• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breno out too?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, not a good game to be without our starting offensive tackles.....

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard his knee was sore, but didn't hear he is out? Do you have a link?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe anything has been said about his game status. Carroll was sounding like its a day to day thing with him.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still officially a question mark for the game, but even if he's able to play, he's going to have issues pass blocking with a sore knee, especially if Watt is lined up across from him on some plays.

I just read that Unger has an arm injury that kept him out of practice yesterday. I don't know if he practiced today or not, but the news certainly doesn't make me feel better about things. I think that of all the position groups, the offensive and defensive lines were the two areas where we couldn't afford many injuries and with the offensive line playing like it has so far even with the starters in, it's just going to make things more interesting to have to use a backup at at least one position and possibly two, with a third offensive lineman missing at least one day of practice this week with an injury as well. Our running backs had better be ready to get a lot of work (even more work than usual), because that might be what has to happen this week.

edit: Scroll down for the news on Unger. http://mynorthwest.com/422/2362595/Person-of-Interest-Texans-defensive-end-JJ-Watt