• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos D

Miked383

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The off-season moves have been stellar, added to the guys returning from injury there is a lot to be excited about. There will be 8 starters that weren't playing in the super bowl:

CB: Aqib Talib, Chris Harris
S: TJ Ward, Rahim Moore
LB: Von Miller, Danny Travathan, ? maybe a draft pick or Nate Irving
DE: DeMarcus Ware, Derrick Wolfe
DT: Pot Roast, Kevin Vickerson

We need to figure out MLB and add some CB depth but I would say it is tough to top that on paper, just hope we can stay healthy this year.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The off-season moves have been stellar, added to the guys returning from injury there is a lot to be excited about. There will be 8 starters that weren't playing in the super bowl:

We need to figure out MLB and add some CB depth but I would say it is tough to top that on paper, just hope we can stay healthy this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if Williams ended up starting ahead of Vickerson. And the other wildcard is Quanterus Smith at DE.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if Williams ended up starting ahead of Vickerson. And the other wildcard is Quanterus Smith at DE.

Yeah I definitely could see Williams starting this next season. The guy played lights out down the stretch and I don't think it is a coincidence that Knighton started playing even better once Williams became the starter next to him. I like Big Vick and I am sure he will get plenty of playing time but I would rather see him as the rotational guy than Williams.

I think another guy to keep an eye on for maybe even MLB is Lerentee McCray. The guy was playing lights out before his injury.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I definitely could see Williams starting this next season. The guy played lights out down the stretch and I don't think it is a coincidence that Knighton started playing even better once Williams became the starter next to him. I like Big Vick and I am sure he will get plenty of playing time but I would rather see him as the rotational guy than Williams.

I think another guy to keep an eye on for maybe even MLB is Lerentee McCray. The guy was playing lights out before his injury.

Two guys I`am looking forward to seeing more of this yr is McCray and Quanterus Smith. If McCray can play himself into starting spot,that will def help LB situation. It`s possible Smith might also play a similar role as Von in this D and that would also help.....I think/hope/want

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The defense has improved with those moves now I agree a MLB and some CB depth is next for the Broncos.