• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Books that will never be written

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you laughed at the idea of a poster looking for involving about me

you looked for threads by me

HUGE difference.
right.

Try to spin it however you want. BTW, its not hard to "look for" threads by someone.

Aggie's point stands, whenever someone mentions you in a post, you eventually show up. It's like you sign on and search for your own screen name.

BTW, what exactly is "looking for involving about me"? Are you eastern european?

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You 3 faggots need to quit taking this fucking pussified pillow fight into ever fucking thread.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You 3 faggots need to quit taking this fucking pussified pillow fight into ever fucking thread.

keep it in my negged thread, sirs

that apparently is the new thread for pussified pillow fights.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Aggie, I'm sorry I don't live the "sober" life like you. I just don't understand why people want to piss other posters off because they don't agree with something you say or can do. The point of the board is to have as many people post here as possible without getting into a dick measuring contest like the Disney board.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Aggie, I'm sorry I don't live the "sober" life like you. I just don't understand why people want to piss other posters off because they don't agree with something you say or can do. The point of the board is to have as many people post here as possible without getting into a dick measuring contest like the Disney board.

Hey, don't take that personally haha. I was just playing around HRUF. I don't care about drinking at all, I was just taking a jab at you. Seriously though, all he does is act contentious with anyone who disagrees with him, so why should he be posting here? Then he starts throwing his weight around and talking down to people when he in fact probably knows less than they do. He's just a walking mass of insecurity, and he dumbs down the board.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, don't take that personally haha. I was just playing around HRUF. I don't care about drinking at all, I was just taking a jab at you. Seriously though, all he does is act contentious with anyone who disagrees with him, so why should he be posting here? Then he starts throwing his weight around and talking down to people when he in fact probably knows less than they do. He's just a walking mass of insecurity, and he dumbs down the board.

I don't take anything personally. I would just rather have more people over here than not. The problem is people get all bent out of shape then run back to Disney and complain that we ban everyone. Some do deserve it and it's inevitable but we don't need the potential good posters over there not posting here because they're misinformed.