• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Jennings

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy

I agree with most of this...... In no way is Jennings a 2...... New York would be a fit, but they don't have any money. Jennings wouldn't be a fit in Indiana, because they ask for defense before offense, and Jennings is allergic to defense (aside from gambling for steals).

CD: I think Indy would take on a guy capable of doing 18 5 and occasion get hot. G. Hill is the ultimate back up. I thought Hill was one the main reasons why Indy could not get over the Heat hump. Still, I think Milw goes a Jennings Mayo backcourt. I got the Bucks as the 7th seed but don;t see how they get any better. The middle stinks in the NBA. And even though Melo got a lot a lot of criticisms, Felton also stunk up the joint. The league is now PG oriented and if you don;t have a stellar one, you go nowhere though there are always exceptions to that rule.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one has made him an offer yet, apparently. He's only got the $4.53M qualifying offer from Milwaukee. I can't believe no team would offer him a bit more than that. Granted, he has some flaws, but he can certainly be a dynamic scorer. Consider Monta got something around $9M, and a multi-year deal, and no one even making a lowball offer to Jennings seems really odd to me.

Don't believe the name hype. Im a bucks fan and he makes the team worse not better. Monta is way better than Jennings

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there was a stat that Jennings made the team worse per 100 possesions. He's the worst defender ive seen from a PG

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't believe the name hype. Im a bucks fan and he makes the team worse not better. Monta is way better than Jennings

:bullshit:

I'm not saying you aren't a good sports fan, or Bucks fan, but most Dub fans, an Bucks fan know Ellis is overrated. His + / = numbers tell a big picture aswell, Jennings may not be much better, but you hear things such as Ellis being the Milkman shooting %2 and not being a team player.

Dallas is not going to win until they dump Ellis's contract in 3 years.

Word

Last edited by a moderator:

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monta had a year where he was very efficient. Having a guy like Dirk next to him that complements his drive and kick, or mid range jump shot when others sag off him will help him out a lot. Jennings is a ball-hog that just isn't very good. In My opinion, he's athletic as hell, but doesn't sniff Monta in basketball acumen. I'm not sad that the Warriors moved away from him, because it was a no-brainer with Steph, but I think I'd much rather have Monta starting on my team than Jennings.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monta had a year where he was very efficient. Having a guy like Dirk next to him that complements his drive and kick, or mid range jump shot when others sag off him will help him out a lot. Jennings is a ball-hog that just isn't very good. In My opinion, he's athletic as hell, but doesn't sniff Monta in basketball acumen. I'm not sad that the Warriors moved away from him, because it was a no-brainer with Steph, but I think I'd much rather have Monta starting on my team than Jennings.

Not sure how this got turned into a Ellis thread, but is Dallas going to play any defense this year?

MIL had an above average rim protector in Sanders, cue Steve and his random 4 year $15 mil per year deal offers.

DAL currently has Old man Dirk on his last legs, Calderon, and now Ellis. They hoping to score 125 a night?

I see they resigned Brandon Wright aswell. 35 wins the ceiling for them this year?

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalembert signed there, too. They're not going to be as bad as you think.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAL currently has Old man Dirk on his last legs, Calderon, and now Ellis. They hoping to score 125 a night?

I see they resigned Brandon Wright aswell. 35 wins the ceiling for them this year?

Terrible offseason for them but I don't think they'll be quite that bad, I think they may compete for the #8 playoff spot, maybe won't make it. So more like mediocre than bad, but for them, like the Lakers, that's not good enough.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalembert signed there, too. They're not going to be as bad as you think.

Good point, but that guy's seen better days.

Averaged 16 mins a game last year, mainly due to a better player on the roster ahead of him (Sanders).

Dalemberts #'s have been on the decline since 07 where he had his best year. Maybe they lucky and get the 8th spot like Money says, but I don't see it truthfully.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Pistons are signing Jennings for 3 years, $25M+. I knew someone would be dumb enough.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Pistons are signing Jennings for 3 years, $25M+. I knew someone would be dumb enough.

Question is, will Josh Smith + Jennings be > than Dirk + Ellis?

:noidea:

Since I'm a betting man, I'm going to say DET has a better shot at 40 wins than DAL.

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Question is, will Josh Smith + Jennings be > than Dirk + Ellis?

:noidea:

Since I'm a betting man, I'm going to say DET has a better shot at 40 wins than DAL.

I don't see Dallas getting 40 wins in the West, which is stacked.

Detroint could get 40 in the East, but I don't think they'll sniff the playoffs.

From a basketball IQ perspective, Billups is greater than the sum of Jennings + Stuckey + Smith + Drummond + Villanueva. Boy, are those guys going to benefit from his leadership, because there ain't much brain on that team.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milw should move to Seattle. Since Alcindor left Milw they;ve had a tough go of it.