• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boomer...

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see us taking a chip out of them, but we have to play consistent, hard to do when your best running back is running out of gas.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's more funny about that...

he picked the Bengals to finish dead last in the division at the beginning of the year and maybe have a hard time even winning a single game. Itr was basically like looking at Boomer Esiason and hearing Kramer's thoughts come pouring out of his mouth.

Although, admittingly, I didn't think we would be "this" decent this year, at least not this early.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boomer is a clown... He's always been a clown. He very well might be Kramer!

BTW -- He could pull off a mean play-action pass and I'll never forget the first 12 games of '88!

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Super Bowl performance sure was forgettable...just sayin'

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win,now for a tough game with a Steeler's team that i'm sure will be fired up.Going to show where we're at as a team(as a whole)..this is where you seperate the men from the boy's! LUV IT!! WHO DEY BABY!!!!!!!!! peace everyone!

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
originally I called 10-6 and was laughed at...I slacked off a little bit earlier on but the shit is not impossible now.....WE HAVE TO WIN AT HOME TO PITT! FUCK THEIR LOSS LAST NIGHT!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
originally I called 10-6 and was laughed at...I slacked off a little bit earlier on but the shit is not impossible now.....WE HAVE TO WIN AT HOME TO PITT! FUCK THEIR LOSS LAST NIGHT!

AMEN BRO!! :nod:

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

The next 2 games may very well decide our fate for the rest of the season.

Our defense didn't look top anything in that first half, but turned it around in the 2nd half. Against the Steelers we're going to have to show up for the full game or Ben will kill us.

STAY IN YOUR LANES!

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were preaching it all summer - I thought you were crazy or that you were hitting the booze!

This is the most surprised I have been as a Bengal fan. Not just because they are winning. Beating a bunch of bad teams and a few average teams isn't in itself news. But, the way this team wins is refreshing.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have to admit that I too thought you were nuts......never ever saw this coming with a rookie quarterback and a rookie #1 receiver.....thought they would need at least a year to get it going.....now we're tied with Baltimore for best record in the AFC.....all I can say is WOW.....uda man, J!!!!!