• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING REPORT....Giants teammates are fighting

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow big news out of the the Giants Organization.. EL Diablo and the Magic Man are said to be fighting because EL Diablo did not start at catcher last Sunday in SF. Magic Man did not have his best game and blamed EL Diablo for leaving him hanging without his Shake and Bake catcher. Magic Man is pissed he did not have a legit shot at making history going back to back after no hitting the Mets last Tuesday.

Serious feelings have been hurt as EL Diablo has decided to be a two sport star and start his own Semi -Pro basketball team saying he has been inspired by the Golden State Warriors Championship. Team officials are worried about this new development as EL Diablo has now done another controversial music video trying to stir up interest in his new sport and team he has formed.

Hopefully EL Diablo will come around and ditch this idea and make up with Magic Man before huis next start coming up soon.

Stay tuned this might get ugly..we have footage of the fight supplied by ZMT .We got a Camera up your ass so look out TV.

Warning some footage not suitable for children...Parental discretion advised.

Also the EL Diablo new music video is out. Check out the Fro. hee hee

Stay tuned for further news on this BREAKING STORY.

on youtube...

Step Brothers fight scene

posted by mightyman718

Semi - Pro : "Love Me Sexy" Music Video

posted by Semi - Pro

:suds::clap::comeatmebro::drum::headbanger::laugh3::grouphug:

Stay Loose.

Last edited:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow ...team officials worried about EL Diablo as he goes off after Wednesday nights game in Seattle after a 2-0 shutout loss. Management afraid he might be losing it a bit . The fight with Magic Man might of produced a concussion of some sort.

He has told the team that he has taken on a new name to play Basketball with his new Semi - Pro team..He is demanding that he be called the Moon Man during his basketball time. He says it is because of a Marketing idea he had one night while out with Neon Deion. It seems that Deion a former Giant is trying to lure him away in a new Rap deal and has sold EL Diablo/Moon Man his old helicopter to go from baseball games to basketball games.

Tough times for the Champs as their star catcher decides on a career. The skipper has said to have lost 15 pounds and is drinking pretty heavy . He has kept his door closed to reporters and all that is heard is old Patsy Cline songs through the door cracks and tons of swearing. Giants looking for a break to come their way. A team meeting was called after the 2-0 loss.

We have footage of the EL Diablo rant courtesy of ZMT.

on youtube..

Old School - We gotta keep our composure

posted by BetaUnit123

Stay tuned for more developments as they happen.

Stay Loose.

:suds::clap::pound::popsdance:>>>>S#[email protected] [email protected] a few runs .please. I am losing my hair

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good news for the Giants as EL Diablo and Magic Man have reached a agreement to bury the hatchet for the good of the team ..coming together to get er' done. Giants win 7-0 as their new third baseman Duffman continues to shine and also supply the team a life time supply of Duff Beer for celebrations. Meanwhile in Boston their former third baseman was caught on the can texting while the game was going on. I hope he flushed before leaving the stall. Tough times for Panda right now as Panda hat sales are nill and the press and fans are riding his ass hard. Some Giants fans are saying we told you so ..stay tuned. Wow what a crazy start to this Giants year as the Giants head into LA stirred but not shaken.

Meanwhile the Magic Man has decided to get together with Dick Diggler and work on new music. The Magic Man says he is still open to going back with EL Diablo to cut another video but right now he wants to work with Diggler. The Magic Man is also interested in maybe getting into the movie business. No word on what kind of movies he wants to do yet but says he is up for anything and everything.

Meanwhile EL Diablo/ Moon Man has his first game of his Semi-Pro basketball league and is almost ready for introductions .... Moon flew out directly after tonight's game in Seattle..he will be back for the L.A. series.

First we take you to Sound City studios where Magic Man and Diggler work on one of their songs.

All footage supplied by ZMT.. and their motto..We Love to fuck you over in public on TV

on youtube...

Boogie Nights - Dirk Diggler - You Got the Touch

posted by Maskedbandit22

Semi-pro Starting Lineup

posted by StonedRaider233

Stay Loose..

:suds::clap::pound::yes::rockon::thrasher:

Last edited:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a great win L.A. as the boys shake and bake to victory. All the fighting seems to be gone..yeah a little Turkey tapping but that is about it. Everything seems cool as all the boys seemed to be loose and ready to go.

EL Diablo/Moon Man was the first Giants catcher to have a GS and a SB in the same game since 1903. Yeah but could that dude play Semi -Pro basketball power forward and drive stock cars too.

There is a little more controversy though coming out of L.A. where tonight the Giants had a big party where Snoop Dog was the special guest. Things got a little out of hand. EL Diablo/Moon Man has been using the alias Frank the Tank on road trips because of his recent success . He likes to use it at the Hotel and out at clubs and such. ZMT caught him in the act of having a little too much fun tonight and caught him on tape with his pants down in a awkward moment. Hey at least the boys are loose.

Remember ZMT...We love making money off Celebs misery and mistakes.

on youtube..

WILL FERRELL - OLD SCHOOL

:suds::clap::thrasher::party::headbanger::drink::grouphug::whoo:

Stay Loose

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow big news out of the the Giants Organization.. EL Diablo and the Magic Man are said to be fighting because EL Diablo did not start at catcher last Sunday in SF. Magic Man did not have his best game and blamed EL Diablo for leaving him hanging without his Shake and Bake catcher. Magic Man is pissed he did not have a legit shot at making history going back to back after no hitting the Mets last Tuesday.

Serious feelings have been hurt as EL Diablo has decided to be a two sport star and start his own Semi -Pro basketball team saying he has been inspired by the Golden State Warriors Championship. Team officials are worried about this new development as EL Diablo has now done another controversial music video trying to stir up interest in his new sport and team he has formed.

Hopefully EL Diablo will come around and ditch this idea and make up with Magic Man before huis next start coming up soon.

Stay tuned this might get ugly..we have footage of the fight supplied by ZMT .We got a Camera up your ass so look out TV.

Warning some footage not suitable for children...Parental discretion advised.

Also the EL Diablo new music video is out. Check out the Fro. hee hee

Stay tuned for further news on this BREAKING STORY.

on youtube...

Step Brothers fight scene

posted by mightyman718

Semi - Pro : "Love Me Sexy" Music Video

posted by Semi - Pro

:suds::clap::comeatmebro::drum::headbanger::laugh3::grouphug:

Stay Loose.
what-did-you-just-say.gif

What, did you, just say?

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well another win in L.A. as the Giants turn up the heat on the Dodgers. A hot day as they took it to the boys in blue. HOUSE went large as a HOUSE party erupted which put Dodgers fans in the crapper. Giants go for a sweep tomorrow night in a twilight game that should be tough to see with the shadows.

Speaking of tough things to see there is more footage of EL Diablo/ Moon Man/Frank the Tank on his drunken jaunt through the streets of L.A. I have to admit though that this jaunt does make me laugh my ass off. We have more footage of his jaunt courtesy of ZMT ..Privacy!..we don't need to respect anyone's fucking privacy ! We are ZMT !

on youtube..

man streaking runs into glass

posted by Kieran Saupe

:suds::clap::grouphug::headbanger::laugh3::party::peace:

Stay Loose.

hee hee

:whoo:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's a day off for the Giants as Moon Man flew to Flint for a Semi-Pro game and Magic Man A.K.A. Reed Rothchild (Movie alias) spent time back in L.A. filming a documentary with Dirk Diggler. Magic Man signed a 5 picture deal to star with Diggler in a series of XXX action films. Rumor is two of the films are already in the can finished. More controversy as both men expand their horizon's and explore other opportunities .

First we go to halftime in Flint as Kelly Leak from Bad News Bears fame is all grown up and attending tonight's game and is the halftime shooter in a 10 Grand prize shot. We then take you to L.A. for the first look at the new documentary for Diggler and Magic Man..A.K.A. Reed Rothchild.

Both players expected back in SF for tomorrow's game.

Footage supplied by ZMT...We love to sit around in a circle and make fun of your ass !

on youtube..

Semi - Pro - Kelly Leak Makes Basketball Shot -2007

posted by funkytv77

Boogie Nights - Brock Landers documentary

posted by filmBits

:suds::clap::headbanger::pop2::laugh3:

Stay Loose.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well more trouble for Larry and Giants brass as the Giants star left fielder who now has a fractured fibula went off and decided to fly to Vegas late last night and checked into a Vegas Hotel under the alias (Chow). Some of the boys had to fly down and help him. ZMT reports that Chow checked in at 1:30 AM and there was loud music and many women going in and out of his room.

Not good news for a Giants team who can not score any runs as the doubters question their ability to hit and score runs at home. With some of the boys out all night helping Chow there is no telling what kind of offense the team will show tonight in SF.

The Champs seem to be on the ropes. What's next and how will Larry explain this latest rebel to the press. Crazy shit in Giants Land. Stay tuned.

We have footage from 4:30 AM this morning in Vegas from ZMT...We are more fucked up then the people we cover.

on youtube...

(The Hangover III ) Kac Vegas 3 = I believe I can fly (PL)

posted by Sebastian Rozkiewicz

:suds::clap::pound::drink::party::peace::popsdance:>>>>>>>I should of been a farmer.

Go Giants !!

Stay Loose.:rockon:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all realize that after the shooting rampage, the investigating officers will probably subpoena this thread to try to figure out what set him off...

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Cal, it's finally good to share a laugh with you. I knew you had it in you. Stay Loose.:suds:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the boys did respond with a 6-0 solid win vs. The Pads last night. EL Diablo with the GS as everyone looked loose . One thing you can count on with this team is their heart and determination and that is why they are the Champs. Even the Skip had a little pep in his step this morning as the boys arrived.

We have audio of the Skipper talking to the boys before they started to prepare for a day game today.

Audio provided by ZMT and their motto....We can hide a microphone in the head of a ants pecker...

youtube...

Bruce Bochy Motivates SF Giants

posted by John Topete

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::yes::grouphug::peace::rockon::thrasher::thrasher::popsdance:>>>>I sure love Grand Slams

Stay Loose...:whoo:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a big win down by the shores of McCovey cove as it was Shake N' Bake time ! El Diablo ad Magic Man has a terrific day in the afternoon sun. They sailed to a checkered flag win 13-8. Magic Man went 7 strong and EL Diablo flexed his muscles at the plate. After the game the boys did a few publid service announcements .

ZMT was there to catch teh taping...ZMT..We can shove a camera up a Celebs ass so far we can tell what they had for breakfast this morning.

youtube..

Talladega Nights Public Service Announcements

posted by Preacherman: The Legend of Johnny Pickler

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::yes::car::grouphug::headbanger::laugh3:

Stay Loose..

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a great weekend for the boys as they go 4-2 for the homestand. EL Diablo was outstanding as it looks now he will start for the NL in this years All Star game in Cinci. It was a off day today for the Giants but Moon had to fly to Flint to play a game tonight. Free corn dogs for the fans if the Tropics score 125 points. We take you now to the end of the game as ZMT captures the action.

ZMT...We love to stalk Celebs hoping they might beat up one of our camera men and we can sure them for millions of dollars.

on youtube...

Free Corndogs

posted by StonedRaider233

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::pound::yes::peace::rockon::thrasher:

Stay Loose...

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(correction) (sue) them for millions of dollars

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a rough time for the boys in Miami as they get swept. Magic Man/Reed Rothchild pitched well enough for a win but EL Diablo/Moon Man got dinged and had to leave the game. Good news is EL Diablo passed his concussion test and was able to fly to his Semi Pro game in Flint last night and still make it back in time for Thursdays game. He must be Superman. Meanwhile the first flick from Magic Man/Reed Rothchild and Dirk Diggler was released in Hollywood.

We have footage of Moon's game where he was still feeling a little out of it and the trailer for Reed's new movie.

Footage provided by ZMT...We love to bathe in Celeb gossip and dirt.

on youtube..

Funny scene from Semi-Pro (first time alley -oop)

posted by Ak Az

Brock Landers -Angels Live in my Town

posted by JohnnyLDraven

:suds::clap::angel::headbanger::laugh3::popsdance:>>>>>These boys are gonna kill me on this road triip

Poor Skip someoine pour him a drink or 5:drink:

Go Giants !!

Stay Loose.

Rock On in Wash. D.C.

:drum::thrasher:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well all the fighting has gone by the way side as the team has come together sweeping a series to start the second half in Arizona..The team has been hitting the shit out of the ball. There is some controversy however as there was a shooting accident earlier Sunday night in San Diego at El Diablo/Moon Man's pad he has there. EL Diablo/ Moon looking to blow off some steam from a long weekend behind the dish had some friends over for a poker party and oops a bullet was fired. Moon denies doing anything wrong and everything ended up cool after the hospital visit. Moon was cleared of any intentional intention due to footage from ZMT who seems to be everywhere at all times fucking with people.

As for the Magic Man / Reed/ now Duey Cox... Magic Man feeling he can move mountains with 9 wins this year has moved away from Dirk Diggler and his projects to forming his own country band. He has taken the name Dewy Cox and feels he can make it in country music. Expanding his horizons is how he explained it during his break filming his new music video...Walk Tall.

More to worry about for the Skip and Larry but 6 game winning streaks seem to ease the stress and the team is very loose.

We have footage of both men in their situations from ZMT...We will chase you down like dogs to get our story. First we go to the poker party footage and then to Cox's new video.

on youtube...

Classic Poker Scene - Semi Pro - Jive Turkey: Poker scene with no poker

posted by thousandcardstare

Walk Hard - The Music Video

posted by WalkHardMovie'schannel

:suds::clap::yes::laugh3::peace::party::plane::thrasher::drum::headbanger::grouphug::cool2::martini:

Go Giants !!

Stay Loose.

Rock On !