• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braylons injury

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping this is not too serious. Anybody see the play? I remember seeing him make the catch but watching the game at the bar i got distracted and didnt notice him hurting or anything like that.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per maiocco: 49ers WR Braylon Edwards had surgical procedure on R knee and will not play this week. "He's out for a little bit," Jim Harbaugh said

That is a bummer.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was hoping Braylon would catch on as our big #1 WR. There was some nice plays in the preseason indicating that.

I hope this doesn't just turn into a 1 year sub-par stint for him here.

Glad to see Kyle Williams stepping up.

Between Ginn, Braylon, and Morgan, who do you want to see resigned next year?
If Ginn can keep up the return game, we need to resign him. I was hoping Braylon would catch on and we could resign him too. Morgan can walk.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring back Zieg! haha

Looks like Crab will be ready this sunday so Crab and morgan starters? With Ginn and Williams in the slot i would guess. I wouldnt see any reason to bring Hastings up.

As for who we resign, I agree if Ginn can keep his return game sharp and keep catching balls like he his now then we can get him on the cheap. Braylon i would like to see again how he does this year but he seems resignable. Morgan i do like but i think there are plenty of WR out there who can fill his void if he wasnt resgined.

Eager to see what else Williams can bring sunday.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a WR? Edwards, but definitely both Edwards and Ginn...... Morgan is solid too and as long as he doesn't command a hefty raise I'll consider him to(solid blocker down field).

Damn it, losing Edwards hurts me Fantasy wise and expectations for the niners...

looks like Davis needs to be incorporated much more...

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, no more keeping the TE's back to block now. Time to get Davis and Walker more involved. Run more of those plays that got Walker a TD.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, no more keeping the TE's back to block now. Time to get Davis and Walker more involved. Run more of those plays that got Walker a TD.

Kind of damned if they do and damned if they don't on that one. Gotta have Davis out there catching balls as a weapon but if he is out there the O Line can't give Smith time enough to throw without help. I wonder what happened to Gore as a receiver as well? He used to be pretty effective catching short balls over the middle and taking it up field. They probably feel that they need him in the protection scheme as well.

One thing is for certain, the 49ers are not going to have an effective passing game using their wideouts alone. They've got to incorporate everyone.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-4 weeks he will be out, go get T.O. and let him domininate, he could still dominante the NFC west with 1 good leg

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bring back Zieg! haha

Looks like Crab will be ready this sunday so Crab and morgan starters? With Ginn and Williams in the slot i would guess. I wouldnt see any reason to bring Hastings up.

As for who we resign, I agree if Ginn can keep his return game sharp and keep catching balls like he his now then we can get him on the cheap. Braylon i would like to see again how he does this year but he seems resignable. Morgan i do like but i think there are plenty of WR out there who can fill his void if he wasnt resgined.

Eager to see what else Williams can bring sunday.

That! is a statement of unparalleled Genius!!!

Repped!!