• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

breaking news: aroid drops lawsuits

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet this forum is full of sanctimonious baseball fans who get outraged when you question whether Caribbean-born phenoms are using. Players who are crushing numbers put up by known roiders. :L The only answer is in-game testing. As in, as the batter heads to the on-deck circle, draw a drop of blood. That's the price they pay for cheating in the past.

I would love to see in game testing.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with both of you. Braun is a bum to be sure and has no confidence in his ability to compete w/out this crap. He's a cheater of the highest order , a proven one , and this will not stop him. The sooner he's gone the better. Side note : ARod is certainly no fave among players or anyone else. That said , I read a few months ago a story about what players think of Braun. The outright hatred of this guy in the game was surprising to me. Players hate this guy and wanted him to go down more than anyone. He's fooled no one evidently.

This is a real problem for A-Rod. Not only does it make every pitcher who plunks him a hero but he knows his teammates won't have his back (he certainly never had theirs). A man alone on a baseball field isn't going to last long. I'm beginning to believe that A-Rod is finished much like Barry Bonds was. He had allot to offer still but no one was interested.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must REALLY hate MLB to pull for those two creeps. I actually dislike Ryan Braun more than A-Rod. What he did was waaaay worse.

i don't "pull" for either a-fraud or braun. MLB is ridiculous with the facade they put out about wanting to stop PED use in the sport. if MLB had lost against a-wad, i would have been just as satisfied is all. i love seeing the hypocritical and corrupt lose, and both MLB and a-roid fit the bill.

the biggest juicing scandal in MLB history just happened, and almost nobody suspended popped positive on a test...that shows just how big of a joke testing is in MLB. both MLB and the players union look like idiots when they pretend to actually care about curtailing PED use. that's a fact, no matter how much people let themselves get manipulated by the media.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the biggest juicing scandal in MLB history just happened, and almost nobody suspended popped positive on a test...that shows just how big of a joke testing is in MLB. both MLB and the players union look like idiots when they pretend to actually care about curtailing PED use. that's a fact, no matter how much people let themselves get manipulated by the media.

Testing is always a few steps behind the users. It's always has been & will always be that way in every sport. Suspending users without a positive test shows that CBA & JDA does & is working. It allows them to be suspended without a positive test, which is more than I can say for either the NFL or NBA.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Testing is always a few steps behind the users...

MLB players passing tests has little to do with their staying ahead of testing chemistry. They don't even have to bother with that.

The fact that the biggest bust in history involved an overwhelming majority of players who have never popped positive on a test proves that the testing, itself, is highly ineffective.

The JDA is a joke until a legitimate independent agency with truly randomized and unscheduled testing happens throughout the year for all players...something similar to what the ITF has in place. It's not perfect by any means, but it makes MLB testing look ridiculous.

"Testing" in MLB is such a transparent joke, only idiots or egotists who think they're bigger than the game are stupid enough to pop positive on a test.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you're one of those guys. You would rather blame the people in charge than blame the people responsible for putting banned substances in their own body. Okay, gotcha.:L

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colon is one who is stupid enough to get caught with them his system, and then promptly goes right back on them after finishing the suspension.

It's a riot.

MLB and the player's union look like hypocrites and always will regarding PED until they institute legitimate randomized testing. Exactly no rational person disagrees other than those who are easily manipulated/can't think for themselves.

All of this PR nonsense started with a handful of opportunistic congressman scoring cheap points with their narrow-minded constituents by holding the ridiculous hearings. All that MLB and the player's union is doing is playing the game. It's the only reason I took some pleasure in Braun giving them the finger and winning a few years back, and the only reason I wouldn't have minded a-roid winning.