he rotates guys through the different teams. I like that a lot. I should create better depth.

Yeah, good point about Fangio's rotation of guys. Everyone has been hearing that the offense just doesn't look good yet but part of that is a new system, many new players and a coach that consistently has 3's playing with the 1's, 2's with the 3's, etc. Will be great for depth but at some point, they'll need to start to get more consistent team reps as they build the depth chart.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys generating buz:

Trinity Benson
Josh Watson
Elijah Wilkerson
Khalfani Mohammad
Austin Fort
Juwaan Winfree
Demarcus Walker
Malik Reed
Justin Simmons
Noah Fant
De'vante Bausby
Justin Hollins
Lock and Rypien
Desean Hamilton
Phillip Lindsay
Bradley Chubb
Dalton Risner
Josey Jewell

The bad buz

kevin Hogan
Courtland Sutton (drops)
Devontae Booker
Jake Butt (knee)
Ju'Waun James (up against Von Miller)

I am betting Elway is wondering about spending so much for a RT with Elijah Wilkerson shining so much.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm putting Conner McGovern on the bad list for regularly snapping the football in the shotgun no higher than the QB's shoe laces. Is he too muscle bound, is it a genic defect - are the balls getting heavier?

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, McGovern is really struggling. Making matters worse is that it was reported on the radio today that he worked on snapping in the shotgun formation all season and this is where we're at. Speculation that it's all mental at this point. Fangio is running out of patience with it though.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm putting Conner McGovern on the bad list for regularly snapping the football in the shotgun no higher than the QB's shoe laces. Is he too muscle bound, is it a genic defect - are the balls getting heavier?

I hope they dont have to swich McGovern with Risner

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake Butt (knee) I think it is early to state this When the Surgeon went in to fix Butt knee he found that the last guy missed a problem that caused this last time off the field .

He was told this was going be this way and Broncos staff knew all this was going to happen it was a normal process for where he is now they think he is now fixed right.

He just needs time. They think he will be ready for the first game we shale see.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, McGovern is really struggling. Making matters worse is that it was reported on the radio today that he worked on snapping in the shotgun formation all season and this is where we're at. Speculation that it's all mental at this point. Fangio is running out of patience with it though.

They should have paid the ginger snapper from BSU!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to add Kelvin McKnight to the positive buzz list. @Draft Crazy has been high on him in particular and he tears it up with the 1's first opportunity.

Everyone is paying attention in this Fangio camp - as the crazy old hoot might put them in with the 1s or 2s and expect them to perform.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilkinson has been getting raves and reps at LT as well. Bolles time is limited if he doesn't perform this season (or preseason).

wishful thinking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the stadium practice today. Hard to really tell who was good or bad as it seems that the practice as a whole was very slow. I hope I'm wrong, but no team speed out there at all. The 1st team offensive line was okay, but the 2nd and 3rd teams were pretty bad. Out of the 4 quarterbacks I would say the most impressive was Locke (even though he had a lucky interception by Gotsis), followed by Flacco, Rypien and Hogan. Hogan really holds onto the ball for a long time, he's very indecisive even in 7 on 7 drills. Locke was by far the best quarterback on 7 on 7 drills and he's the only quarterback to work the intermediate stuff on a consistent basis while the other quarterbacks dink and dunk all day.

McKnight had a couple of drops, but he did get a touchdown on Chris Harris in Red Zone drills. Actually the secondary looked good. The weak link for today was actually our best player (Chris Harris). He gave up 2 touchdowns another 15 yarder and a pass interference call on Sutton that he was beat on early in practice for a 50+ yard gain.

Like I said, it was hard to tell who really shined, but as a whole the secondary looked good or the WR's are poor (no separation).

Austin Fort was targeted quite a bit!!! Go Wyoming!!!

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the stadium practice today. Hard to really tell who was good or bad as it seems that the practice as a whole was very slow. I hope I'm wrong, but no team speed out there at all. The 1st team offensive line was okay, but the 2nd and 3rd teams were pretty bad. Out of the 4 quarterbacks I would say the most impressive was Locke (even though he had a lucky interception by Gotsis), followed by Flacco, Rypien and Hogan. Hogan really holds onto the ball for a long time, he's very indecisive even in 7 on 7 drills. Locke was by far the best quarterback on 7 on 7 drills and he's the only quarterback to work the intermediate stuff on a consistent basis while the other quarterbacks dink and dunk all day.

McKnight had a couple of drops, but he did get a touchdown on Chris Harris in Red Zone drills. Actually the secondary looked good. The weak link for today was actually our best player (Chris Harris). He gave up 2 touchdowns another 15 yarder and a pass interference call on Sutton that he was beat on early in practice for a 50+ yard gain.

Like I said, it was hard to tell who really shined, but as a whole the secondary looked good or the WR's are poor (no separation).

Lock had his good moments but even Fangio conceded 7 on 7 is not real football.

Wrs cant get separation has been a theme this TC.

Can’t wait for the games

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilkinson has been getting raves and reps at LT as well. Bolles time is limited if he doesn't perform this season (or preseason).

Wilkinson has been called the most improved player by the staff so far.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Gotsis IMO will be the best DE on the team and he is going to be very Disruptive he looks for real this year his speed is killer now. Pure power he is going to be mighty rich after this season.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm screaming this

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Williams got buzz two days in a row from Fangio. Slot Receiver who can return both punts and KOs. If Nick Williams can hold down both return jobs and take credible snaps out of the slot - he would be a roster multiplier.