• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos @ Rams (not the official game thread)

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the defense comes to play like it did against the Niners and Hawks, anything can happen. Peyton can't avoid even the slowest rush.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lambs should save themselves the embarrassment and just forfeit the game.

Broncos 55
lambs 6

Austin Davis will find a way to throw 2 pick 6's.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll drink to fisher getting fired though.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly doubt that we will win, but I've already been pleasantly surprised a couple of times by this team. Odds are against us winning, but if we play out of our heads and make no mistakes, and Denver sucks, you just ever no, shit "does" happen!
^^^^ THIS!! ^^^^

See my signature line below!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a chance in every game we enter. "On any given Sunday" remains viable in the NFL but it is how we play periods of the game and how we finish that can determine the outcome. We still have a chance and as long as that is the case, I'll be here on game day.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At halftime

Broncos 14
Rams 10

End of Game

Broncos 44
Rams 3 ( in his coaching acumen, Fisher finds a way to give back 7 points in his usual 2nd half debauchery)

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring the pass rush and take Manning out! Let's knock some QB's out while we are going through growing pains.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we win this game we some of you shut up and and stop crying, or will your expectations be higher? :L

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we win this game we some of you shut up and and stop crying, or will your expectations be higher? :L
:lol: You know the answer to that SJ.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like if Davis has a good day he'll be our QB of the future? haha

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis is a project. He's a good manager. With a good run game and solid D, he could be pretty good IF doesn't make mistakes and keeps learning.

But he's going to make a mistake or 2 over 2 road games against 2 of the best defenses in the league. Many QBs have and they will have issues with ANY NFC west defense.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis is a project. He's a good manager. With a good run game and solid D, he could be pretty good IF doesn't make mistakes and keeps learning.

But he's going to make a mistake or 2 over 2 road games against 2 of the best defenses in the league. Many QBs have and they will have issues with ANY NFC west defense.

I think Davis could be a great QB with the right coach. If he had a chance to actually learn under a Chip Kelly or good OC he would really flourish. You can see it. He's streaky, one minute he'll flash great skills then have a complete mental breakdown the next. Thats coaching 101. I know you know this SJ but I think some others only see things on the surface.

Other good QB's haven't looked great against those top 5 defenses either. So it's not all on Davis, as you stated he's played against the top D's in the league. Give the kid a full season, he is learning on the fly.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher still I think is a pretty good coach. I say slightly above average. Good leader, but he's got some young boys on this team. We have not has any character issues this year YET have we? Our OC is horrible. Fisher is going to sink with that guy unless he lets him go.

Schotty came out in the AZ game and was calling a pretty good game. But how do you forget about the end-around to Tavon? It sets up the entire running game, play action, AND he could have another play with a Davis bootleg. No way any defense can get a read on that. They may guess and get lucky, but in their mind - they won't know. lol That's what you want!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't type worth a $h!t

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Davis could be a great QB with the right coach. If he had a chance to actually learn under a Chip Kelly or good OC he would really flourish. You can see it. He's streaky, one minute he'll flash great skills then have a complete mental breakdown the next. Thats coaching 101. I know you know this SJ but I think some others only see things on the surface.

Other good QB's haven't looked great against those top 5 defenses either. So it's not all on Davis, as you stated he's played against the top D's in the league. Give the kid a full season, he is learning on the fly.
As we heard Jon Gruden say last night..."I don't think it matters who Chip Kelly has at QB, they're gonna do well in Chip's system Just look at all the QB's who have been successful playing in Chip's system" Then Jon rolls of a long list from QB's at Oregon to now.

Fisher still I think is a pretty good coach. I say slightly above average. Good leader, but he's got some young boys on this team. We have not has any character issues this year YET have we? Our OC is horrible. Fisher is going to sink with that guy unless he lets him go.

Schotty came out in the AZ game and was calling a pretty good game. But how do you forget about the end-around to Tavon? It sets up the entire running game, play action, AND he could have another play with a Davis bootleg. No way any defense can get a read on that. They may guess and get lucky, but in their mind - they won't know. lol That's what you want!
Honestly think it's coaching that's getting us those early leads and keeping us in games. And even though I'm on the record as not a fan of BS, I still think he does a pretty good job and could be great with a lot of talent with his conservative ways. He just gets caught up in his game plan and looses focus, maybe even out thinks himself.

By the way, Norv Turner isn't looking so hot these days, right? Talent has a lot to do with what these guys can do. Young talent makes mistakes and old talent gets injured. It's a thin tightrope these guys balance on.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our OC eats fruity pebbles for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Fisher is a good/above average coach IMO with the youngest team in the NFL how many straight years?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring the pass rush and take Manning out! Let's knock some QB's out while we are going through growing pains.

Alright! Now that's the right attitude ( please don't knock out RW though). Hope for some mayhem, this is the NFL so on any given Sunday and such. This is a home game, also every team in the NFL has their down cycle, perhaps this is the Broncos time for a little adversity.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a chance and I think the O may have a decent day if they can just get over that hurdle that has been the third quarter.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alright! Now that's the right attitude ( please don't knock out RW though). Hope for some mayhem, this is the NFL so on any given Sunday and such. This is a home game, also every team in the NFL has their down cycle, perhaps this is the Broncos time for a little adversity.

:suds: