• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brian Hoyer

Who would you rather have?

• Hoyer

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Moore

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2007 589 points scored (most all time)
2008 410 points scored

The patriots points total dropped by 30% with cassel. Cassel had an 89 rating with an offense Brady had a 117 rating with. Despite having one of the most well stocked offenses ever, cassel looked downright average. Obviously he wasn't going to do anything with no weapons or line in Kansas City. Brady would be lucky to get them to .500.

Anyways, you asked why he was let go and were answered. Brady is Brady and Mallett was a projected first rounder until reportedly admitting to drug use in interviews. Since nothing has come up since being drafted, being dropped in favor of either doesn't mean anything negative. If anything the fact that he was kept in '11 is evidence Belichick trusted him.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2007 589 points scored (most all time)
2008 410 points scored

The patriots points total dropped by 30% with cassel. Cassel had an 89 rating with an offense Brady had a 117 rating with. Despite having one of the most well stocked offenses ever, cassel looked downright average. Obviously he wasn't going to do anything with no weapons or line in Kansas City. Brady would be lucky to get them to .500.

Anyways, you asked why he was let go and were answered. Brady is Brady and Mallett was a projected first rounder until reportedly admitting to drug use in interviews. Since nothing has come up since being drafted, being dropped in favor of either doesn't mean anything negative. If anything the fact that he was kept in '11 is evidence Belichick trusted him.

I get what your saying, and appreciate your response to my initial question. My last post was more a response to the original Moore v. Hoyer question, though.