• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boss Bailey's Brother

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and next years CB's coming out for the draft...... The cupboard is nearly bare... No Patrick Peterson, Richard Sherman types...

Mich St...... Trae Waynes
U of Ore..... Ifo Ekpre-Olomu
Fla St......... PJ Williams
Fla St......... Ronald Darby
Wash......... Marcus Peters

Actually people think waynes will be better than dennard. I remember trying to tell trustmeimalwaysright that last yr.....just hope waynes doesnt leave after this year...hes a way better athlete than dennard...but im being selfish and want him to stay in e lansing another yr.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. No reason to shit on Mathis- he played pretty well last year. He's old, but it's not like we traded for him or something- just enjoy that we found an acceptable starting CB on the free agent scrap heap and focus on adding young CBs that can hopefully take his place very soon...

Like what young CB's? Green and greenwood?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleaves2000 said:
Actually people think waynes will be better than dennard. I remember trying to tell trustmeimalwaysright that last yr.....just hope waynes doesnt leave after this year...hes a way better athlete than dennard...but im being selfish and want him to stay in e lansing another yr.

Yep. His position coach, Harlan Barnett, stated that Waynes' was one of the fastest CB's he'd ever coached and was a complete corner with coverage skills and run defender. Waynes just needs this year to develop better technique.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennard would have stepped in this year:gaah::gaah::gaah:

if he was drafted :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Let's not go putting the cart before the horse. The kid hasn't played an NFL game yet, let alone a whole season to determine how good he'll be...

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
creatingcomics_clip_image002.jpg

hhhmmmmmm. :noidea:

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gandydancer said:
Someone will step up like every year. The can't miss players hyped by the media always scare me.

I will still say DBs are first concern next year even with not knowing what Suh and lazy ass do.

that scares me even more than the media hyped... If we haven't heard/seen of them yet, then I will wonder about the spike upwards in play all of a sudden. Kinda like the Combine hero's who come out of nowhere with their mad VJ, 40's, LJ, yet their play on the field didn't show that type of skill-set.

Nah, I gotta be wrong... :doh:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Blue my media hype is Dennard was top10 must have ...next Sherman.

Johnny will be all time record holder in NFL before he finished sophmore season in college. ESPN type hype these kids into failure because sheep believe it and buy into.

Yet not only did Mayhew pass on Dennard... so did how many other GM's? Manzie pansie dropped into the 20's

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was the clear #1 CB all season. Annointed the best all season. Then suddenly dropped. How am I a liar?

You know Rob, sorry you may think anything and everything people post is directed at you. Sorry sir... I could give two fucks if Dennard was "THE" pick or whatever shit you tauted. I wanted Gilbert before jumping ship to Pryor. I wanted a CB just not your CB

Just pure opinion Rob. Directed at you would have had no Johnny mention. Flatter yourself with two others here. When I troll you...it is obvious.

GOT JACKET?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gandydance said:
Big Blue my media hype is Dennard was top10 must have ...next Sherman.

Johnny will be all time record holder in NFL before he finished sophmore season in college. ESPN type hype these kids into failure because sheep believe it and buy into.

Yet not only did Mayhew pass on Dennard... so did how many other GM's? Manzie pansie dropped into the 20's

I gotcha on the media hype but I truly believe that the physical traits like; height, weight, speed, combine #'s, come into play here regarding the CB position now, which hurt Dennard to some level. Everybody wants that Sherman, Peterson, if they can get one.

Dennard =ing Sherman. I never read that on ESPN, CBS or NFL.com nor did I ever think that of him.

Clinton-Dix was top 10 too and he fell to #21 ? it happens... Te'o was same last year. Bama LT Kouandjio same same as he was #3-#6 for the longest time until after combine

Manziel..... don't get me started on that punk....

But, I do see where you're going with the media-hype sheit and agree with you when it comes to many of these prospects.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the clear #1 CB all season. Annointed the best all season. Then suddenly dropped. How am I a liar?

You got the links for this?

Dennard got undersold all off season by the media.

I gotcha on the media hype but I truly believe that the physical traits like; height, weight, speed, combine #'s, come into play here regarding the CB position now, which hurt Dennard to some level. Everybody wants that Sherman, Peterson, if they can get one.

Dennard =ing Sherman. I never read that on ESPN, CBS or NFL.com nor did I ever think that of him.

This is how I remember it too.