• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boys pregame

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise Slye's on that list.

On a side note. Since his release from the Skins. Dustin Hopkins has only made 60 of 66 FGs/90.9%. Including 33 of 36 FGs/91,7% with a long of 58 yards for the Browns this year. Hopkins has missed 2 of 26 att XP. I'm if Hopkins isd following in the footsteps of a couple other ex-Skins kickers who became pretty much money after the Skins cut them. We'll see.

Full disclosure He did have 20 kickoffs returned this year compared to Slye's 4 KOs returned.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's another conversation to debate. I'm just saying he went from sounding rehearsed, unsure and hesitant, to confident and competent. This was a good experience for him at our expense unfortunately. You never know if he's working next year in this capacity so best wishes for him
i don, twish him any bad,i just think he,s far from head coaching material

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it was a mistake for TMac and Allen to resign here. It was a bad decision for them from a career standpoint. You got to give to Rivera for sweet talking some of these players in to playing for him.
I'm just saying you cut/trade the entire roster. The guys are signed and provide much needed vet leadership/mentorship to the younger guys. A new GM/coach will WANT Allen, Payne, McClaurin on the roster to begin the new era so imo, they are going nowhere. So yes, Kudos to Ron for enticing them to resign. Thanks Ron and goodbye!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it was a mistake for TMac and Allen to resign here. It was a bad decision for them from a career standpoint. You got to give to Rivera for sweet talking some of these players in to playing for him.
While I agree with Sportster far as the monetary perspective. I'll second your emotion from just about any other perspective.

If one of the goals of a player is to play for a winning team. It's hard for me you say they did right signing with the Skins.

Look at how Allen has been talking since the Giants game. He's been here 7 years. Playing in a puzzle factory like the Skins that long has got to be emotionally n mentally taxing. From his words. I think it's pretty clear. Allen himself sees signing his last deal as a mistake. Recently Allen has said he's not really looking forward to another rebuild.

Look at Terry Mac. I've had talks with Sty about n him over the years n disagree with his opinion on Terry Mac. Far as whether he's a #1 WR. 2 years ago Sty was the only poster who thought TM wasn't a 1. At least that I can recall. Now there's what? 4 or 5 posters saying it as well. If nothing changes under Harris n the Skins continue to be 2nd n 3rd tier pretenders. In 2 years Terry Mac will be the one saying the things that Allen is saying now.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree with Sportster far as the monetary perspective. I'll second your emotion from just about any other perspective.

If one of the goals of a player is to play for a winning team. It's hard for me you say they did right signing with the Skins.

Look at how Allen has been talking since the Giants game. He's been here 7 years. Playing in a puzzle factory like the Skins has got TY o be an emotionally n mentally taxing. From his words. I think it's pretty clear. Allen himself sees signing his last deal as a mistake. Recently Allen has said he's not really looking forward to another rebuild.

Look at Terry Mac. I've had talks with Sty about n him over the years n disagree with his opinion on Terry Mac. Far as whether he's a #1 WR. 2 years ago Sty was the only poster who thought TM wasn't a 1. At least that I can recall. Now there's what? 4 or 5 posters saying it as well. If nothing changes under Harris n the Skins continue to be 2nd n 3rd tier pretenders. In 2 years Terry Mac will be the one saying the things that Allen is saying now.
I have always liked TMac I never thought he was a true No 1. He is a guy you'd love to have on your team. He has a great attitude and plays his ass off.

Free agency lets guys make decisions players years ago couldn't. We have all seen guys stay and leave. I remember when Navarro Bowman was still playing .... because he was a family friend I kind of wanted him to come here when he became a FA while at the same time I wouldn't want him to play for Snyder or this shitty organization.

Only three more days until Monday. :D

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always liked TMac I never thought he was a true No 1. He is a guy you'd love to have on your team. He has a great attitude and plays his ass off.

Free agency lets guys make decisions players years ago couldn't. We have all seen guys stay and leave. I remember when Navarro Bowman was still playing .... because he was a family friend I kind of wanted him to come here when he became a FA while at the same time I wouldn't want him to play for Snyder or this shitty organization.

Only three more days until Monday. :D
I can dig it. It's a fuckin shame when you hope players who are legit ballers n that you like. Don't get drafted by your fave team. Cuz your fave team garbage.

Yeab, I don't think TM is on par with Tyreek Hill, JJ or AJ Brown. At the same time. I don't think there 32 WRs who are better than TM. Put TM on a stable team with a good or great QB n he's ballin. Put Tyreek or JJ or Brown on a dumpster fire like rhe Skins. Playing with 10 or 11 different QBs and 3 OCs in the last 4 years n they'd get theirs, but are putting GG I p numbers like they are at present? I don't think so. I'd also opine we'd see a lot more hissy fits n a butthurt from them as well.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably have to add with Ja'marr Chase, St, Brown and Cooper Kupp

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe i,d rather count wrinkles on my balls than watch sunday,s beating :D
When you count 37 on one, stop, count 17 on the other then check the actual score!