• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braun suspended rest of season (whoopedy doo) and Rays cut lead to .5 game

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll translate for JD:

"OMG, Massachusetts fans want to go back to the days of owners giving flat champagne to the players for bonuses!"

Huw...you have to remember to finish such posts with a hashtag of some sort...

#shameonHUW

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be just like the Fraudkees to be able to get out of a totally irresponsible contract because the guy they signed was an idiot

They knew he was juicing, and are going to get out of the deal.

Total bullshit

What a bitch you are

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so...this weekend the girl used her voddo punani on me (great song by the way, highly recommended)

anyway, we bang this weekend...threw me for a curve because she said shes all set with being with me now. so, i thought we were dating again...sharing a bed...came out and asked her last night what her fucking deal was...she said "we arent together". i am fine with that, we can be roommates...told her she HAS to get her own bed, im done.

woke up today and found her asleep on a futon mattress on the floor of our screened in porch :laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The study, published in the Annals of Plastic Surgery, reinforces several others that have shown women who have breast enlargements have higher suicide risks.

Loren Lipworth of the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Tennessee and colleagues followed up on 3,527 Swedish women who had cosmetic breast implant surgery between 1965 and 1993. They looked at death certificates to analyze causes of death among women with breast implants.

Only 24 of the women had committed suicide after an average of 19 years, but this worked out to triple the risk compared to the average population, they reported. Doctors who perform cosmetic breast surgery may want to monitor patients closely or screen them for suicide risk, Lipworth said.

"The increased risk of suicide was not apparent until 10 years after implantation," the researchers wrote.

Lipworth said she believes that some women who get implants may have psychiatric problems to start with, perhaps linked with lower self-esteem or body image disorders.

JD, posted this that way you can say it wasn't because you're an angry douchebag....

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone in here listen to indie rock? anyone?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
braun and arod is a good start

maybe thats why Mo is retiring this year, cuz he's on that list

hmmmmmmmmmmm

then he'd have to void his fraudulent ASG MVP

Some balls

You do know if not for 2 of the games biggest cheats, David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez, "1918" is still the role call at a ballpark near you?

You do know this?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anybody translate Down's latest post please?

And remind me how big a percentage of his empty skull I own now?

Thanks

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some balls

You do know if not for 2 of the games biggest cheats, David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez, "1918" is still the role call at a ballpark near you?

You do know this?

someone must be skipping posts again

already said Ortiz cheated and won two while bonds cheated and won zero

sorry to shit on your binkie..........

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some balls

You do know this?

LOL @ "biggest"....

"objective"

Hate to break it to you...but the poster boy for PED's in baseball will for ever be a yankee...own it.

*2009*