• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady vs Montana

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
430965_2948000893449_1064122762_3696709_1689631961_n.jpg

Nuff said.

Should've been five!...Great pic!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bradying?!?...Repped for hilarity!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys could be accused of being prejudiced in favor of a SF player...so I'll say it.

Montana still stands as the greatest of all time.

Brady may be the best pocket-passer when he gets good protection, but there's more to being a great overall QB.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys could be accused of being prejudiced in favor of a SF player...so I'll say it.

Montana still stands as the greatest of all time.

Brady may be the best pocket-passer when he gets good protection, but there's more to being a great overall QB.

Haha...Yeah, some of us just might be a little protective of our legacy...I embrace your attitude Sir! Well Said!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So true MW! Should have been a three-peat. You cannot compare Brady to Montana! Not even close!!

Our three-peat...Like the pain of losing 'the one', that pain still lingers

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Roger Craig fumble still haunts me to this day....

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed, sirs, I feel your pain. My boys had two chances for a 3-peat, and blew both of 'em.

Of course, no pain could equal that of a Bills fan, seeing them lose 4 consecutive SBs. I doubt that record will ever be broken.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed, sirs, I feel your pain. My boys had two chances for a 3-peat, and blew both of 'em.

Of course, no pain could equal that of a Bills fan, seeing them lose 4 consecutive SBs. I doubt that record will ever be broken.

You're absolutely correct Sir. Although the Texas Rangers are half way there.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I agree! Hell, just getting to four straight SB's is a record I doubt will ever be tied let alone broken...At least I doubt I'll see it in my lifetime. The Bills deserved a better fate, but win or lose making it to four straight is mind boggling.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The only way to beat Montana was to knock him out of the game, have a strike year or a B.S. game costing penalty ala '83 / '84.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, at least Brady has won 3 Super Bowls and been to 2 more Super Bowls that he lost... he deserves to be mentioned in the conversation because they don't win 3 Super Bowls without him.

I'll happily debate Montana vs Brady because Tom at least comes close. So his fans have a legitimate reason to throw his name into the discussion.

What pisses me off is when they say Favre was better, even though the MVP of his Super Bowl was the Punt Returner. Favre as the GOAT has died down a little since the media hates him now because he "betrayed" the Packers by still wanting to play when they moved on. But, I know in about 4 years its going to pop up again when he goes into the HOF. With every stupid ass Packer fan saying that the only QB better than Favre is Rodgers.... because they'll all bury the hatchet when it comes to claiming that the two best QBs to ever play the game were Packers. With assholes in the media more than ready to promote that bullshit and write it just to do their "cause controversy" writing style.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, at least Brady has won 3 Super Bowls and been to 2 more Super Bowls that he lost... he deserves to be mentioned in the conversation because they don't win 3 Super Bowls without him.

I'll happily debate Montana vs Brady because Tom at least comes close. So his fans have a legitimate reason to throw his name into the discussion.

What pisses me off is when they say Favre was better, even though the MVP of his Super Bowl was the Punt Returner. Favre as the GOAT has died down a little since the media hates him now because he "betrayed" the Packers by still wanting to play when they moved on. But, I know in about 4 years its going to pop up again when he goes into the HOF. With every stupid ass Packer fan saying that the only QB better than Favre is Rodgers.... because they'll all bury the hatchet when it comes to claiming that the two best QBs to ever play the game were Packers. With assholes in the media more than ready to promote that bullshit and write it just to do their "cause controversy" writing style.

Favre is only in this conversation in the following context:

Favre is not even in the conversation.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favre is only in this conversation in the following context:

Favre is not even in the conversation.

HAHA, yeah, my views exactly.

I was just thinking about when Favre made the "official" retirement with the crying and stuff before he was traded to the Jets. At that time, Terry Bradshaw, Jimmy Johnson, and everyone's mother wrote articles about how Favre was easily the best to ever play.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

montana won games, brady set up vinatieri