• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady gears up for a fight: Adds lawyer with SC experience, asks for appeal extension.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen him lose a game because he was having a temper tantrum and couldn't remember he had time outs to use:scratch:
Haven't seen him sit one game yet:nono:
Haven't seen him get fined one million dollars:noidea:
Maybe you're the fool whisperer:nod::nod::nod:

Haven't seen him play without cheating...
Haven't seen him lose without cryin'
Haven't see him stand up like a man yet either...
Maybe he is the Tranny Whisperer !!!!

tom-brady-memes_8_zpsw2llchyi.jpg

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was his decision trying to recover from injury but it only affected him, not the whole team and he took his punishment like a man, he owned it and is paying it, not denying the obvious and dragging his team through the mud for his personal actions....
That's the difference between a Ravens fan and a NE fan, I would be calling for that sucker to be tarred and feathered if he caused our team all this crap....

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word

Definitely not Bradys' fault

Ever
Pats fans before the AFC Championship game: "This will be totally different than the last time we were in Denver. The offense is finally healthy now, no way that Broncos defense stops us!"

Pats fans after the AFC Championship game: "Brady is the only reason that game was even close! Our offensive line was just too injured to slow down a good pass rush."

Never change, Pats fans. Never change.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS please I'm from europe and we drink coffee and vodka as soon as 8 yrs old. I like regular coffee and not foamy things or air, Starbucks is too weak anyways, good for your old stomache. But the only thing your right about is, yes I'm too cheap too spend $4 on a coffee, Paul Newman's hits the spot for $1.00. The truth is the truth and supposedly people are innocent till proven guilty. Your boy Goodell who first fucked up Rice ordeal, spends millions on Wells who finds jack shit and does a reverse on " we don't need your cell phone" to " we want your cell phone". Transcripts or ball guys phones showed no text's to each other except that the balls boys said to each other that they were gonna get the balls xtra soft

Did he say they never wanted to see the cell phone? It was my understanding that they requested the cell phone from the get go, and Brady declined per advice from his agent.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans before the AFC Championship game: "This will be totally different than the last time we were in Denver. The offense is finally healthy now, no way that Broncos defense stops us!"

Pats fans after the AFC Championship game: "Brady is the only reason that game was even close! Our offensive line was just too injured to slow down a good pass rush."

Never change, Pats fans. Never change.

Your better than this Broncos to generalize, would be like me saying all Bronco fans are like Malibu or Duffman

Maybe some fans but not most, only glimmer we had was because Peyton was playing. Pats are like 5-24 all time in Denver , so unlikely to win. They had their best shot against OZ when they were up 14 in 4th Q, and then up by 7 with under 3 minutes to go, BB doesnt have them running the ball to make Denver use their final time/outs. Give them the ball back with 2 min and Oz was clutch. One of 6 brain farts down the stretch for Belichick that dope.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was his decision trying to recover from injury but it only affected him, not the whole team and he took his punishment like a man, he owned it and is paying it, not denying the obvious and dragging his team through the mud for his personal actions....
That's the difference between a Ravens fan and a NE fan, I would be calling for that sucker to be tarred and feathered if he caused our team all this crap....
Thats cool....but its cheating, correct?

Since 2010 7 ravens have cheated with peds and been caught. That's all...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he say they never wanted to see the cell phone? It was my understanding that they requested the cell phone from the get go, and Brady declined per advice from his agent.

Supposedly Wells said that he didn't need Brady's actual phone, just the transcripts, which they gave.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a different system than Belicheat, we actually abide by the rules and don't feel we need to cheat to win...
By the way, someone needs to tell Tommy girl to learn the rule book, he obviously don't have a clue...

View attachment 114519 Enjoy your 4 game suspension and the 1 million fine and lost draft picks Einstein, why you must be the rule book whisperer....:pound::laugh3::laugh3:
Only because you said this...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly Wells said that he didn't need Brady's actual phone, just the transcripts, which they gave.
More Things idiots here cant comprehend.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a different system than Belicheat, we actually abide by the rules and don't feel we need to cheat to win...
By the way, someone needs to tell Tommy girl to learn the rule book, he obviously don't have a clue...

View attachment 114519 Enjoy your 4 game suspension and the 1 million fine and lost draft picks Einstein, why you must be the rule book whisperer....:pound::laugh3::laugh3:

Wow you serious OS the Ravens ? It's like a Pats fans calling out another team for cheating too funny

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen him play without cheating...
Haven't seen him lose without cryin'
Haven't see him stand up like a man yet either...
Maybe he is the Tranny Whisperer !!!!

View attachment 114655

You bring up Ray Lewis and have a pic of Brady. weird Should have quoted some scripture like Ray Ray D.A spray Lewis God makes him cry or is it passion and love of game?

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Brady and a Patriots fan, but I'm also someone who can see that a group of owners pressured Goodell to punish the Patriots over Spygate and Deflategate. And even asshole Goodell has said the punishment also involved past indiscretions. What other previous indiscretions is Brady guilty of?

A text exchange between two people with the word "deflator" and no mention of Tom Brady. When was Brady asked about his phone? Before or after his interviews with Ted Wells? Was Tom Brady ever officially asked by anyone to hand over his cell phone. OFFICIALLY???

Remember, At the hearing before Judge Berman, Ted Wells testified that Tom Brady asked him if he (Wells)wanted his (Brady) cell phone, and Wells responded, "I don't need it".

If you hate the Patriots you don't care if they did anything or not. You just want to see tyhem punished in a way that gives your team some type of advantage over the Patriots. If it's losing a draft pick, being fined or having the greatest QB ever to play the game, not able to play, then you'll celebrate it.

You sucked me back into arguing this all over again and you still haven't provided anything that implicates Tom Brady as having done anything....................so just go away.
Dang, Ken... You seem so angry, bitter and filled with hate.

I read that what they turned in was actually content from cell phones that weren't even in use during the period of the championship game: http://deadspin.com/the-full-story-of-tom-bradys-destroyed-cell-phone-1722190784

"The discerning reader will notice that we’re left with a gap between Nov. 6, 2014 and March 5, 2015 in which the contents of Brady’s text messages are unavailable. Considering that the AFC Championship game was contested on January 18, 2015, this is a crucial four-month period. This is the destroyed cell phone that so rankled Ted Wells and Roger Goodell."

Not trying to beat a dead horse here, but to a reasonable person (Ken) that implies a large degree of guilt. He happily turned over "evidence" from the phones he had before and after the time in question, but destroys the ONE thing that could have proved his innocence?

And before anyone starts spouting off about privacy concerns, the forensic examiner was hired by Tom & his people, so it's not like the whole world (or even Goodell and the NFL) would have had access to his personal information.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your better than this Broncos to generalize, would be like me saying all Bronco fans are like Malibu or Duffman

Maybe some fans but not most, only glimmer we had was because Peyton was playing. Pats are like 5-24 all time in Denver , so unlikely to win. They had their best shot against OZ when they were up 14 in 4th Q, and then up by 7 with under 3 minutes to go, BB doesnt have them running the ball to make Denver use their final time/outs. Give them the ball back with 2 min and Oz was clutch. One of 6 brain farts down the stretch for Belichick that dope.
You were one of the few Patriots fans I saw on here that doubted a Patriots win (redseat being the other prominent one I remember). Mostly though it was Gronk is back, Edelman is back, our line just shut down the Chiefs pass rush, Brady owns Manning, etc.

Now to be fair, it wasn't just Patriots fans saying that; the Patriots were favored after all so a lot of neutral people obviously thought the Patriots were going to win, too. But it was just some Patriots fans that immediately started throwing out the injured offensive line excuse.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark sanchez lol