• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breanna Stewart calls out NCAA

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WNBA all star team couldn’t beat a single HS boys state championship team in the country.
I would take them over Alaska's state champs. maybe Montana? Idaho? Maine?

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry would you rather me be direct?
You interjected your comments into a discussion where you did not fully understand what was being said.
Rick and Morty is not a funny or good show. Pickle Rick is dumb.
When you stop arguing the point and just start calling people names you come off even more ignorant than you did before.
Lol, but your stupid olyduck sig is so much better? I know exactly what is on this thread. You are trying to say womens basketball is entertaining. It isnt. Then you tried saying how a college girls team could beat a good high school boys team. They cant. Then you tried saying that if a girl was good enough to play in the nba she wouldnt have been signed. Yes, she would have. Nothing you have posted on this thread is right. P.S. I would rather watch rick and morty all day long than watch girls basketball.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, but your stupid olyduck sig is so much better? I know exactly what is on this thread. You are trying to say womens basketball is entertaining. It isnt. Then you tried saying how a college girls team could beat a good high school boys team. They cant. Then you tried saying that if a girl was good enough to play in the nba she wouldnt have been signed. Yes, she would have. Nothing you have posted on this thread is right. P.S. I would rather watch rick and morty all day long than watch girls basketball.
well I live in Olympia and Im a duck fan so my name makes sense. You like an over rated cartoon show.
Women's basketball is as entertaining as the any other sport close games coming down to a shot or two.
I said the WNBA all stars could beat a decent high school team after a statement was made saying they couldnt. I never once said anything about the NBA. again go back and look. someone else brought it up. my argument was changing the subject isn't how arguments work.
i have made correct statements including those about your ability to comprehend things.
maybe if i dumb it down for you you can follow along

wubba lubba dub dub. show me what you got. BURP.

hilarious writing.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I live in Olympia and Im a duck fan so my name makes sense. You like an over rated cartoon show.
Women's basketball is as entertaining as the any other sport close games coming down to a shot or two.
I said the WNBA all stars could beat a decent high school team after a statement was made saying they couldnt. I never once said anything about the NBA. again go back and look. someone else brought it up. my argument was changing the subject isn't how arguments work.
i have made correct statements including those about your ability to comprehend things.
maybe if i dumb it down for you you can follow along

wubba lubba dub dub. show me what you got. BURP.

hilarious writing.
Olympia is stupid and the ducks suck ass. You have a stupid sn. See how easy that is? That is your retarded point of view on my screen name. I like rick and morty and the pickle rick episode was a good one. Thats why i used my sn. I dont give a fuck whether you like my sn or not. You are the one so desperate to find an insult that you felt the need to make fun of my sn. Oh no, a whiny, passive agressive bitch boy who thinks womens basketball is as good as mens doesnt like my screen name. Go grab a bottle and beat off to your lisa leslie poster some more.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olympia is stupid and the ducks suck ass. You have a stupid sn. See how easy that is? That is your retarded point of view on my screen name. I like rick and morty and the pickle rick episode was a good one. Thats why i used my sn. I dont give a fuck whether you like my sn or not. You are the one so desperate to find an insult that you felt the need to make fun of my sn. Oh no, a whiny, passive agressive bitch boy who thinks womens basketball is as good as mens doesnt like my screen name. Go grab a bottle and beat off to your lisa leslie poster some more.
OK so we established reading comprehension isn't your strong suit but go back again and find the post where i said Women's is as good as men's.
Saying its good, saying its's entertaining, is not the same thing as saying it's as good as men's
it is different. different doesnt mean not good.
why are you so mad? did this thread trigger you? do you need a safe space?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take them over Alaska's state champs. maybe Montana? Idaho? Maine?

Nope, not even the less talented states. Women are good at women’s basketball but the competition between men’s and women’s basketball is like NFL players playing football against a HS team.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK so we established reading comprehension isn't your strong suit but go back again and find the post where i said Women's is as good as men's.
Saying its good, saying its's entertaining, is not the same thing as saying it's as good as men's
it is different. different doesnt mean not good.
why are you so mad? did this thread trigger you? do you need a safe space?
No, you have a mental disability. I am saying its not good, and its not entertaining. The rest of the world obviously agrees with me because nobody gives a flying fuck about womans basketball.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you have a mental disability. I am saying its not good, and its not entertaining. The rest of the world obviously agrees with me because nobody gives a flying fuck about womans basketball.

Now you are making light of mental disabilities? what kind of monster are you?

as for nobody caring, I guess those capacity filled final games the past couple years were pretend people?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not even the less talented states. Women are good at women’s basketball but the competition between men’s and women’s basketball is like NFL players playing football against a HS team.
and if you compared NBA to WNBA and NCAA mens and womens and HS boys and girls i agree.
but WNBA to high school boys is a bit different.