• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston 3 World 0

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bloomberg = pwned

And he probably doesn't even realize that he comes off as a flaming hypcorite

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what time Down is allowed to go swimming, but there was an Amber Alert for him last fall. My cell phone rang and everything.

I, for one, am glad he's back, however.

-

down was gone

but every other regular Sox fan in here for a week?

nope

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...chappee is so desperate to get me that he's actually bringing up things that were proven by OTHER PEOPLE to not have been said by me....that's just really sad

Actually you said both of those things. They are some of my faves from you along with:

-"Derek Jeter has left the Yankees",
-"Nick Johnson is not injury prone, just unlucky"
-"Looking up someone on Google is the same as breaking into their house"
-"Sergio Mitre is the next Halladay"

But the Beltre and Vmart ones are at the top. And "Brett Gardner is better than CarGo" is climbing the charts fast.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah, im fucking livid

people at work are asking why i am screaming at you.

my blood pressure is rising by the minute

I can tell...people lash out when they're proven wrong...like you were yesterday...which is why you've spent two days lashing out about it...I don't care...do what you gotta do...but I'm laughing at you for it

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for Ox

Marlins recalled OF Matt Diaz from Triple-A New Orleans.:suds:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

84 OPS+ and injured is "everything we could have asked for" out of victorino

:laugh3::laugh3:

Hitting close to .300, highest OBP of his career, on pace to steal 20 bags and score over 100 runs over 162 games..

For our #2 hitter... That's damn near piss-perfect..

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you said both of those things. They are some of my faves from you along with:

-"Derek Jeter has left the Yankees",
-"Nick Johnson is not injury prone, just unlucky"
-"Looking up someone on Google is the same as breaking into their house"
-"Sergio Mitre is the next Halladay"

But the Beltre and Vmart ones are at the top. And "Brett Gardner is better than CarGo" is climbing the charts fast.

so you take things I did say and twist them

and then you make up a bunch of things

and you think this helps you not look like a liar? Brilliant

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

My argument: talent and production

Snuggles new additions to the argument because he can't address what I said: Fringe players and salary

can't make this stuff up

yeah but...your "talent" doesn't include all parts of the trade...and how they are nearly $30m below last years salary so there is still room to add "talent" to this team, whereas after 2011 we saw a small ball approach due to limited financial wiggle room. It's a HUGE deal...they could almost absorb any contract in MLB and still be below payroll from last year...

I'm not a huge dempster guy, I think he's serviceable at best...but given the choice of him for 2 years/$25m or Beckett for 2 years $32m?...it's a no fucking brainer to me...Becketts track record indicates he's not likely to be a whole lot more effective in Boston, if at all, than Dempster will be....and the baggage and additional cost? No brainer...Dempster...

Napoli for 1 year $5m? Gonzalez for $127m over 6 years? No brainer...even with the injury concern...that contract can't hurt the Sox....and the money they saved gives them flexibility to replace him if needed...

Crawford? LOL..they traded that guy literally within weeks of him having TJ surgery and still owed him over $100m over 5+ yers......and every comment he's made since being traded, proves further there was zero chance he'd ever be successful here...no brainer...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

down was gone

nope

Down's computer had problems. No sure what was wrong with his pool? Are the chlorine levels okay?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you take things I did say and twist them

and then you make up a bunch of things

and you think this helps you not look like a liar? Brilliant

No...you literally said "Brett Gardner > Cargo" and then even spent some time justifying your position (it'd have been a whole lot quicker if you just wrote "I'm a homer and love me some gardner"

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

down was gone

nope

If all the Red Sox fans disappeared for a week, CBS would have shut down (same can probably be said for the Yankee fans).

The one Cards fan disappears - no one notices.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but...your "talent" doesn't include all parts of the trade...and how they are nearly $30m below last years salary so there is still room to add "talent" to this team, whereas after 2011 we saw a small ball approach due to limited financial wiggle room. It's a HUGE deal...they could almost absorb any contract in MLB and still be below payroll from last year...

I'm not a huge dempster guy, I think he's serviceable at best...but given the choice of him for 2 years/$25m or Beckett for 2 years $32m?...it's a no fucking brainer to me...Becketts track record indicates he's not likely to be a whole lot more effective in Boston, if at all, than Dempster will be....and the baggage and additional cost? No brainer...Dempster...

Napoli for 1 year $5m? Gonzalez for $127m over 6 years? No brainer...even with the injury concern...that contract can't hurt the Sox....and the money they saved gives them flexibility to replace him if needed...

Crawford? LOL..they traded that guy literally within weeks of him having TJ surgery and still owed him over $100m over 5+ yers......and every comment he's made since being traded, proves further there was zero chance he'd ever be successful here...no brainer...

lol

"talent doesn't include all parts of the trade" then goes on to talk about salary

can't script stupid like this

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all those worried about him

Yankees placed RHP Joba Chamberlain on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to April 28, with an oblique strain.
It's not clear when or how he suffered the oblique injury. Chamberlain, 27, has posted a 3.86 ERA in 9 1/3 innings this season despite struggling with his control. He will likely be sidelined for a full three weeks.

I guess being on the DL is the honorable thing to do in NY:suds:

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...you literally said "Brett Gardner > Cargo" and then even spent some time justifying your position (it'd have been a whole lot quicker if you just wrote "I'm a homer and love me some gardner"

cargo sucks outside of colorado...so.....

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Diaz gives 110% on and off the field everyday. He's a team leader, plays the game the right way. He has intangibles that cant be measured like mispronouncing his last name. The Marlins just got better, they wont miss Stanton in the middle of that lineup now. Matt Diaz is a professional, he'll know what to do to make that team better.

GO YANKEES!!!