• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brock Lesnar re-sign w/ WWE on a multi-year deal

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the criticisms of Lesnar are spot-on (part timer, lame RAW appearances at times).

BUT...we have to realize there are two options: 1) No Lesnar at all; or 2) Lesnar on his own terms. Given this reality, who wouldn't chose #2?

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great News, Lesnar is by far the best thing in WWE.

I hope he retains the title Sunday.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BFD. Brock is boring. That shit at the end of RAW was fucking pathetic. It looked like two little kids pulling on a stuffed toy. Brock makes things lame. Can't get into a fight at the end of Raw like so many do. Fans should of boo'd them out of the building.

Brock makes things lame??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL, Brock is the most real thing in WWE.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned this in the WM season thread....some saying this is "extension" is a storyline to keep fans from pooing on the match like they did with Lesnar at WM20...interesting thought if true.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned this in the WM season thread....some saying this is "extension" is a storyline to keep fans from pooing on the match like they did with Lesnar at WM20...interesting thought if true.

Maybe, but I don't see both ESPN and UFC playing along if it was just a storyline.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but I don't see both ESPN and UFC playing along if it was just a storyline.
Good chance ESPN has absolutely no idea and Vince is just promoting his product. I could see UFC going along with it knowing they were going to get Brock

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only issue I have with that thought is that definitely put Brock's word on the line making that announcement on National TV.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock Lesnar was already retired from MMA. He retired in 2011 , he never had any intention of going back to MMA he was just using the UFC platform and his relationship with Dana White to achieve a better contract in WWE. Allistar Overeem officially retired Brock when he beat his ass into retirement. If Brock went back to MMA he would get hurt really badly and he knows this.

We're not pretending otherwise, are we?
Wrong. Brock trained for 2.5 months just in case he didn't get a good offer from WWE. He had every intention to go back to MMA but WWE gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. I don't think Brock could have won the HW belt or anything but he would likely fight much better than his last couple fights right after he had Diverticulitis. I think Brock would have been ok for a year or 2 in the UFC had he decided to come back.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Brock trained for 2.5 months just in case he didn't get a good offer from WWE. He had every intention to go back to MMA but WWE gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. I don't think Brock could have won the HW belt or anything but he would likely fight much better than his last couple fights right after he had Diverticulitis. I think Brock would have been ok for a year or 2 in the UFC had he decided to come back.

Brock said he needed to train year round for UFC, even though its different before a fight, the same regimen is kept all year long. He was in incredible shape for that reaming he took at wrestlemania.

I'm surprises stephanie didnt let him take out Reigns for losing his belt before he was suspended.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar is Red hot right now and he disappears for a few months.......good timing...dude needs a vacation?! He was on vacation this entire year. Show up for a few PPVs, collect your paycheck then bounce and have Heyman do shows for you...

With that said, Lesnar is awesome.