• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Brady has a serious Problem"

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you idiot, 4 lefts is a circle" (name the movie)

you agreed with me.

I questioned why you pointed out that the line movement was "for Vegas," when literally every line that's ever been set or moved has been "for Vegas."

Rereading it, it seems you meant the guy was talking about a line move "for Vegas," so I misunderstood you. Mea culpa.

Still, Vegas doesn't need some fuckball to tell the media that he's expecting a line move. If it's good for them to move the line to NE -7, they're going to do it. So ultimately, any of this "for Vegas" talk seems needless to me.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy Bruschi talking on ESPN early this morning was concerned because a QB's throwing hand is so critical and anything that changes his feel or grip could really change the outcome of the game.

Teddy Bruschi talking ESPN at lunch time said, and I quote, "I talked with a couple of players in the Patriots locker room and they said that it's nothing. Brady is fine and will be 100% Sunday."

If the hand was such an issue, would Brady be out doors at Gillette practicing in the cold?? All of the pieces of this puzzle just don't fit quite right.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUOTE="DirtDirtDirt, post: 11161139, member: 9697"]Super Bowl LII Odds: Early Betting Lines And Expert Picks For Patriots, Vikings, Eagles And Jaguars

Matchup Early Line
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Minnesota Vikings MIN -6
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Philadelphia Eagles JAX -3
New England Patriots vs. Minnesota Vikings MIN -1
New England Patriots vs. Philadelphia Eagles NE -7.5

Super Bowl LII odds for all 32 NFL teams

Sports Betting News and Vegas Odds

Do you live on Wrong lane by any chance. Weren't you tge one who brought up Vegas and futures:scratch:[/QUOTE]

Uggh Bud, give it a rest, I posted an article from this week

Your posting articles from a month ago

Do you know what changes in a month in sports odds?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, I remember distinctly the same system being criticized as trash in Houston. Funny how that works.

Word, one day people will learn BB is the magician, not these interchangable coordinators

Thats why bill Obrien is awful and Charlie Weiss is nowhere to be found

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy Bruschi talking on ESPN early this morning was concerned because a QB's throwing hand is so critical and anything that changes his feel or grip could really change the outcome of the game.

Teddy Bruschi talking ESPN at lunch time said, and I quote, "I talked with a couple of players in the Patriots locker room and they said that it's nothing. Brady is fine and will be 100% Sunday."

If the hand was such an issue, would Brady be out doors at Gillette practicing in the cold?? All of the pieces of this puzzle just don't fit quite right.

Maybe Brady wasn't practicing in the cold at all. Maybe they photoshopped him in.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I questioned why you pointed out that the line movement was "for Vegas," when literally every line that's ever been set or moved has been "for Vegas."

Rereading it, it seems you meant the guy was talking about a line move "for Vegas," so I misunderstood you. Mea culpa.

Still, Vegas doesn't need some fuckball to tell the media that he's expecting a line move. If it's good for them to move the line to NE -7, they're going to do it. So ultimately, any of this "for Vegas" talk seems needless to me.
yeah, i could have been a bit clearer i suppose. when a vegas guy starts talking "injury, secret sources" about the starting QB for the favored team...smells fishy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl LII odds for all 32 NFL teams

Sports Betting News an Vegas Odds

Do you live on Wrong lane by any chance. Weren't you tge one who brought up Vegas and futures:scratch:

Do you know what changes in a month in sports odds?[/QUOTE]
Dude you used something from Forbes yet sit here and argue Vegas $ lines and futures. Why don't you post a tweet from your local bookie with a 3:15pm EST timeline. You are a classic.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you know what changes in a month in sports odds?
Dude you used something from Forbes yet sit here and argue Vegas $ lines and futures. Why don't you post a tweet from your local bookie with a 3:15pm EST timeline. You are a classic.[/QUOTE]

"Forbes is not a reputable source of information"

"Home and Garden, thats where you get the best financial information"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no...read again. they use the same system. here, its "the system"...in houston?

its not. why is that?

Youre like a little dog that leaps from one side of the fence to the other\

I tell you Bill Obrien sucks as a Head Coach, you reference his division titles and all the success in Houston he has had

You talk about the system, now you tell us how much Bill Obrien sucks as a Head Coach

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a sock filled with a pound and a half of ground beef at body temperature. You wanna borrow it?
tenor.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you used something from Forbes yet sit here and argue Vegas $ lines and futures. Why don't you post a tweet from your local bookie with a 3:15pm EST timeline. You are a classic.

"Forbes is not a reputable source of information"

"Home and Garden, thats where you get the best financial information"[/QUOTE]
Can you give me a couple minute head start on which way you're going to move the goal post next so I can get prepared. There is NO ONE near as special as you here on the hoop.