• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though all Brady can do is forestall the inevitable by trying to appeal, I don't see him admitting defeat. So we will be stuck with another year of this if Brady decides pursue a rehearing before the full Second Circuit.

It really doesn't matter if Brady plays week one or not. The Patriots aren't winning week one in Arizona.
No honey badger. Lets see where we are week 1. I may take that bet.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who has been suspended more games for cheating - tom brady or barry bonds

?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nfl knew the suspension would be upheld, thats why they gave them their 4 easiest games to start the season

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how much money will Brady spend to try and save the $200,000 or so that he will lose?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So instead of just admitting to this whole stupid fiasco (which is what he should have done from the start) and putting it behind him. Brady is going to take the Lance Armstrong route and drag it out even longer and eventually tarnish his image even more. Whoever is giving Tom advice should be fired. If he'd just said "Oops, didn't know that was a big deal" almost two years ago all he'd have done is paid a fine. Hell, I bet if he did a mea culpa right now he could even see some of the suspended games reduced. We all remember Lance Armstrong throwing every single person under the bus who challenged him and then how that all worked out in the end. This deflategate thing reminds me a lot of that.

I like the Lance Armstrong analogy.

You have here a guy who is utterly exposed and disgraced.

Maybe Lance can help him.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nfl knew the suspension would be upheld, thats why they gave them their 4 easiest games to start the season

In before a Pats fan admits the first four games of the schedule are a cakewalk but the last twelve are "just brutal."

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how much money will Brady spend to try and save the $200,000 or so that he will lose?

I don't know. How much did Kraft pay Berman?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. How much did Kraft pay Berman?
i think the nfl should ask for more draft picks from the pats . just strip the joke of an owner (kraft )and shutter the cheating team .

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"sure brady, go ahead and appeal again. if you lose, it's going to 5 games"
-if i was commish

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guesses:
*Kraft will probably pay his attorney fees.
*Brady won't quit fighting the suspension until he has exhausted all other options.
*He will serve the four games this time.
*He probably could have gotten the suspension down to 3 or 2 games if he hadn't appealed, but that deal is most likely off the table now.
*Goodell wishes he never opened this can of worms but because he did, he has to stay the course to show that no single player is above the commissioner's office.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the nfl should ask for more draft picks from the pats . just strip the joke of an owner (kraft )and shutter the cheating team .

If this were the Browns, the owner coach and player would face lifetime bans.

How many chances are they going to get?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guesses:
*Kraft will probably pay his attorney fees.
*Brady won't quit fighting the suspension until he has exhausted all other options.
*He will serve the four games this time.
*He probably could have gotten the suspension down to 3 or 2 games if he hadn't appealed, but that deal is most likely off the table now.
*Goodell wishes he never opened this can of worms but because he did, he has to stay the course to show that no single player is above the commissioner's office.

as i have said all along if brady would've owned up to it he might have gotten a game

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this were the Browns, the owner coach and player would face lifetime bans.

How many chances are they going to get?

Oh come on now, you're talking about the Cleveland Clowns. This is the same franchise that wasted 1st round picks on Tim Couch, Brady Quinn, Brandon Weeden & Johnny 12 Pack. They ain't smart enough or even sneaky enough to pull anything over on the league. Well other than pretending to be an NFL franchise that is.:L

downloaduytuty.png

I'm depressed now.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per the Wells report. The phone was destroyed after Wells said they didn't need it. But don't let facts get in the way of your story. So it wasn't destroyed during an active investigation. Then again maybe you were there and have proof?
Well according to one of the judges in this opinion:

Circuit Judge Denny Chin said evidence of ball tampering was “compelling, if not overwhelming” and there was evidence that Brady “knew about it, consented to it, encouraged it.”

And they have been working on this for months. Maybe they know something you don't. In fact I'd bet the farm on it. These are non biased legal experts. You? Just another head in the sand Brady apologist.

As for your continued assertion that the phone was only destroyed after he was told it was no longer needed in the case has also been shattered by the verdict today. Read it before you embarrass yourself more.

Even the lone dissenting vote was simply because he didn't agree with Goodell not lowering the punishment and had nothing to do with the facts in the case.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to one of the judges in this opinion:

And they have been working on this for months. Maybe they know something you don't. In fact I'd bet the farm on it. These are non biased legal experts. You? Just another head in the sand Brady apologist.

As for your continued assertion that the phone was only destroyed after he was told it was no longer needed in the case has also been shattered by the verdict today. Read it before you embarrass yourself more.

Even the lone dissenting vote was simply because he didn't agree with Goodell not lowering the punishment and had nothing to do with the facts in the case.

These judges should have recommended Berman's execution by rusty guillatine.