• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Meriweather

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad we let him walk. This guy is a F'in idiot! He should be suspended for what he said. And he does go after guys knees like he said....he should be banned from the NFL!!

"I guess I just got to take people's knees out," Meriweather said Monday morning in the Redskins' locker room. "That's the only way. I would hate to end a guy's career over a rule, but I guess it's better other people than me getting suspended for longer.

"You just have to go low now, man. You've got to end people's careers. You got to tear people's ACLs and mess up people's knees. You can't hit them high anymore."

These guys are morons. Meriweather isn't the only to say "you just have to go low." Do these dumbasses only thing you can hit heads and knees. There is a body you can hit. Thighs, hips, stomach, chest. That's a huge area.

Fucking idiot!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of these guys that are saying things like this are not focused on sound tackling. They honestly are looking for the big hit more than the sound tackle and when a person does that and does not try to break down to make a hit or tackle then they lose all control causing them to go higher or lower than they had intended. Meriweather just needs to calm down as I understand every once in a while you are not going to be able to control exactly how you hit a guy but there are plenty of guys in the NFL that play within the rules that are established and don't hurt other players or end careers.

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodney Harrison was one of the biggest cheap shot artists I have ever seen, but he didn't talk about it. I guarantee he was looking to take someone out if he had the chance.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ever since goodell changed the nfl to flag football meriweathers game became obsolete. dont blame meri hes just playing football the way its meant to be played. i doubt rodney harrison, steve atwater, ronney lott could even play the way things are now. its a shame those players making big hits its what made them so great.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right though. Most ball carriers have much of the body area available to hit covered up by the head. Many situations you have to choose between a low shot or a hit to the head and flag. There's really little choice.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodney Harrison was one of the biggest cheap shot artists I have ever seen, but he didn't talk about it. I guarantee he was looking to take someone out if he had the chance.

I totally disagree. Rodney was tough and hit hard, he hit as the rules allowed and did not look to injure. He just hit very hard and stayed within the rules.....

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right though. Most ball carriers have much of the body area available to hit covered up by the head. Many situations you have to choose between a low shot or a hit to the head and flag. There's really little choice.

This.