• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bosa, Oliver or trade

QuestionSocratic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to start to consider what the Bills should do with the first overall pick next April.

Seems there is a coin flip over whether Nick Bosa or Ed Oliver is the best player.

But should the Bills consider a trade? It would have to be a monster and go beyond the "value" matrix, IMO. The Packers (Saints) and Raiders (Bears) have two 1st rounders. What about a trade for young proven players.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills will also have a huge amount of cap space available for free agency. The draft should be about amassing talent, filling holes in free agency (take the best non-QB). The Bills need to turn this around relatively quickly to take advantage of Allen's rookie contract. Once he hits that second contract, the ability to build around him via free agency will diminish and in turn make the drafts that much more important.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosa would make our pass rush very good, but we'd still have a gaping hole in the middle of our defense allowing teams to run on us

I think Oliver would help solve both, he'd definitely fix the run defense and he has pass rushing abilities too, defenses would need to put extra attention on him improving the opportunities for the one's around

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosa would make our pass rush very good, but we'd still have a gaping hole in the middle of our defense allowing teams to run on us

I think Oliver would help solve both, he'd definitely fix the run defense and he has pass rushing abilities too, defenses would need to put extra attention on him improving the opportunities for the one's around

Kyle will be gone next year too. Probably Alexander too. I like Milano, but we definitely need more run stopping LB.

Free agency is gonna be huge. Gonna be interesting.

It's week 3 though...I'm interested in watching Allen progress. I hope we see more Robert Foster and less Zay/Benji.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle will be gone next year too. Probably Alexander too. I like Milano, but we definitely need more run stopping LB.

Free agency is gonna be huge. Gonna be interesting.

It's week 3 though...I'm interested in watching Allen progress. I hope we see more Robert Foster and less Zay/Benji.

Well, at least less Benjamin. Can't catch even when he does remember to look for the ball. Still mad the Bills didn't keep Deonte; he couldn't have been expensive.

Are they going to bring Kerley back? It sounded like it was a temporary move at the time for DL depth.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least less Benjamin. Can't catch even when he does remember to look for the ball. Still mad the Bills didn't keep Deonte; he couldn't have been expensive.

Are they going to bring Kerley back? It sounded like it was a temporary move at the time for DL depth.

Nah. Kerley doesn't help anything.

Man, did you see Benji on the onside kick? No heart, no toughness, no hands...why is he on the "hands team"???

I'd love to see him traded...for anything.

Robert Foster just missed a deep ball. He looks better. Even Holmes gives more effort than Benji.

Bodine looked like an upgrade.

Jerry Hughes was a machine in Minnesota!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost to the point of just cutting Benji loose. Go get someone hungry for a chance...maybe off someone else's practice squad like Steve Ishmael (Colts, Syracuse homer pick lol), Carlos Henderson (Broncos), Leontee Caroo (Dolphins), Deontay Burnett (Jets), Marcel Ateman (Raiders), Rashard Davis (Eagles) or activate Cam Phillips from the Bills practice squad.