• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brasky

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So should JJM steal lobsters? Or I know yell "Fuck her right in the pussy" ontop of a table after being accused of r*pe. Good thing fsu is alive and well really setting that bar high for the rest of us.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're pretending like you're allowed to leave. You're not.

You guise are the Nebraska board. You guise are SportsHoopla. This is for life.

I'm hurt, JJM.

You succeeded in making me feel bad.

It has nothing to do with you though, you've done fine here. I just miss some old friends is all. Been posting here since the place opened the gates.

Cot dammit, pops. Why did you go and make an alt? :L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe that dude isn't having any fun anymore because Nebraska hasn't really been relevant in years? Not trying to be an asshole, but don't blame the SportsHoopla for not having anything to root for.

Up yours, ya sperm burpin' faggot.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe that dude isn't having any fun anymore because Nebraska hasn't really been relevant in years? Not trying to be an asshole, but don't blame the SportsHoopla for not having anything to root for.

First of all, I have rooted hardcore for losing programs ever since I was 3 years old. Nebraska Basketball has always been terrible, but they're my team.......so whether they're losing of not, I always root for them. Anybody who roots for teams just because they're winning is a sorry pathetic little man.

Second of all, why would rooting for a winning team make me want to make more posts? That makes no sense at all. I came here 5 years ago when Nebraska wasn't any good, and they haven't been any good the entire time I've been here........yet if you were to grab 20 average posters here, I still have more posts than all of them combined.

So that is pretty much as invalid as anything I've ever heard in my life.

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may not be trying but you sure succeeded... Fucktard!

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His avy is either his boyfriend with his butt to him saying Fuck you, or its him with his butt to us saying Fuck you. Either way this guy really wants it in his butt. Or to put it in a dudes butt

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see that the rest of the board has already taken care of you, but consider this your one and only warning. Coming onto our board and posting bullshit like this will get you a time out the next time it happens.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's faggot fucktardery!"

Picture%2B2.png

That was the line, right?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that the rest of the board has already taken care of you, but consider this your one and only warning. Coming onto our board and posting bullshit like this will get you a time out the next time it happens.

End of page bump so the asshole can't say he didn't see it :rolleyes:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I can see I ruffled some feathers.. I guess my question should have been.. Why are you having no fun on the SportsHoopla? It's just a bunch of sports fans talking and talking shit..The Nebraska board is full of characters and has many more people than most other boards. That would seem fun to me.

I'm a smart ass myself, but I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings.

I see that the rest of the board has already taken care of you, but consider
this your one and only warning. Coming onto our board and posting bullshit like
this will get you a time out the next time it happens.
I love an internet tough guy piss on his keyboard (territory). It's rather toolish. What I said may have offended you, but it wasn't like it was incorrect man. Chill.. Nebraska hasn't been very close to great like they were back in the day.

The brasky thread you were referring to, I was in the same time making comments. That's how I ended up here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would had to have been here back in 2010 to know all the awesome people that are no longer here.

It was crazy. I think the place just grew too big for a lot of them and they moved on. We used to all stay up til 2 am shooting the shit and gettin drunk. Thems was my friends en sech.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would had to have been here back in 2010 to know all the awesome people
that are no longer here.

It was crazy. I think the place just grew too
big for a lot of them and they moved on. We used to all stay up til 2 am
shooting the shit and gettin drunk. Thems was my friends en sech.

:10: understood my man. Your program has great history. I have heard many people say the SportsHoopla was crazy good back a few years ago. I was on CBS a few years ago, so I guess compared to that.. the Hoop is fuggin frantastic.

Don't mind me.. I love sports and i'm a smart ass. I can take the lashing.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I can see I ruffled some feathers.. I guess my question should have been.. Why are you having no fun on the SportsHoopla? It's just a bunch of sports fans talking and talking shit..The Nebraska board is full of characters and has many more people than most other boards. That would seem fun to me.

I'm a smart ass myself, but I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings.

I love an internet tough guy piss on his keyboard (territory). It's rather toolish. What I said may have offended you, but it wasn't like it was incorrect man. Chill.. Nebraska hasn't been very close to great like they were back in the day.

The brasky thread you were referring to, I was in the same time making comments. That's how I ended up here.

Oh look, it's Mr. Last Word.

You didn't hurt anyone's feelings. Team Forums are off limits to trolling. It appears you can't heed simple advice.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10: understood my man. Your program has great history. I have heard many people say the SportsHoopla was crazy good back a few years ago. I was on CBS a few years ago, so I guess compared to that.. the Hoop is fuggin frantastic.

Don't mind me.. I love sports and i'm a smart ass. I can take the lashing.

get-out.gif

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would had to have been here back in 2010 to know all the awesome people that are no longer here.

It was crazy. I think the place just grew too big for a lot of them and they moved on. We used to all stay up til 2 am shooting the shit and gettin drunk. Thems was my friends en sech.

Fun times :suds: