• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braun suspended rest of season (whoopedy doo) and Rays cut lead to .5 game

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teammates are pissed, players on other teams are pissed

pickles wants the phillies to go after him

and yeah, worth it for bonds to cheat, worth it for braun to cheat too

they can't void his contract after the suspension is over

Tell Pickles will take Domonic Brown for him.

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
truly unbelievable if he was that stupid

by all means.....cheat, like everyone else

but damn.........have a clue

LOL

I'm sure he really hurt his quad too, on his last day of Milb rehab eligibility.

He's never playing for the Yankees again. If they could get out from under that albatross of a contract as well, that would be the best news of this season to date.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
matt moore was freakin flithy last night, and aside from a rough couple of opening innings, workman was pretty good too

moore shut down the best offense in baseball, on 109 pitches

lead is down to a half game

sox still win 90+ and i said all along "they have a shot at the division"...this rays team may be tougher than i thought

sox need a bat at the bottom of that lineup, ASAP..especially with iglesias tumbling back to earth and guys like snyder out there.

That bat could very well be Bogaerts...I just don't see the Sox investing any prospects of consequence this year...I always felt this was year one of a 2-3 year process. Thus far they've exceeded expectations....but the parade of talent that is about to come up is what the next championship runs will be built on...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to what I'm seeing, not only did he have the Biogenesis guy coming to his house in Miami to administer injections, he and his people were also actively trying to impede MLB's investigation.

It goes beyond the actually PED abuse-I'm going to go ahead and dare to dream.

:suds:

Oh yeah. He's fucked.

Maybe you're right. Maybe Selig wants him out completely. I'm sure the Yankees are not so subtly in his ear about it too.

It really would be best for baseball if he would just go away.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word out of the Brewers clubhouse almost universal: They were glad Ryan Braun got suspended. He straight-up lied to teammates. They're mad.

#AngryLikeJD

the sea was angry that day my friend...like an old man trying to return soup at a deli

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to what I'm seeing, not only did he have the Biogenesis guy coming to his house in Miami to administer injections, he and his people were also actively trying to impede MLB's investigation.

It goes beyond the actually PED abuse-I'm going to go ahead and dare to dream.

:suds:

I'm hearing between 65 (brauns suspension) and 150 games...those were the rumors last night...

I really hope that the Yankees and MLB go after his contract and attempt to get it voided. The Sox fan in me wants nothing more than to see the yanks suffer through it...but, for the health of the game in general? Blowing some holes in the guaranteed nature of MLB contracts would do wonders...

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I'm sure he really hurt his quad too, on his last day of Milb rehab eligibility.

He's never playing for the Yankees again. If they could get out from under that albatross of a contract as well, that would be the best news of this season to date.

that quad strain is totally bogus

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing between 65 (brauns suspension) and 150 games...those were the rumors last night...

I really hope that the Yankees and MLB go after his contract and attempt to get it voided. The Sox fan in me wants nothing more than to see the yanks suffer through it...but, for the health of the game in general? Blowing some holes in the guaranteed nature of MLB contracts would do wonders...

braun and arod is a good start

maybe thats why Mo is retiring this year, cuz he's on that list

hmmmmmmmmmmm

then he'd have to void his fraudulent ASG MVP

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this i can begrudgingly agree with, as a sox fan

good of the game >>> sticking it to NY

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be just like the Fraudkees to be able to get out of a totally irresponsible contract because the guy they signed was an idiot

They knew he was juicing, and are going to get out of the deal.

Total bullshit

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
braun and arod is a good start

maybe thats why Mo is retiring this year, cuz he's on that list

hmmmmmmmmmmm

then he'd have to void his fraudulent ASG MVP

"trevor hoffman, career saves leader"

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope we can get Braun's contract voided also.

Fans in Milwaukee are not going welcome this guy back. His career is over.

We should of kept the fat man Prince. No way he is on Peds.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll translate for JD:

"OMG, Massachusetts fans want to go back to the days of owners giving flat champagne to the players for bonuses!"

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll translate for JD:

"OMG, Massachusetts fans want to go back to the days of owners giving flat champagne to the players for bonuses!"

If you're going to try and be funny...

Advice: Be funny

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots Place Gronk, Ballard, Edelman On PUP List

July 23, 2013 8:49 AM

BOSTON (CBS) – Ahead of training camp getting underway later this week, the New England Patriots placed tight ends Rob Gronkowski, Jake Ballard and receiver Julian Edelman on the active/physically unable to perform list on Tuesday.
By placing the players on the PUP list, it means they are not yet cleared to practice when camp gets underway on Friday.
This move is no surprise when it comes to Gronkowski, who underwent multiple surgeries over the off-season on his left forearm and back.

Ballard, who was limited during spring camp, had ACL and microfracture surgery in February of 2012. With Gronkowski likely sidelined for the beginning of the regular season, and Aaron Hernandez no longer in the equation, Ballard is expected to have a good chance at being a key contributor to the offense — if healthy.
Edelman did not participate in spring camps after undergoing a procedure on an injured foot that knocked him out of last season. In nine games in 2012, Edelman recorded 21 receptions for 235 yards and three touchdowns. He also returned nine punts for 263 yards and a touchdown.

Reserve offensive lineman Nick McDonald, who was held out of spring camps with an undisclosed injury, was also placed on the active/PUP list.
Players on the active/PUP list can be removed at any time. If a player is placed on the reserve/PUP list, they are required to miss at least the first six weeks of the season.

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees need to bring in Carlos Pena and release Hafner. Total lay up

Lol. The moves this team has to make
Totally agree. At least Pena can play the field when needed.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care Rock