• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING REPORT....Giants teammates are fighting

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's funny. Right on ! Did you go over to Marco Polo's funny crap post and do the same? hee hee I love you guys.
Probably not, since Marco's thread is actually funny and adds to the quality of the board.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clip is dedicated to poster sf Giants are the best. Also to my other critics.

Could of played Ricky Bobby's dad in Talladega nights. hee hee

Someone did'nt love you enough when you were little ...did they?

on youtube...

Talladega nights : Speed or Jail?

posted by Chevypower283

:suds::clap:

You guys really crack me up...thank you for the laughter...Remember the ignore button is only a click away. Good luck brothers..

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clip is dedicated to poster sf Giants are the best. Also to my other critics.

Could of played Ricky Bobby's dad in Talladega nights. hee hee

Someone did'nt love you enough when you were little ...did they?

on youtube...

Talladega nights : Speed or Jail?

posted by Chevypower283

You guys really crack me up...thank you for the laughter...Remember the ignore button is only a click away. Good luck brothers..
As is the ban button, but I dont want to use that...

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ban me for what CaL...really ? Wow man, I am disappointed in you. I am the most positive Giants fan on this board and my comedy is pretty damn funny.

Stay Loose.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ban me for what CaL...really ? Wow man, I am disappointed in you. I am the most positive Giants fan on this board and my comedy is pretty damn funny.

Stay Loose.
You are killing this board. I get constant complaints, and you a getting complaints from other boards as well. Dude, get some self-awareness. The world isnt here to cater to your whims. If you continue to poke people in the eye, eventually they will punch you in yours.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that is why the ignore button is there. I am hurting no one and not hurting the board in any way. I am a great Giants fan...and I hold free speech close to my heart...Hey I can not control you from banning me (which is a joke). I have done nothing wrong and will not be told what I can say here. Ban me or whatever dude..but no one tells me what I can write here. My shit is way better than what Marco wrote and that is not a lie. The ball busting continues...at least Marco has developed a sense of humor which I respect.

Wow man Wow...please tell me you are joking?

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facepalm...CaL...hee hee

I love you brother...always have ..all the way back to ESPN

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how the people who have the least idea what "free speech" is tend to scream the loudest about it.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love you CAl...take care brother.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that is why the ignore button is there. I am hurting no one and not hurting the board in any way. I am a great Giants fan...and I hold free speech close to my heart...Hey I can not control you from banning me (which is a joke). I have done nothing wrong and will not be told what I can say here. Ban me or whatever dude..but no one tells me what I can write here. My shit is way better than what Marco wrote and that is not a lie. The ball busting continues...at least Marco has developed a sense of humor which I respect.

Wow man Wow...please tell me you are joking?

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being "the most positive fan" and a "great fan" can also mean you are delusional, blind to reality, and frankly a supreme "fanatic".

Criticizing the Giants, being skeptical of things, debating different Giants topics/issues isn't being a bad fan or a negative fan. It's being rational, analytical, not bowing down and praising/spreading gospel. 99 percent of the people here are able to be critical of the team when needed, think rationally and on their own.

Being a delusional fanatic is the fan who talks about the team like gospel and they can do no wrong, while saying anyone who questions a move/has a criticism of the team as "being negative".

That said, while most here may not like BoB's posts and random shit. He isn't hurting any of us. Doesn't impact our lives really..at least I hope it doesn't. Can just look past his stuff, enjoy discussing the Giants with others

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems to have taken a break...

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree with what GBP stated I do think that BoB does carry some level of accountability as it relates to this board. As a member of our community he also assumes a responsibility to that community. He can't be 'free to write what ever he wants when he wants'. There is some level of accountability to the rest of the community. I respect his passion but there are times he uses his 'freedom' as a shield for his actions. Pete Rose is a great example, While I understand his position I don't totally agree with it. In some of his exchanges related to Pete Rose he tends to get very 'one sided and confrontational' at times. Passion is one thing but it can exceed acceptable levels. In general I think he's a good guy and a does contribute to this board but he does have an accountability back to the community itself. Sometimes I feel he forgets this ....