• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostons Awesome Weekend: Sox pin down Yankees, have their way...Bruins punch Penguins

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am mocking a smart poster that said the Sox and Yankees had the same seasons the last two years because neither won the WS.

That's all.

i dont see how that makes sense... true they didnt win the series.. but horseshit to say the seasons were the same..

so i guess i would agree with you there..

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you fell on the sword for us...i thought the same thing about that section....post anything you like

I know. Thats what they did say.

I decided to take them up on their offer.:laugh3:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Jeter's been doing the batflip for 15 years...

Yankees would be hypocrites if they took issue with Ortiz flipping his bat after his HR..

i always thought brett boone was bush the way he did it...so over the top...even sosa's hop made me want to puke

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont see how that makes sense... true they didnt win the series.. but horseshit to say the seasons were the same..

so i guess i would agree with you there..

dont mind pete

its his office chair. the fumes from the tears of the homeless used to soften the leather fuck with his judgement

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout Iglesias' this year... 23-53... and slugging .585...

What do they do when Middlebrooks is ready to come back? It's time to park Drew's ass on the bench and let Iglesias play the season...

I keep waiting for him to slip into an 0-20 slump....it's coming...I know it's coming...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. Thats what the did say.

I decided to take them up on their offer.:laugh3:

Yup, it wasn't clear enough. That is why the ban was lifted.

Plus I missed your sexy avy.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 135,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word,

And we know half the fans at American Airlines arena are fags anyway, Stern can't have his cash machine losing in game 7. Miami should win in double digits due to excessive free throws.

An acquaintance of mine works for a certain network that covers certain sporting events, and his entire team is rooting for the Pacers because as soon as Miami is out, they'll all get to come home early.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep waiting for him to slip into an 0-20 slump....it's coming...I know it's coming...

hes finding gaps on dribblers and a lot of infield hits

it has to correct itself...he cant hit like that forever

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
An acquaintance of mine works for a certain network that covers certain sporting events, and his entire team is rooting for the Pacers because as soon as Miami is out, they'll all get to come home early.

good luck with that......the nba is unwatchable...thank god im over that phase in my life

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have to understand, you throw something like that out in our direction, someone is going to run with it to places you never imagined.

And the real reason the ban was lifted was because I am really starting to grow on you humps

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so, its not like international waters there? there ARE rules. thats why he was banned?

has VP been informed of this or does he still have jackie childs on line 1?

hes sent 10 letters to the ACLU about your 'capricious and arbitrary decision" to allow him back and ban the other guy still.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes finding gaps on dribblers and a lot of infield hits

it has to correct itself...he cant hit like that forever

Let me put my NY Nasty cap on....

He's striking out at a near 20% rate, he has 1 BB (10 K's) and his BABIP is over .500

Yeah...that's rather unsustainable...with a 14% line drive rate? It's a fucking statistical miracle....

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
You have to understand, you throw something like that out in our direction, someone is going to run with it to places you never imagined.

And the real reason the ban was lifted was because I am really starting to grow on you humps

if they come out and say that its like admitting defeat...will never happen...i think the truth is they think we are entertaining....pains in the ass...but entertaining

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me put my NY Nasty cap on....

He's striking out at a near 20% rate, he has 1 BB (10 K's) and his BABIP is over .500

Yeah...that's rather unsustainable...with a 14% line drive rate? It's a fucking statistical miracle....

i laugh every time he gets a hit

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, its not like international waters there? there ARE rules. thats why he was banned?

hes sent 10 letters to the ACLU about your 'capricious and arbitrary decision" to allow him back and ban the other guy still.

The only reason Fordman lifted the ban was because I promised to sent him cock pics.

If Uno wasn't born with a vagina, he could do the same and be tormenting Rock right now and officially make it the worst Monday ever for him.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

crap that made me laugh and spew coffee on the keyboard..

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason Fordman lifted the ban was because I promised to sent him cock pics.

If Uno wasn't born with a vagina, he could do the same and be tormenting Rock right now and officially make it the worst Monday ever for him.

no way lol...i wouldnt mind him back just for the backtracking and hysterical laughs we'd all get

he wouldnt allow the laughs at his expense tho. not after what these guys told us he did. no way...hed never live that down.

he has too much internet pride

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Iglesias might be forcing the Sox's hands to let him regress to his mean...when WMB returns...Drew should sit against all lefties....he should NEVER hit against a lefty's...and he should probably be considered at least a late game defensive replacement for WMB..

They need to get him to at least 300 PA"s for the year to justify keeping him up....

Plus he's an absolute joy to watch in the field.

"Best hands since omar Viquel"

~ Brian Cashman